Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 06:25 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,125,808 times

Advertisements

Riots? I would be thankful if that's all that takes place. I predict much, much worse - especially if the mainstream media and the federal government continue to marginalize the native born Americans and the legal immigrants in favor of pandering to the invaders.

If they would simply grow a pair and give up the obsession with getting the Hispanic vote and instead drive out the invaders and secure the borders than that party be virtually ensured a complete victory in 2010 and 2012. If Obama did those 2 things then I would gladly vote for him.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:30 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,810,499 times
There will be riots.

They won't be in Oklahoma or Arizona - they will be in California and cities like Chicago, maybe Dallas.

California isn't in a position to take in millions of impoverished people with it's extreme unemployment rates and lack of money for government handout programs - yet that's just what the foolish politicians of California are trying to do. They're throwing out the red carpets, making it clear that they won't do what Arizona is doing, they will welcome millions more illegals with open arms.

The day the unemployment check doesn't arrive, or the electricity to huge housing projects is cut off and the air conditioner doesn't keep the hordes cooled down while they watch tv, or any kinds of cuts in government spending are made because the government can't find where to borrow the money - the riots will begin. The riots won't begin with the Americans living in the tent cities of California.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:13 AM

3,875 posts, read 3,877,824 times
Eventually there will be riots and civil unrest.All it takes is a video or more rhetoric from the Pro Illegal La Raza Activists who are convinced that the US is part of that fairy tale Aztlan. And when this happens with all the Anti- American and anti Black,European and Asian BS you will see the public take action and deal with this issue.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:23 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,810,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Eventually there will be riots and civil unrest.All it takes is a video or more rhetoric from the Pro Illegal La Raza Activists who are convinced that the US is part of that fairy tale Aztlan. And when this happens with all the Anti- American and anti Black,European and Asian BS you will see the public take action and deal with this issue.
It could even be like the Rodney King riots -- something sets off some group -- but just like watching the news of those riots, often it wasn't black Americans you saw doing the rioting. A whole lot of the rioters during the King riots were from Mexico - and not because they cared anything at all about Rodney King.

Riots happen when you have a whole lot of idle youths who want some excitement in their lives. With the unemployment rates up to 25% in some parts of California, the conditions are ripe. There will be many more people pouring into California to make those conditions riper yet.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:09 AM

50,493 posts, read 47,270,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It could even be like the Rodney King riots -- something sets off some group -- but just like watching the news of those riots, often it wasn't black Americans you saw doing the rioting. A whole lot of the rioters during the King riots were from Mexico - and not because they cared anything at all about Rodney King.

Riots happen when you have a whole lot of idle youths who want some excitement in their lives. With the unemployment rates up to 25% in some parts of California, the conditions are ripe. There will be many more people pouring into California to make those conditions riper yet.
And if they think they'll be ripping people out of their cars here they have another thing coming. Gun ownership is WAY up after that last lil fiasco.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:45 AM

19 posts, read 41,225 times
Illegals are criminals, and yes, they are making demands. I think La Raza is being anti-American representing illegals. If the current immigration process is too hard, why hasn't it been brought up before (the previous immigrants had a lot less resources at their disposal).

If I get pulled to the side by TSA and their profiling, do I scream racist? Today, criminals go to extreme measures and the law has to match that or we lose.

Old 05-12-2010, 01:19 AM

2,245 posts, read 4,239,451 times
In the words of Han Solo, "Bring it on. I'd prefer a straight fight instead of all this sneakin' around."

Old 05-12-2010, 07:26 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,339,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visit a Library View Post
In the words of Han Solo, "Bring it on. I'd prefer a straight fight instead of all this sneakin' around."
Those cowards are fighting a war by "sneakin" and with babies. Should make a great legacy in their history.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:11 AM

555 posts, read 878,548 times
I don't think Hispanics will burn their 'hoods like blacks did. There will be violence, but it will occur at demonstrations for and against illegal immigration between the main demonstrators and counter-protesters.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 PM

378 posts, read 425,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
How does a hispanic organizing and networking make him racist? Have you never heard of the Knigths of Columbus or the NAACP?
Because hispanics organize and network with OTHER hispanics and sympathizers AGAINST white Americans and the law. LULAC, MALDEF, and La Raza are examples of out in the open RACIST organizations.

I know a little about the racist claims against the KofC and and I KNOW the NAACP is racist . . . but what, hispanics can't be? Not sure what point you're attempting to make here by citing those two organizations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
What criminals are making demands?
You're not, for some reason, aware of the countless incidents of ILLEGALS marching in the streets of America, demanding rights and respect?

Do you know what would happen if American citizens went to Mexico and marched and protested and demanded?

The kids in that one particular video may or may not be illegal, but they are protesting on behalf of the whole illegal movement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration