Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2008, 01:52 AM

391 posts, read 872,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
He is a disgusting thing and shouldn't be in charge of any thing.

He likes to brag how he give's the inmates old sandwich "meat" and dogs eat better than they do.
cannot believe he could get re- elected
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
I wish Sheriff Joe were in charge of Homeland Security- he rocks! Unfortunately, I think both McCain and Obama would not nominate him due to their open borders stance and their love for illegal aliens. Too bad Mitt Romney did not get the repub nomination as Sheriff Joe endorsed him- I could have seen Romney nominating Sheriff Joe! We need a Sheriff Joe in all 50 states!

Nicolem
No one needs sheriff Joe, the judical system just needs old sparky

Old 09-24-2008, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
If most citizens dislike him, then why is he always reelected?
because stupidity can be contagious

Old 09-24-2008, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Whose 'civil rights'? If we are dealing with suspected illegal immigrants---------------tough!

civil rights are civil rights and he thinks he is above the law

Old 09-24-2008, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
The civil rights of Mexican citizen's which he mocks .
Driving "while Brown" is something that get's you pulled over in his region.

How disgusting that 1 person can do that with support of anyone.
racial profiling it happens everywhere. Irst it was african american though that still runs rampant now other races get it. Though they deny it they still do it.

Old 09-24-2008, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
How about driving an UNregistered or Illegally registered vehicle?

How about driving an UNsafe vehicle . . . inoperative lights or other defective or missing equipment for example?

How about driving a vehicle late at night with music (using that term loosely) loud enough to WAKE THE DEAD?

Then, after the stop has been made . . . how about NO ID or NO VALID LICENSE or NO INSURANCE?

and the list reflecting BLATANT DISRESPECT AND ARROGANCE goes on and on and on . . .
any I know MANY white that disrested this law and hope they do not get pulled over.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:35 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,951,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post
civil rights are civil rights and he thinks he is above the law
If he did anything illegal, he would be arrested. Period. So unless it can be proven that he's broken the law with regards to civil rights, the statement above demonstrates social ignorance at it's best. As much as the ACLU and other freak organizations that are more interested in crime on the street (so they can earn more money for themselves.. because for the ACLU.. crime does pay.... their salaries) are up his a**, if there was anything, he would already be arrested.

In 2000, he had over a 2:1 ratio of people who voted for him. In 2004, he almost the same number. It sounds like the people who he represents and protect seem to like him.

Only all the rest of ignorant, social system-reliant, freaks of society that don't live in the area (or have rampant criminals throughout their own family tree) want him out. It's hard to do the right thing in a country full of liberals who see the criminal system as nothing but a way to make money through our court systems.

If he's done something wrong (outside the law), then post it. Otherwise, your arguments are meaningless. I prefer to live in a lawful, law-abiding society, thank you very much.

Last edited by Rathagos; 09-24-2008 at 07:54 AM..

Old 09-24-2008, 07:40 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,142,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
If he did anything illegal, he would be arrested. Period. So unless it can be proven that he's broken the law with regards to civil rights, the statement above demonstrates social ignorance at it's best. As much as the ACLU and other freak organizations that are more interested in crime on the street (so they can earn more money for themselves.. because for the ACLU.. crime does pay.... their salaries) are up his a**, if there was anything, he would already be arrested.

In 2000, he had over a 2:1 ratio of people who voted for him. In 2004, he almost the same number. It sounds like the people who he represents and protect seem to like him.

Only all the rest of ignorant, social system-reliant, freaks of society that don't live in the area (or have rampant criminals throughout their own family tree) want him out. It's hard to do the right thing in a country full of liberals who see the criminal system as nothing but a way to make money through our court systems.

If he's done something wrong (outside the law), the post it. Otherwise, your arguments are meaningless. I prefer to live in a lawful, law-abiding society, thank you very much.
I had to chuckle at your post:

I am a self described Liberal but when it comes to gun rights (no, I do not own a firearm but that is my choice), illegal immigration and the death penalty, etc. I do not follow the 'Lib' party line at all. Otherwise I agree with you 100%

Old 09-24-2008, 07:46 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,751,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post
any I know MANY white that disrested this law and hope they do not get pulled over.
Disrested? Can you give me a definition for that?

Old 09-24-2008, 09:36 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,559,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Disrested? Can you give me a definition for that?
I can't tell you for sure, but I THINK I was disrested just a month ago. I drank an Alka-Seltzer and it SEEMED to go away. That's only MY opinion, of course....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration