Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 11:36 AM

1,448 posts, read 3,109,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCynic View Post
Your statement supports the unofficial open border policy that we have. This most likely means status quo on immigration policy. Just an observation.
A Gatekeeper Border Policy
Though a gatekeeper policy dictated by the needs of the U.S. economy for Mexican labor has been in effect since the U.S. conquest of Mexico, the resettlement of unauthorized migrants to the North since 1990 is unprecedented and has been facilitated by a virtually open border policy.

The U.S. Guest Worker Program of Exploitation - Monthly Review
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2008, 03:28 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,288,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Why do I get the feeling that when the Anchor Baby loophole is closed--------we will be seeing screams of impotent childish rage from the above and their supporters.
That'd be ironic after years of screams of impotent childish range coming from the rabid anti-illegals. Even if that were to happen, I'm sure they'd still find something to bit=ch and moan about.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Sorry, but it's hard to take woolridge seriously when he bases his own article on research done by documented racist john tanton.
Wooldridge himself is a bigot. People that read him and like to quote him strike me as the kind that have a problem with more than illegals.

If Anonymous Political Junky were really Hispanic, I think he might be offended by Wooldridge claims that it's in Hispanic culture to rape children.

Not to mention the man is an idiot who obviously writes all his testimonials from "other" people.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:13 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,168,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
That'd be ironic after years of screams of impotent childish range coming from the rabid anti-illegals. Even if that were to happen, I'm sure they'd still find something to bit=ch and moan about.
Do you have a problem with the law being enforced???

If you are so bent out of shape that the USA finally 'grew a pair' and is coming down hard on illegal aliens----------I suggest you move to another country.

America: love it or leave it.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:31 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,931,436 times
Quote:
Wooldridge himself is a bigot. People that read him and like to quote him strike me as the kind that have a problem with more than illegals.

If Anonymous Political Junky were really Hispanic, I think he might be offended by Wooldridge claims that it's in Hispanic culture to rape children.

Not to mention the man is an idiot who obviously writes all his testimonials from "other" people.
Look, Mr. I know it all about ALL Hispanics, I am sick of you continually saying that I can't possibly be Hispanic because I don't feel the same as you do about anything and everything. I don't agree with everything the guy says, but much of what he says is the truth and that is what bothers you.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Look, Mr. I know it all about ALL Hispanics, I am sick of you continually saying that I can't possibly be Hispanic because I don't feel the same as you do about anything and everything. I don't agree with everything the guy says, but much of what he says is the truth and that is what bothers you.
The only think I've read from him is about this mutant race of Hispanics going around raping children and spreading immoral behavior wherever they slither into.

"Mr. I know all about ALL Hispanics"? How old are you? 10?

Last edited by antialphabet; 12-31-2008 at 05:37 PM..

Old 12-31-2008, 05:33 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,438,915 times
Quote:
This is a very interesting article about immigration, both legal and illegal, into the U.S. I just post this so others can read it and then see what their views are.

US Faces Immigration Nightmare In 2009
By Frosty Wooldridge
12-29-8

Reasonable solution: full out moratorium on all immigration into the Unites States! After a five to ten year moratorium, a maximum of 100,000 annually, only if that many egress America each year. President Obama must understand that no solutions can work if we add 2.4 million immigrants annually into our country without end. We must move toward a stable, sustainable and balanced civilization
The reason 1.2 million annually amounted to 100 million in 40 years and is predicted to add up to another 100 million by 2035 (only 26 years) is because of the way the system currently works. If you're an illegal alien that gives birth to a child while in the U.S., the child is automatically considered American and is entitled to public assistance (welfare, food stamps, healthcare, etc.) and the mother gets to stay and benefits from that assistance as well. I'm not sure what the exact length of time is now but, it used to be that the mother was allowed to stay in the U.S. for 5 years after giving birth.....which means in order to stay longer, she needs to give birth every 5 years.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:39 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,931,436 times
Quote:
The only think I've read from him is about this mutant race of Hispanics going around raping children and spreading immoral behavior wherever they slither into.

"Mr. I know all about ALL Hispanics"? How old are you? 10?
Older than you, physically and mentally, but thanks for asking. That was much better than what I really wanted to call you. Get over it and get a life.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Older than you, physically and mentally, but thanks for asking. That was much better than what I really wanted to call you. Get over it and get a life.
Tssssssssss!

OUCH!

EEEeeeeeEEE!

lol

Old 01-01-2009, 04:13 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,140,062 times
Default immigration nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
The reason 1.2 million annually amounted to 100 million in 40 years and is predicted to add up to another 100 million by 2035 (only 26 years) is because of the way the system currently works. If you're an illegal alien that gives birth to a child while in the U.S., the child is automatically considered American and is entitled to public assistance (welfare, food stamps, healthcare, etc.) and the mother gets to stay and benefits from that assistance as well. I'm not sure what the exact length of time is now but, it used to be that the mother was allowed to stay in the U.S. for 5 years after giving birth.....which means in order to stay longer, she needs to give birth every 5 years.
Im n 2 this forum,but, I have got agree with every thing that " Danno3314" says. Really good & informative post! Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration