Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 11:21 AM

608 posts, read 1,006,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Why should any American be subject to living next to a crack dealer or a dish washer that isn't supposed to be here? Both are criminals of some level.
Well if the crack dealer didn't have crack to deal or a customer base in the US he would be washing dishes and the illegal wouldn't be here washing dishes.

Last edited by HoustonCynic; 01-04-2009 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2009, 11:25 AM

608 posts, read 1,006,336 times
Quote:
It goes back to the Burger King mentality of what laws are to be followed. Some people insist certain laws are to be ignored.

The criminal mind unfolds.

2 different people steal food from your store, 1 person is hungry because they are here illegally and haven't found work. 1 person is hungry because they lost their job and turned homeless maybe on their own accord.

They are still both stealing from you.
True, US citizens who use illegal drugs chose which laws to abide by as well. They are just as much to blame for the border situation as businesses who knowingly hire illegal workers.

Old 01-04-2009, 12:27 PM

87 posts, read 129,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Saying that is one thing, but saying an American neighborhood deserves to die rather than get a boost from illegals?

Prevent illegals from being hired? Sure. But I don't wish any American town to be in ruins just to prevent some illegals from benefiting from it.

Just like I'd rather see America have a great economy, than have our country go through a great depression just to get rid of illegals.
It sounds to me, in all the thread I've read of yours. You DO NOT want to get rid of illegal aliens. You express your desire to import MORE illegal aliens into our country. That sound very Un-American to me! Besides being an illegal act in itself. Very bad business!

"A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:

Assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment, encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime."

SOURCE:

http://www.americanpatrol.com/FAIR/h...crimeFAIR.html

Last edited by Sovereignty; 01-04-2009 at 12:42 PM..

Old 01-04-2009, 05:07 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,973,935 times
Quote:
Another ethnic group that AA's both respect but almost 'hate' in a way are Blacks (and their American born children) who immigrated here as free people from Africa along with Jamaica, etc. The latter are arguably the most successful socio-economic group in the USA...........possibly ahead of Asians.
Wrong, it is the Jews and not Africans who are the most successful socio-economic group in the U.S.

Last edited by Jeff Jarrett; 01-04-2009 at 05:24 PM..

Old 01-04-2009, 05:14 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,428,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereignty View Post
It sounds to me, in all the thread I've read of yours. You DO NOT want to get rid of illegal aliens. You express your desire to import MORE illegal aliens into our country. That sound very Un-American to me! Besides being an illegal act in itself. Very bad business!

"A person (including a group of persons, business, organization or local government) commits a federal felony when he:

Assists an alien whom he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him to obtain employment, encourages that alien to remain in the U.S., by referring him to an employer, by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime."

SOURCE:

Illegal Immigration IS A CRIME!
Agreed. Illegal aliens are a net drain to this country just as they were a drain to their dysfunctional, crime ridden, over populated, poverty stricken homelands. As a matter of fact with all the "undocumented" mortgage loans, stolen: healthcare, jobs, welfare, social services, education, breakfast, lunch, ESL classes and other American taxpayer funded freebies they obtained, they are one of the primary reasons our country is tanking.

Those maps their government passes out to get rid of them is not because they love them so much that they want them to get here safely. If they don't want them, what makes any of them think we should welcome their parasites and leeches with open arms?

Last edited by JDubsMom; 01-04-2009 at 05:36 PM..

Old 01-04-2009, 05:51 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,290,590 times
Quote:
I appears the original poster wants law abiding Americans to become criminal by helping her criminal illegal aliens. That's just sooo wrong...
How does this article have anything to do with Americans helping illegal aliens?

Old 01-04-2009, 06:01 PM

87 posts, read 129,800 times
Domestic transportation, harboring, encouraging/inducing, or aiding/abetting, the basic statutory maximum term of imprisonment is 5 years

Criminal Resource Manual 1907 Title 8, U.S.C. 1324(a) Offenses

Old 01-04-2009, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Domestic transportation, harboring, encouraging/inducing, or aiding/abetting, the basic statutory maximum term of imprisonment is 5 years

Criminal Resource Manual 1907 Title 8, U.S.C. 1324(a) Offenses
How does this article have anything to do with Americans helping illegal aliens?

Old 01-04-2009, 06:11 PM

50,510 posts, read 47,300,045 times
Quote:

SOURCE:

Illegal Immigration IS A CRIME!
I think he said he is typing from Mexico so that would mean a lot on is views.

Old 01-04-2009, 06:14 PM

Quote:
I think he said he is typing from Mexico so that would mean a lot on is views.
Did I?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration