Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 07:51 AM

1,211 posts, read 1,496,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO3MO...watch_response

Downtown Los Angeles and Maywood, California. Shot by a friend of mine at a couple of Pro-America rallies we attended.

I have a message for those parts of the country that have not yet been infested.

They're coming for you too. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, butr they will come. The border states are running out of space to stash all of our illegals. You're next.
Here is a web site if anyone would like to see it. ( www.myamericanidol.com )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2007, 08:04 AM

3 posts, read 7,557 times
Checks and Balances

Why are americans complaining! JUSTICE will give us what we deserve. Every action has an equal reaction.

Ur ancestors took out the native indians, which were here for almost 500 generations... THEY displaced them to reservations, THEY murder them... why do U think this wave of illegal immigrants are coming in? Have U ever wondered if the Natives felt like U feel right now?

and yes JUNKMAN 18 is right: "They're coming for you too. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, butr they will come. The border states are running out of space to stash all of our illegals. You're next."

Just like U did to the NATIVES. Ur ancestors invaded them, now Ur beign invaded.

Old 04-24-2007, 08:05 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
Let's say you have worked all your life to build and establish your business. You are also a law abiding citizen so you follow the laws and hire legal citizens. Now Joe Blow Co. down the street is in the same kind of business as you, except he could care less about his fellow citizens, his country, or it's laws.

You bid on a job and Joe Blow Co. bids on the same job. Joe Blow hires illegal unskilled labor, pays no taxes, medical or unemployment insurance on his illegals and he also pays way less wages because they are illegal. He can bring in his bid way under your bid. Joe Blow Co. gets the job and good decent law-abiding you soon go out of business because you can no longer compete in the market.

Liberals....ruining the country day by day.
Not only Liberals, so-called Conservatives are either turning a blind eye to illegal immigration or embracing it.

I know many people in various contracting fields who have been driven out of business by those who use illegal alien labor. It's shameful and unlawful.

Remember the old Smokey the Bear saying? "Only you can prevent forest fires?" Well, only you can prevent illegal immigration. Only when We the People rise up in one immense outraged voice and let our elected representation know that their jobs depend on ENFORCEMENT ONLY, will we get their attention. As long as the majority of the American Sheeple remain asleep at the wheel, big business and corrupt politicians will continue to work together to ensure the destruction of the American middle class.

Old 04-24-2007, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise Hwy View Post
Checks and Balances

Why are americans complaining! JUSTICE will give us what we deserve. Every action has an equal reaction.

U took out the native indians, which were here for almost 500 generations... U murder them... why do U think this wave of illegal immigrants are coming in? Have U ever wondered if the Natives felt like U feel right now?
"U" are using an illogical and inane argument, the same one that all of the reconquista missing links spew when they truly have no irrefutable argument for the invasion of this country.

There is not one person alive today who had any part in what happened to the Native Americans in this country. I myself am part Apache, but I don't hold anyone in this country responsible for what happened to my people in the 1700 - 1800's. How thick-witted is it to punish someone for the sins of their ancestors several hundred years ago? But then again, no one on the reconquista side has proven themselves to be rocket-scientists.

From a Native American point of view, let me tell you how I feel. I cannot change what happened to my people all those years ago. If I classify myself as anything though, I am an American. I will not stand idly by while foreign nationals from south of the border invade this country, all the while trying to tell me that we are brothers. There has never been any love lost between my people, the Nde and the indigenous tribes of Mexico, let alone Mexicans themselves, whose government used to pay $2 a pair for the ears of my people.

Every civilization on the face of this earth has been invaded or been the invader. That is the way of our species. America, no matter how much you may dislike this country, has been a beacon of light in this world for the last 100 years. Because of America, the only country in Europe speaking German is Germany. Because of America, poor countries around the world receive food and medical aid to the tune of billions of dollars a year. Say what you will about those in office now, but the people in this country, more than any other on Earth, are generous to a fault and will give of themselves and their resources to help others in need.

Hoping to exact some sort of twisted revenge for centuries old injustices on the American people of today is demented and ludicrous. But then, no one ever accused you people of being logical or sane for that matter.

By the way, most of us would have an easier time taking you seriously if you could spell or formulate a cohesive sentence.

Old 04-24-2007, 09:16 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,832,188 times
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO3MO...watch_response

Downtown Los Angeles and Maywood, California. Shot by a friend of mine at a couple of Pro-America rallies we attended.

I have a message for those parts of the country that have not yet been infested.

They're coming for you too. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, butr they will come. The border states are running out of space to stash all of our illegals. You're next.
OMG.... that is unbeliavable!

IN FL, we are NOT a border state, but we are flooded with violent illegal aliens. FLOODED with them! Mostly Mexicans but we also get the horrible gang-banger El Salvador people who are members of the MS-13 gang.

MS-13 is one of the most violent in the USA.

America watch out. The illegals are coming! Call Congress before it is too late!

Old 04-24-2007, 01:00 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,038 times
Quote:
Not only Liberals, so-called Conservatives are either turning a blind eye to illegal immigration or embracing it.

I know many people in various contracting fields who have been driven out of business by those who use illegal alien labor. It's shameful and unlawful.

Remember the old Smokey the Bear saying? "Only you can prevent forest fires?" Well, only you can prevent illegal immigration. Only when We the People rise up in one immense outraged voice and let our elected representation know that their jobs depend on ENFORCEMENT ONLY, will we get their attention. As long as the majority of the American Sheeple remain asleep at the wheel, big business and corrupt politicians will continue to work together to ensure the destruction of the American middle class.
I agree with you somewhat. Liberals believe we should have no borders. I guess it is just my personal belief that you cannot be a conservative if you aprove of breaking our laws. We cannot trust Dems or Republicans on immigration. We need to get our voices heard.

Old 04-29-2007, 05:47 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
I agree with you somewhat. Liberals believe we should have no borders. I guess it is just my personal belief that you cannot be a conservative if you aprove of breaking our laws. We cannot trust Dems or Republicans on immigration. We need to get our voices heard.
You're right except that in the past liberals were not in favor of open borders.

Cesar Chavez and the UFW worked to improve wages and benefits and worked to end the Bracero program. Famous liberals like Ralph Abernathy and Walter Mondale marched with Cesar Chavez down to the border to bring attention to the need for better enforcement and to force the corporations to stop bringing in scab labor to destroy the wages of the farmworker.

Times have certainly changed and La Raza has rewritten history and have illegals thinking that Cesar Chavez was a big promoter of the Mexican illegals and worked to open borders.

Old 04-30-2007, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
You're right except that in the past liberals were not in favor of open borders.

Cesar Chavez and the UFW worked to improve wages and benefits and worked to end the Bracero program. Famous liberals like Ralph Abernathy and Walter Mondale marched with Cesar Chavez down to the border to bring attention to the need for better enforcement and to force the corporations to stop bringing in scab labor to destroy the wages of the farmworker.

Times have certainly changed and La Raza has rewritten history and have illegals thinking that Cesar Chavez was a big promoter of the Mexican illegals and worked to open borders.
What they don't realize is that Chavez and his hired strong arms would station themselves at border crossings, beat the crap out of illegals crossing the border and toss them back into Mexico. How pro-illegal is that?

Old 05-01-2007, 11:44 AM

942 posts, read 1,392,653 times
Even though americans complain about the illegals here and all the immigrants in general, so many don't really care about it, it is too much work to do something about it. Doesn't anyone think with today especially the nationwide immigrant rally, that americans would come out in huge numbers and do a counter demonstration to show their disgust. Imagine people coming to a country illegally, and demanding that we give them citizenship, if we did that in their country we would be arrested. There is the answer to the whole problem, The USA Govt, and many american citizens want them here. I am not one of them, unless they are here legally

Old 05-01-2007, 12:20 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
It is the American citizen that aids illegal immigration. We buy “Made in Mexico” products. We do business with companies that hire illegals. We do not organize and boycott schools that are filled with non-English speaking illegals that are lowering the quality of our own child’s education. Schools get money for every day a child attends school. If enough people kept their children out, things would change. Owners of companies and factories hire illegals and drive other companies out of business that cannot compete unless they hire illegals and we still buy their products. Unless we are willing to organize and start boycotting products and restaurants that hire illegals it will only get worse. Both Bush and all Democrats love illegals and refuse to follow the law. Illegal immigrants do not respect this country or our laws because even our elected leaders do not.
Just to get this on the record: I agree with what you wrote. However, I am a Democrat. Not all of us swallow the party line, just like all Republicans don't swallow their party line. I hate when people assume I'm a Rep just because I am against illegal immigration! Actually, MOST people in the US are against illegal immigration. That has got to include most Dems, also.

If I'm talking to someone who is Rep, I don't automatically assume they are FOR the war. Most people in the US are AGAINST the war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration