Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 10:47 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,203,287 times

Advertisements

Anybody following this news story? They have caught him in FL today. I just don't understand why people do things like this.

I was raised don't to not do something you would undo if caught reckon he was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2009, 10:49 AM

Here is a link if you haven't heard about this plot.

Report: Missing Indiana pilot found alive, in police custody - News- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28624906/ - broken link)

Old 01-14-2009, 11:41 AM

2,156 posts, read 11,158,454 times
Instead of being snookered, people got 'Schrenkered'. Good talker and a high roller. Also a 'high flyer' and sky diver. He had more *skills* than Bernie Madoff.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:46 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,756,420 times
He's Indiana's version of Bernie Madoff!

Old 01-14-2009, 05:56 PM

1,960 posts, read 4,667,250 times
Man this brings memories.....I did my instrument rating training at Anderson Municipal Airport during the summer of 2004. I have to call my old flight instructor and get the rub from that guy's presence at KAID. This is a small municipal airport where everyone knows each other, and this guy having a piper malibu in the field I'm sure a lot of people knew him. Small world. I make fun of the girl every time some nut makes it on TV and brings Indiana with him lol. It's all in good fun of course...

Anybody know what the story is with the wife, some people are saying she may know more than meets the eye, as she asked for divorced a day before the stunt (the suggestion being that the assets in a divorce division are off-limits to court judgements against him so she was trying to get hers lickity split). Is she from Indiana too? Looks like the poster child for real trophy/housewives of carmel/fishers if she is lol......

Old 01-14-2009, 07:28 PM

24 posts, read 131,929 times
What really pisses me off about this is that he set his plane to auto-pilot and then he jumped out. So, he had no regard at all for where the plane would eventually crash. It could have killed someone. He should be charged with some kind of reckless charges as well.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:42 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,756,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzSnapCup View Post
What really pisses me off about this is that he set his plane to auto-pilot and then he jumped out. So, he had no regard at all for where the plane would eventually crash. It could have killed someone. He should be charged with some kind of reckless charges as well.
Let's hope so. This guy is completely off his nut and it sounds like he's been a real piece of work ever since college.

Now, as much as I want to jump on the "look at that wife of his" bandwagon, let's reserve judgement. They have 3 small kids, who I am sure are completely freaked out by what will be, I'm sure, a change of lifestyle.

Old 01-15-2009, 10:19 AM

Has anyone seen or know where Schrenker's 'Heritage Wealth Management Co.' office is on Fall Creek Road in the Geist? I believe the news reported it is at 11206 Fall Creek Road Indianapolis, IN 46256 but I believe that is all residential in that area along Fall Creek Road.

Heritage Wealth Management (http://www.heritage-wealth.com/howtocontact.html - broken link)

Old 01-15-2009, 10:23 AM

Quite a claim on Heritage Wealth Management's website..'small and agile' to be able to find the hidden investment *gem*:

"There is a direct correlation between the amount of research that is performed and the level of volatility, expense efficiency, and realized returns in a portfolio.

Simply put, we refuse to settle for the standard amount of effort. Our analysts spend countless hours researching the investment community to find that hidden gem. We are constantly searching for the best way to grow your investment, and we don’t stop with what the other guys have done.

A group like Heritage Wealth Management could not have existed in the same way just a few years ago. We’re small, we’re agile, and we know our clients personally. These traits, along with our relentless commitment to using the best technology available, allows us to create completely customized solutions that work for our clients."
Heritage Wealth Management (http://www.heritage-wealth.com/howwedoit.html - broken link)

Last edited by Southside Shrek; 01-15-2009 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: clarify

Old 01-15-2009, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Let's hope so. This guy is completely off his nut and it sounds like he's been a real piece of work ever since college.

Now, as much as I want to jump on the "look at that wife of his" bandwagon, let's reserve judgement. They have 3 small kids, who I am sure are completely freaked out by what will be, I'm sure, a change of lifestyle.
How true but then my mind reverts back to wondering how much this nut was thinking about his children and what it would do to them when it all crashed.

Sad we have become such a society that we will get whatever with any means necessary forgetting the ones that it will devastate. Not only his investors but his family, friends and colleagues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana