Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 11:04 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
So that excuses them? Not from the Legal stand point.

Isn't it strange that these 'hard workers' we are always hearing about can't seem to get it together enough to build a town dump or put some trash cans on the streets? It is easier just to throw the trash all over the place.
This is what always puzzles me- if they are so industrious and such hard workers why is their country such a dump?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2008, 11:09 PM

50,243 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
There is limited sanitation in most of Mexico only tourist areas for most part.
Most villages have no sanitation only a local dump and without transportation many resort to just discarding trash . This is why it might sometimes be done here .
Don't forget another "Cultural art" is to toss TP laden with feces into the trash instead of the toilet for fear of pluggin it. The first time I saw this in my office I knew one of our contractors had hired an illegal.

Feces on the floor, nice. I wanted to puke.

Can you at least get the #2 to the trash can? Why the floor? Even my cat is cleaner.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:12 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,751,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
The proper thing to do would have been to give the person on the lease a huge fine for littering. At the point of writing the ticket check their status and give them a one way ticket to the border.

We have enough slobs in the US we don't need to import them. You should see how people live in parts of TJ. They walk to the back of the property and pitch their trash over the wall. From the air it looks like giant fans. From the ground it is hell.
Wow, another reference using TJ as the model for all of Mexico.
Ever see New York late at night with all of its trash and rats on the sidewalk? Is that representative of all the US too?

Old 09-19-2008, 11:15 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,028,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Good, he chose the wrong words against other human beings, would you want to be called trashy?
Sassy, I have a question for you.

WHY do you sympathize with these people so much? You're an American. Illegals take from you too. They break the laws of YOUR born-country. Doesnt it make you angry at all?
Ive read some of your posts, and frankly most of them feel as if you're against your own countrymen.

I find it hard to believe that people are so in favor of being "Politically Correct".
PC is nothing but censorship that is phrased in a nice way.Cut the niceties and get down to the nitty-gritty so a problem can be fixed faster.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Wow, another reference using TJ as the model for all of Mexico.
Ever see New York late at night with all of its trash and rats on the sidewalk? Is that representative of all the US too?

Ok smart guy, how about the back side of Cabo or San Felipe. They are all the same.

Have you ever been to any city in Mexico? The only new slums in the states are ones with the transplants from the same Cities from Mex and further South. You need to get out more. It gets even better the further south you travel to S America. I lived in Panama and the filth is thick all around it.

The Rio district looks like La Jolla. Too bad the govt doesn't treat their own people the way the US does. Police for all. In Mexico the police are for the rich, the rest are the robbed. What a Country.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:24 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,643,906 times
Fired for telling the truth? Geez in some cities just asking the copper why he pulled you over gets you a bullet in your head. And the copper gets away with it because they are immune from the silly little laws they jamb down our throats.

Why is America always so afraid to offend others? Others are not afraid of offending us when they seek to change our 300 year old customs....and succeed.

By by America. It was nice knowing ya.

Welcome to the Peoples Republic of the United States of Mexico.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Ok smart guy, how about the back side of Cabo or San Felipe. They are all the same.

Have you ever been to any city in Mexico? The only new slums in the states are ones with the transplants from the same Cities from Mex and further South. You need to get out more. It gets even better the further south you travel to S America. I lived in Panama and the filth is thick all around it.

The Rio district looks like La Jolla. Too bad the govt doesn't treat their own people the way the US does. Police for all. In Mexico the police are for the rich, the rest are the robbed. What a Country.

Ive been to Mexico, yeah. I have family in a lot of places, and I know that the big cities and the border cities where most tourists go tend to be dirtier. Just like most big cities in the United States.

And you really think the only dirty places in the US are where Hispanics move to? LOL.
You need to get out more in the US.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:30 PM

By the way, arent you the guy who said SAN DIEGO was dirty?? LOL.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
By the way, arent you the guy who said SAN DIEGO was dirty?? LOL.
Why yes I did, Nasty City, Chula Juana and IB. Guess who the new "residents" are? Hint

Illegal and walkers. Would you care to wager who? Guess who they are displacing? Americans.

Again, what Nation do you call yours?

Old 09-19-2008, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Why yes I did, Nasty City, Chula Juana and IB. Guess who the new "residents" are? Hint

Illegal and walkers. Would you care to wager who? Guess who they are displacing? Americans.

Again, what Nation do you call yours?
I am a citizen of Mexico of course.

Because if I was real American, I'd be detesting all those towns which have a large LATINO(not necessarily illegal) population.

Last edited by amc760; 09-19-2008 at 11:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration