Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 06:07 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,351,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
I would expect our two governments to come to a solution. I have already stated what I try to do to help their government, don't expect any of you to involve yourselves. It has opened up a whole new world of wonderful people. I'm not a bigot and never have been, and I'm so glad that I was raised not to be.
---------------

Saying Mexico or Latin America is corrupt like nothing on this planet isn't being a bigot.

Not saying it is a diservice because in a way your looking the other way with parasites who suck their own citizen's blood .

An example would be close to everyone who is not Cuban in S.Florida will tell you how corrupt ,inept the political Cosa Nostra is here .
Yet many Cubans rally the troops to stick up for the parasites who suck our blood .

Stick up for those who deserve it . Those who are trying to improve the lives of their own citizens . Those who care.
Having said that there is not 1 politician in Mexico you should stick up for .
I include S.Florida in that lol .

My boss who is Panamanian American likes to say "Latin America's worse enemy is it's OWN politicians" .

To stick up for them is like sticking up for John Gotti if your Italian American .

I think it's GREAT that you help people but some of your post you stick up for Latin America's politicians and they are mostly corrupt human sewage waste.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2008, 07:03 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,211,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Sassy their Gov is corrupt. Corrupt people view kindness as weakness. That is the nature of the beast.
Negotiate with this type from a position of strength. Offering a mobster more money to keep his thugs out of your store will only result in demands for more money still.
Now instead you tell said mobster Look I have paid round the clock security of former delta force soldiers to enforce my request you and yours respect my property. They will at first test it. Once they get bounced they will back off. Turning the other cheek to corrupt people only gets it slapped. This isn't about race... This is about corrupt people and their mentality. The mexican gov is corrupt. LOLwe pay themto fight the war on drugs and they take money from drug lords not to.
That is very true----------------what you stated was one huge reason that California from from paradise to ghetto in a short period of time.

The cold reality is that Third World immigrant 'cultures' need to be quarantined; as it were then forced to assimilate into our society on our terms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration