Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 06:36 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,633,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
heard it all before sister. your accusations are nothing new.
i take offense to all derogatory language. F * G, N i G G * R, S P * C, W * P, etc etc. any respectable person would.

and if you want to call a spade a spade, in this case they would be called children of illegals. using other "colorful" terms only shows the true bigoted undertones harbored by the person who uses such words.

why is that hard to understand?

better luck next time.
I'm not a sister, anchor. Over 300,000 anchor babies born in the US each year totally abusing the 14th amendment and you're whining about being called an anchor baby? Anchor, why aren't you talking about the anchor baby abuse industry where the UNINVITED ILLEGAL MEXICAN parents break into the US, rush to the nearest hospital and drop the anchor baby, for the EXPRESS purpose of collecting 18 years of welfare for the anchor baby, which makes it harder to kick the illegal Mexican scab parents out of the country.

Not being in the least interested whether of not other anchors like the term "anchor baby", I will continue to use the very apt term "anchor baby" until the anchor baby abuse industry is stopped.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2009, 07:14 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,422,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
I'm not a sister, anchor. Over 300,000 anchor babies born in the US each year totally abusing the 14th amendment and you're whining about being called an anchor baby? Anchor, why aren't you talking about the anchor baby abuse industry where the UNINVITED ILLEGAL MEXICAN parents break into the US, rush to the nearest hospital and drop the anchor baby, for the EXPRESS purpose of collecting 18 years of welfare for the anchor baby, which makes it harder to kick the illegal Mexican scab parents out of the country.

Not being in the least interested whether of not other anchors like the term "anchor baby", I will continue to use the very apt term "anchor baby" until the anchor baby abuse industry is stopped.
Looks like the truth cleared the board. Now maybe we can discuss the mess in the backyard Benicar was referring to.

Old 01-09-2009, 07:29 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,583,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Looks like the truth cleared the board. Now maybe we can discuss the mess in the backyard Benicar was referring to.
Wow! Did somebody release a stink bomb or something? Or have the DREAMies returned to the Portal chat room?

Back on topic. Clearly, our country cannot continue to provide for millions of illegal aliens. During this economic implosion, we can’t even provide for our own citizens.

Old 01-09-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Wow! Did somebody release a stink bomb or something? Or have the DREAMies returned to the Portal chat room?
I checked it out. Janet Murguia called to order a meeting of the angry beavers.

Topic: I agree, we cannot withstand another amnesty, it would be the final nail in America's coffin.

Old 01-09-2009, 08:44 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,023,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
As far as I am concerned: an Anchor Baby is one with both parents here illegally irrespective of race/ethnicity-----------even if the parents were Nordic White Mexicans with NO Indian heritage. So there goes you guys' pathetic attempts at race-baiting.

i agree with you ariz bear. an anchor baby can be of any origin. their parents don't belong in this country legally and should be expelled. No country can afford to take in so many impoverished ppl.

Old 01-10-2009, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
i agree with you ariz bear. an anchor baby can be of any origin. their parents don't belong in this country legally and should be expelled. No country can afford to take in so many impoverished ppl.
Agreed. Footing the bills for a lifetime of multiple births, healthcare, food stamps, welfare, cost of education, for millions of impoverished foreigners would reduce this country to the same conditions from which the illegal aliens originated.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:12 AM

62 posts, read 140,313 times
The attitude of local illegals is that they are entitled to benefits BECAUSE they have given birth to citizens of the U.S. Birth control? Forget it. The contraceptive companies will soon be going out of business in So. California. In my neighborhood there is a sixth generation Mexican-American who is really riled at the illegals. She wants it stopped. She is a home owner and is tired of her taxes being spent to feed and clothe the illegals. I wonder if the politicians will ever hear her voice?

Old 01-10-2009, 11:38 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,173,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddana View Post
The attitude of local illegals is that they are entitled to benefits BECAUSE they have given birth to citizens of the U.S. Birth control? Forget it. The contraceptive companies will soon be going out of business in So. California. In my neighborhood there is a sixth generation Mexican-American who is really riled at the illegals. She wants it stopped. She is a home owner and is tired of her taxes being spent to feed and clothe the illegals. I wonder if the politicians will ever hear her voice?
I have known quite a few Americans of 'brown' Mexican background who all but spit nails whenever the topic of illegal aliens from the formers' ancestral country is brought up. The illegals are a slap in the above individuals' faces.

Old 01-10-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I have known quite a few Americans of 'brown' Mexican background who all but spit nails whenever the topic of illegal aliens from the formers' ancestral country is brought up. The illegals are a slap in the above individuals' faces.
Agreed. Unfortunately, too many legal mexicans support this illegal invasion and are demanding amnesty for them. A house divided . . . .

Old 01-10-2009, 02:28 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,483,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
If the problem is so obvious that the news media publishes a story about it (Parkland) it makes me wonder why the INS doesn't just sit outside the doors to the maternity ward? Why does our government refuse to do anything about illegal immigration, folks???
LaRaza, MALDEF, Lulac and other ethnic advocacy groups would be right there behind them, TV reporters and cameramen in tow, to rant about how terrible it is that ICE wants to send home these exemplary individuals who only want a piece of the American Dream or only want to work and they have a brand new baby to care for, all the while crying and jiggling up and down and going on and on about how unfair it is, etc., etc., etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration