Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2008, 11:42 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post
That statement is getting old could you think of a new one?
Old makes it no less valid or true. They are here illegally. If they don't like it leave. I travel over seas a lot. Some countries I would never return to. That said I don't make a scene, I don't cause trouble in them. I just don't go back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 11:45 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Quote:
Tell me how you will get it back ten fold? The Gov't will only give you what they have left after they spend all our tax dollars. Trust me they have nothing left we are broke do you watch the news?
So we are broke? We have nothing left? Tell me again why we owe anything to illegals given what you yourself say? From what you say we absolutely can not afford to support illegals and the burden they present.
Thank you for supporting the anti-illegal cause.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:55 AM

391 posts, read 872,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Disrested? Can you give me a definition for that?
I know I cant type. I admit it freely. I am also not type A or have any major Peve's except hateful and stupid people. They do bug me.

I believe my fingers were suppose to type direspected. I bow down to the spelling queen who can also type. I can spell but if you could just tell these fingers to quit hitting the wrong keys.....

Old 09-24-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
If he did anything illegal, he would be arrested. Period. So unless it can be proven that he's broken the law with regards to civil rights, the statement above demonstrates social ignorance at it's best. As much as the ACLU and other freak organizations that are more interested in crime on the street (so they can earn more money for themselves.. because for the ACLU.. crime does pay.... their salaries) are up his a**, if there was anything, he would already be arrested.

In 2000, he had over a 2:1 ratio of people who voted for him. In 2004, he almost the same number. It sounds like the people who he represents and protect seem to like him.

Only all the rest of ignorant, social system-reliant, freaks of society that don't live in the area (or have rampant criminals throughout their own family tree) want him out. It's hard to do the right thing in a country full of liberals who see the criminal system as nothing but a way to make money through our court systems.

If he's done something wrong (outside the law), then post it. Otherwise, your arguments are meaningless. I prefer to live in a lawful, law-abiding society, thank you very much.
I agree with all the toughness as a sheriff he holds. I like the tent idea even the day old food. In other countries they shoot on site and ask questions later. My problem being I know not everyone belongs in jail. Most will tell you that but there are some who really shouldn't. I also feel just because you may have entered the US illegal as ya'all say that's not reason enough. I need proof they all belong with him.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Flying any non US flag would be tantamount to treason under the circumstances IMHO. And the Mexican flag was the biggest 'boner' pulled by those lawbreakers----------it touched a vein of anger which may turn into cold hatred yet. Idiots.

Next!

Anyone should be allowed to raise their native flag, In the US they need to raise both. I really do not care so much on the flag issue. america has desicrated it many times as well. Life is to short bear to carry so much hatred. It is bad for your heart and your soul.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
If he did anything illegal, he would be arrested. Period. So unless it can be proven that he's broken the law with regards to civil rights, the statement above demonstrates social ignorance at it's best. As much as the ACLU and other freak organizations that are more interested in crime on the street (so they can earn more money for themselves.. because for the ACLU.. crime does pay.... their salaries) are up his a**, if there was anything, he would already be arrested.

In 2000, he had over a 2:1 ratio of people who voted for him. In 2004, he almost the same number. It sounds like the people who he represents and protect seem to like him.

Only all the rest of ignorant, social system-reliant, freaks of society that don't live in the area (or have rampant criminals throughout their own family tree) want him out. It's hard to do the right thing in a country full of liberals who see the criminal system as nothing but a way to make money through our court systems.

If he's done something wrong (outside the law), then post it. Otherwise, your arguments are meaningless. I prefer to live in a lawful, law-abiding society, thank you very much.

People voted for Bush to terms how many now are thinking OOOPs I screwed up there?

Old 09-24-2008, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
That is a cop out. If they are respectable they have nothing to fear nor hide.
This isn't just about SOB its about all illegals.

I am sure tin if you went to a border town you would be allowed to help these groups you may even learn compassion especially for the children who did not ask to be in their situation

Old 09-24-2008, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Thank you, chey2u.

I firmly believe Criminals are Criminals and all should be treated as such. However, any intelligent individual advocating a mere citation for an Illegal is just not thinking clearly. Due to their blatant disrespect for our immigration laws, and statistics will readily verify, they have absolutely no intention of making a court appearance or paying the fine thereby making an arrest the only logical solution.

Point taken....

Old 09-24-2008, 12:21 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
I am sure tin if you went to a border town you would be allowed to help these groups you may even learn compassion especially for the children who did not ask to be in their situation
Children are innocent. However, their parents have put them in harm's way. We can barely support our own poor; thus, we have nothing to offer illegals. They simply need to leave.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
So we are broke? We have nothing left? Tell me again why we owe anything to illegals given what you yourself say? From what you say we absolutely can not afford to support illegals and the burden they present.
Thank you for supporting the anti-illegal cause.

We cannot support anyone not even ourselves.That being said it does not stop our current administration of milking us all dry. They still get all they need while others are losing their homes and jobs and way of life. I do not support illegal or anti illegal only hunamitarianism but most do not care where I stand. I just pray a new administratiion will help but since the Gov't makes me feel very pessamistic I will not hold my breath.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration