Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2008, 11:56 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,598,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Originally Posted by sassyone
Bianca is right, there are several respected organizations. Just because they are not talked about on this forum, does not mean they don't exist.

If you really want credit for this one........take it
So, now that you've admitted your mistake, would you care to name one of those 'respected' organizations?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 12:17 AM

1,818 posts, read 3,097,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
So, now that you've admitted your mistake, would you care to name one of those 'respected' organizations?
If you are talking about the ones that are not on this forum, no I will not name them on this forum, it is no ones business.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:57 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,256,564 times
Quote:
If you are talking about the ones that are not on this forum, no I will not name them on this forum, it is no ones business.
That would be called a cop out. You make claims and then refuse to back them up...

Old 09-23-2008, 06:58 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,188,887 times
Quote:

That's a great way to make "foreigners" or guests in this country feel welcome. If you want to learn to be a hard ass, I'm sure he will give you lessons. He is right to the letter of the law.
I actually met Sheriff Joe----------and, have an autographed copy of one of his books.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:01 AM

Quote:
If they carry the American flag & the Mexican flag, what difference does it make?
Flying any non US flag would be tantamount to treason under the circumstances IMHO. And the Mexican flag was the biggest 'boner' pulled by those lawbreakers----------it touched a vein of anger which may turn into cold hatred yet. Idiots.

Next!

Old 09-23-2008, 08:35 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,313,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I actually met Sheriff Joe----------and, have an autographed copy of one of his books.
Joe lives in Fountain Hills. Yesterday, on my way home, I was going through Fountain Hills around 6PM - and what do I see - but Sheriff Joe, who had stopped a vehicle - giving the driver a traffic ticket.

You gotta love the guy!

Old 09-23-2008, 08:38 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,957,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Sherrif Joe Arpaio, The toughest Sherriff in the US, Should be McCains director of homeland security. If you are not familliar with Sherriff Joe, Googgle his name and see where he stands on Illegal immigration!
Forget homeland security, I think he should be in charge of our judicial system. Put him in charge of jails and prisons, and I think we'll finally get a grip on recidivism.

Now, of we can only get rid of the side-show freak people in America who think prisons/jails are rehab centers, and put capital punishment back on the table, we might see a nicer country to live in.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
Forget homeland security, I think he should be in charge of our judicial system. Put him in charge of jails and prisons, and I think we'll finally get a grip on recidivism.

Now, of we can only get rid of the side-show freak people in America who think prisons/jails are rehab centers, and put capital punishment back on the table, we might see a nicer country to live in.
As you stated.

And; thank you for your service to our country, sir.

Old 09-23-2008, 04:27 PM

9,603 posts, read 31,753,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post

Thank you, Rathagos . . . BEAUTIFULLY STATED.

Old 09-24-2008, 01:51 AM

391 posts, read 873,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Sherrif Joe Arpaio, The toughest Sherriff in the US, Should be McCains director of homeland security. If you are not familliar with Sherriff Joe, Googgle his name and see where he stands on Illegal immigration!

too bed Mccain will never get to be president. Homeland security, a term Bush uses to spend out tax dollars
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration