Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 09:19 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
So all it takes is a stroke of a pen...nothing more. So why not legalize them?
All it takes is a stroke of the pen to deport them, so why not deport them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2009, 09:21 AM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
The one thing we've learned from the previous shamnesty is that more Illegals will come and that more people were made permanent social service recipients.

No thanks!

Old 06-06-2009, 09:29 AM

Quote:
america phuk yeah!!! Gonna save the mother phucing day yeah!!! America phuk yeah!!!
Why are you here? Why not leave? Go live like Ghandi in a loincloth with a spinning wheel or something. Why are you sitting here typing on a computer keyboard that was probably made by slave labor in some Third World country, according to you? Why do you drive a car? Maybe part of the metal was mined by someone in poor working conditions. How can you drink a cup of coffee knowing that the US engages in unfair labor practices? If you get hit by a car or something, you really should not go to the hospital because no doubt drug and medical equipment companies do something that in your worldview is immoral. The way I see it, it is easy to sit here and hector others about their supposed deficiencies in 'global thinking' or whatever, when in reality IMO you are not a whole lot better than anyone else yourself.

Old 06-06-2009, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I don't know about that. It seems to me that if a person can tell us why whites are fleeing Cupertino, and why people in remote villages feel the way they do, and why Americans fear the Third World, and how the various cultures of Diamond Bar all relate to one another, and how Europeans feel about Africans, how Blacks benefitted by their experience in America, and how Saudis feel about foreigners in their midst, it would be a pretty simple matter for that person to ALSO know everything there is to know about Spring Valley, inside and out.

Don't get me wrong...this DOES sound like a tall order, I realize. I'm just saying that if a person knows THAT much, and is right 99% of the time, then knowing Spring Valley would be a pretty simple matter. I say you'd better give such a person the benefit of the doubt.
Wasn't Mr. Spock able to read minds or something?

Old 06-06-2009, 11:56 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,556,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Why are you here? Why not leave? Go live like Ghandi in a loincloth with a spinning wheel or something. Why are you sitting here typing on a computer keyboard that was probably made by slave labor in some Third World country, according to you? Why do you drive a car? Maybe part of the metal was mined by someone in poor working conditions. How can you drink a cup of coffee knowing that the US engages in unfair labor practices? If you get hit by a car or something, you really should not go to the hospital because no doubt drug and medical equipment companies do something that in your worldview is immoral. The way I see it, it is easy to sit here and hector others about their supposed deficiencies in 'global thinking' or whatever, when in reality IMO you are not a whole lot better than anyone else yourself.
Ouch......

Old 06-06-2009, 11:57 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,907,380 times
Quote:
All it takes is a stroke of the pen to deport them, so why not deport them?
Really, I thought it took people to deport people...not a stroke of a pen. I thought it would require, you know, people and trucks and resources. Not just a pen stroke. But, it literally takes a pen stroke to legalize them.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:

Why is it SO wrong to say that maybe we should consider better treatment of the third world? That's pretty much all I'm saying. I'm not advocating we live in mud huts, but simply acknowledge that we to take advantage economically of poor nations...hence why they are poor.

IMO I just don't think people bashing other cultures is right. That's all.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Because the United States already has more than enough poverty stricken citizens, homegrown criminals, social & financial problems.

Oh, and more importantly, rewarding foreign criminals will only encourage more illegal criminals to follow suit.

How many more illegal aliens illegally entering the US/overstaying their visas would you love force the govt. to assist?
So denying them services will help those issues? So saying we will not support your education and advancement is linked to stopping homegrown criminals? It really doesn't make sense.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:09 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
So denying them services will help those issues? So saying we will not support your education and advancement is linked to stopping homegrown criminals? It really doesn't make sense.
Who cares about a bunch of illegal aliens losers-------------I want them gone from the USA.

Let Mexico, etc. deal with its bottom feeders.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I don't know about that. It seems to me that if a person can tell us why whites are fleeing Cupertino, and why people in remote villages feel the way they do, and why Americans fear the Third World, and how the various cultures of Diamond Bar all relate to one another, and how Europeans feel about Africans, how Blacks benefitted by their experience in America, and how Saudis feel about foreigners in their midst, it would be a pretty simple matter for that person to ALSO know everything there is to know about Spring Valley, inside and out.

Don't get me wrong...this DOES sound like a tall order, I realize. I'm just saying that if a person knows THAT much, and is right 99% of the time, then knowing Spring Valley would be a pretty simple matter. I say you'd better give such a person the benefit of the doubt.
You're right. There is no such thing as paranoia. Spring Valley is a hellhole ghetto. Diamond Bar is completely homogenous. Europeans did not do an iota of wrong things in Africa. Blacks in America did not have ANY help whatsoever. Saudis love Americans and other expatriates. The third world is comprised of all lazy people who can't think. Everything is economically fair and personal choices dictate every facet of everyone. That's the story, right? This is reality...correct?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration