Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 03:09 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,929,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugee56 View Post
i was driving through a small town in southern la and saw two people doing landscaping work. One was white and looked like he was a crack or meth addict. He looked like just plain trash. He was moving slow and acted like he hated his work. The second man was a mexican who looked like he had lots of respect for his work and in himself. He may have been illegal, but i do not care. The landscaping job seemed like it needed to get done and the nice looking mexican man looked like he was working twice as fast.

We need the mexicans, legal or illegal, no difference. The work needs to get done!
troll!!!!!

Old 09-30-2008, 03:14 PM

485 posts, read 1,841,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
troll!!!!!
You would think my high rating and number of very intelligent posts would tell anyone I am not a troll.

I was just visiting a friend and made an observation that most Mexicans are better workers than fat white rednecks. I have hired many of them for my home and hate that they are illegal but have decided I do not care as long as they are working hard and the quality of the American born worker is not so good.

Old 09-30-2008, 03:28 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,648,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugee56 View Post
You would think my high rating and number of very intelligent posts would tell anyone I am not a troll.

I was just visiting a friend and made an observation that most Mexicans are better workers than fat white rednecks. I have hired many of them for my home and hate that they are illegal but have decided I do not care as long as they are working hard and the quality of the American born worker is not so good.
Oh, now the white guy was fat? And his neck was red? Your powers of observation are being wasting here, you should join the fbi

Old 09-30-2008, 03:38 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,929,740 times
Quote:

High rating and intelligent posts???LOLOLOLOL You just joined this month. Sorry, but the OP was not intelligent at all. It was name calling and of course, not true, but then you weren't worried about truth were you?

Old 09-30-2008, 04:12 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,759,139 times
Well. We had many, many "guest" workers doing our community landscape work last year. I enjoyed talking to most of them and miss some of them very much. We replaced them with some more "guest" workers from Jamacia. They all have passports and green cards. They are all hard at work and fun to talk to as well. I don't see any difference with the quality of work. If I should see any old fat white guys out in the mix, I promise I will take a good look to see if they are working hard and get back to you.

Old 09-30-2008, 04:33 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,158,044 times
Quote:

Anybody who knowingly hires an illegal over either an American or at least a green card holder may be 'intelligent'----------but; still needs to suffer the wrath of the US legal system.

Old 09-30-2008, 04:43 PM

630 posts, read 1,295,784 times
I could care less if the white guy was ugly and fat and looked like he hated his job. He pays his taxes and as a meth addict is able to hold a steddy job, that in itself is pretty amazing...lol

this is such a superficial post. Its racist, you don't like the guy because you would rather see an illegal immigrant have a good attitude while taking your tax dollars over the fat white guy who earns his own money ( doesn't take any of yours) and happens to look ugly.

hmmm yea something tells me it was useless to even post to this thread...its just plain racist and stupid.

Old 09-30-2008, 05:27 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,754,674 times
Quote:

311 posts--75 rating. Yep, so many folks must be agreeing with your extremely intelligent posts.

Unfortunately, this was not one of them.

Oh well, better luck next time!

Old 09-30-2008, 06:17 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,970,760 times
Now that's funny - tried to rep you but it said I had to spread it around. You deserve one though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Really? You saw an ugly white guy working on someones lawn? Well that does it! All white guys who work in landscaping are ugly and meth addicts --- refugee56 saw one and that proves that they all are like that

Old 09-30-2008, 06:19 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,970,760 times
It must be so very diffcult to hate to have to hire an illegal alien but do so anyway and pay such little money. After all, there's no deserving American that can have the job because they're all ugly and fat and, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration