Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 06:03 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,567,271 times

Advertisements

we have no mechanism in place for mass deportation nor a fail safe to prevent reentry. this is failure of federal government law enforcement, the people sworn to protect us.
mexican people know this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2010, 06:18 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,193,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Hell, why not just line them up and shoot them.

Someone must have lost theiir Taco Bell job and is holding a grudge.
What you fear may come to pass. I may hold illegal aliens and those who hire them in contempt; but, permanently disabling said losers I do not want unless they resist arrest.

Old 03-12-2010, 06:32 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,959,178 times
Quote:

Taking a job in Taco Bell just might be an upgrade for ya friend!

Old 03-12-2010, 06:33 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,162,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
What you fear may come to pass. I may hold illegal aliens and those who hire them in contempt; but, permanently disabling said losers I do not want unless they resist arrest.
Well, since i am not racist, and have known personally quite a few of them, I can tell you this much. They just want a better life, and broke 1 law to achieve it. They did this instead of waiting years to do it legally. Cards are easily copied, which is another law they have broken. So for 2 laws broken, theyy can work, live and try to have a life they would not had ever had. Think for them it was worth it? Hell, Americans break more laws than that, on average, just driving home from work.

and if they EVER want to take this country back, speaking of AZ, TX, NM,which were all part of Mexico once upon a time,,all they would have to do is declare it, by force. Because the vast majority are armed, some to the teeth. And even then, one would have to wonder about the miillions of "legal" Mexican American citizens that would stand by and watch their former fellow countrymen be slaughtered.

I have a strange feeling that what most radicals want, they will eventually get. All it would take, is the spark. Innocent lives lost. Probably children or women.

So sleep well, Bear. Your government, will take care of you.

Old 03-12-2010, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
Taking a job in Taco Bell just might be an upgrade for ya friend!
Really? LOL. Maybe buying one. Then maybe I could employ more people, like you, once the welfare runs out.

Old 03-12-2010, 07:06 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,959,178 times
Quote:
Really? LOL. Maybe buying one. Then maybe I could employ more people, like you, once the welfare runs out.
Just saying... You seem to be a good candidate to WORK in a Taco Bell (if lucky a Taco Bueno) rather than owning one.

Own one? Yes, if you employ all your illegals. But that will come to a sad end. <so sad I'm a cryin' weep weep>

As for me being on welfare, I've never been on welfare in my life, but the people that you want to deliver from the evil of Mexico are welfare kings and queens.

Funny that you want them to reap the rewards of welfare, but would make fun of me if I were on welfare?

Hmmm?

I sense a little bit of animosity toward tax paying Americans and a lot of love and hugs towards those South of the border in places like MEXICO!!!!

That's okay, you're in the minority, even though you are fairly vocal. The next election will prove that.

Viva America, and I'm talking about THE America, not that dirtbag country South of the Border, otherwise called SOB <and for a reason>.

Cheers!

Old 03-12-2010, 07:19 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,258,927 times
Quote:
Well, since i am not racist, and have known personally quite a few of them, I can tell you this much. They just want a better life, and broke 1 law to achieve it. They did this instead of waiting years to do it legally. Cards are easily copied, which is another law they have broken. So for 2 laws broken, theyy can work, live and try to have a life they would not had ever had. Think for them it was worth it? Hell, Americans break more laws than that, on average, just driving home from work.

and if they EVER want to take this country back, speaking of AZ, TX, NM,which were all part of Mexico once upon a time,,all they would have to do is declare it, by force. Because the vast majority are armed, some to the teeth. And even then, one would have to wonder about the miillions of "legal" Mexican American citizens that would stand by and watch their former fellow countrymen be slaughtered.

I have a strange feeling that what most radicals want, they will eventually get. All it would take, is the spark. Innocent lives lost. Probably children or women.

What??? Do you honestly think that some gang bangers with glocks and ak's tech 9's and a few AR-15's stand a chance against the most highly trained, best armed Military in the world?
Guess it worked on the video game version.

Old 03-12-2010, 07:28 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,341,563 times
Quote:

Take this "country" back? Since when does a few states constitute the entire country? Are these little reconquistas going to pay back the 15 million and the debts owed by Mexico to the U.S. government at the time plus appreciation? I would love to see them try! Let the spark ignite. They would be no match for the U.S. military.

No one has a right to a better life by stealing from others and/or violating laws no matter what their excuse is. Former ownership is what it is....former.

Old 03-12-2010, 07:32 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,258,927 times
Quote:

No need. Simply round them up where they stage their demonstration and deport them.
Taco bell jobs. In my area we have 2 or 3 Taco bells. Mostly high school kids work at them. same as at the Wendy's, Burger Kings and McDonalds.

Old 03-12-2010, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
No need. Simply round them up where they stage their demonstration and deport them.
That is actually a SMART IDEA. This way, when they resist, and one simple gun is discharged from either side, then all hell will break loose.

Quote:
Taco bell jobs. In my area we have 2 or 3 Taco bells. Mostly high school kids work at them. same as at the Wendy's, Burger Kings and McDonalds.
They are good names. But the place is only as good as the people, so hopefully they are good kids.

I know many good kids who work at fast food, and other jobs. But if the economy ever really takes off again, then be prepared for long waits, and long lines. It will just happen that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration