Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 05:14 PM

974 posts, read 1,591,320 times

Advertisements

I am out on this one. There is too much conjecture flying around. It is impossible to say if he was unarmed, it is impossible to say he was armed. So I am keeping my opinions to myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2009, 09:43 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,864,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmuychingon View Post
Had this been the other way around, with a gang of illegals instigating a fight, and then killing an American, and then getting off for it, I'm sure your opinions on the matter would be very very different.
Where is your outrage against the very brutal rape and murder of little Dani Countryman or the racist killing of Jamiel Shaw? And many others.

Old 05-06-2009, 09:47 PM

Anyway, no matter how one looks at it, the illegal should have never been here in this country and if the laws were enforced the way they should be he would be safe and sound in his own country -- or maybe not depending on who he might have met up with on his own street corners as he cruised the streets for young girls but it wouldn't have happened here if he had been where he should have been.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:28 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,270,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
gang fights dont usually include one group beating on one person. thats ganging up on somebody, but a gang fight it isnt.
What? Your not serious are you? Gangs do that all the time. They see a member or members of a rival gang and attack. To them it is a gang fight.
As far as I am concerned I am happy to see gang bangers killing each other off. It saves society the effort of getting them off the streets. The down side is that gangs normally don't care about collatoral damage.
This pedophile/ illegal lived a life that invited violence. No I don't think these kids should have beat him to death. I do wish that they got realistic jail terms. But lets be real here. A scum bag is dead. 1 less scum bag in the worldmakes for a better world.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:38 AM

807 posts, read 1,305,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Anyway, no matter how one looks at it, the illegal should have never been here in this country and if the laws were enforced the way they should be he would be safe and sound in his own country -- or maybe not depending on who he might have met up with on his own street corners as he cruised the streets for young girls but it wouldn't have happened here if he had been where he should have been.

Agreed!! ..

Old 05-07-2009, 06:44 AM

807 posts, read 1,305,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
What? Your not serious are you? Gangs do that all the time. They see a member or members of a rival gang and attack. To them it is a gang fight.
As far as I am concerned I am happy to see gang bangers killing each other off. It saves society the effort of getting them off the streets. The down side is that gangs normally don't care about collatoral damage.
This pedophile/ illegal lived a life that invited violence. No I don't think these kids should have beat him to death. I do wish that they got realistic jail terms. But lets be real here. A scum bag is dead. 1 less scum bag in the worldmakes for a better world.
Very true!!! The fact that the man was in the U.S. illegally and attempting to commit lewd and lecivious acts with a child speaks volumes about his character.. The jury obviously saw evidence that many did NOT see in this case and made an appropriate decision accordingly.. Hopefully they should have taken into consideration that this man was a pedaphile.. A Point that La Raza and many Pro-Illegal apologists fail to recognize..

Old 05-07-2009, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmuychingon View Post
And you seem to have a very biased view on Hispanic culture. Men chasing younger girls is not a cultural thing, its a low class thing.
And so at least you'll admit this man was a low class thing.

Probably would have been viewed the same way in his own culture when seen out preying on young girls. He could have been in his own country, out cruising for little girls and set off the whole chain of events, a group of young hispanic males who had been drinking may have come up on this predator with a young girl, maybe a fellow student from their school, and began calling him names and the same thing could have taken place.

Would La Raza care one iota about this poor "victim" if he would have been assaulted for the same reasons in his own country?

What can be cultural clash is the lewd clucking at, hissing at young girls you see by older "hispanic" men. They don't seem to realize how disgusting that is viewed by Americans. In the USA it's extremely rude and even harassing for a strange man to stare down and make uninvited comments to girls and women on the street. That is cultural to a point at least. I don't think it's viewed exactly the same way in the other country.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:29 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,217,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And so at least you'll admit this man was a low class thing.

Probably would have been viewed the same way in his own culture when seen out preying on young girls. He could have been in his own country, out cruising for little girls and set off the whole chain of events, a group of young hispanic males who had been drinking may have come up on this predator with a young girl, maybe a fellow student from their school, and began calling him names and the same thing could have taken place.

Would La Raza care one iota about this poor "victim" if he would have been assaulted for the same reasons in his own country?

What can be cultural clash is the lewd clucking at, hissing at young girls you see by older "hispanic" men. They don't seem to realize how disgusting that is viewed by Americans. In the USA it's extremely rude and even harassing for a strange man to stare down and make uninvited comments to girls and women on the street. That is cultural to a point at least. I don't think it's viewed exactly the same way in the other country.
Good points all-----------especially what I bolded.

la raza would have because the 'race' card would not have applied. Needless to say: it would have to be 'brown' Mexicans doing the beat-down---------although, la raza is petrified of the 'White' Mexicans due to the former's inferiority complex towards the (perceived) conquistador.

Old 05-08-2009, 01:34 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,689,392 times
thats someone getting jumped by a gang.

thats not a gang fight.
a gang fight usually invloved one bunch versus another bunch.

trust me, i seen plenty rumbles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post

Old 05-08-2009, 01:35 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,689,392 times
thats all speculation.

and its amazing that you guys never give up on this "la raza" bit.

who the hell is this "la raza"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
Very true!!! The fact that the man was in the U.S. illegally and attempting to commit lewd and lecivious acts with a child speaks volumes about his character.. The jury obviously saw evidence that many did NOT see in this case and made an appropriate decision accordingly.. Hopefully they should have taken into consideration that this man was a pedaphile.. A Point that La Raza and many Pro-Illegal apologists fail to recognize..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration