Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 07:09 AM

8 posts, read 60,527 times

Advertisements

Looks like you've received a lot of great ideas and links. I just have to throw in Madison, IN. Great little town on the Ohio River. You also might want to check out the French Lick Area. The West Baden Springs Hotel is a place of AWE and The French Lick Hotel is beautiful too. Fun little day trip. You can sit at a bar Al Capone once sat at in the Golf Course. Not far from Santa Claus Indiana. There's a few caves to visit and Lawrence County is known for the three astronauts that lived there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 08:14 PM

2 posts, read 3,688 times
Default Event Blog

Here is a Blog I made with unique things to do each month! It is going on a month to month basis, so it may help!

Indiana Events and Fun (http://indianaeventsandfun.blogspot.com/ - broken link)

Old 03-29-2011, 09:38 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,116,279 times
Mountain Biking:

Hoosier Mountain Bike Association - Index

And, new, for the architecture and design buffs:

Miller House & Garden | Indianapolis Museum of Art

Old 04-01-2011, 09:04 PM

91 posts, read 189,465 times
Default Flea markets, anyone?

I love the Friendship Fleamarket in Friendship, IN. Southeastern Indiana just a few miles south of route 50. Two huge fleamarkets on the banks of Laughery Creek, historical reenactors, tipi's, camping, and it goes on the second weekend through the third weekend in June and September. Check out their website at:

Welcome to Friendship Flea Market in Friendship, Indiana - Owned and Operated by Tom Kerr

Cara

Old 04-07-2011, 11:11 AM

157 posts, read 475,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by INstix View Post
I love the Friendship Fleamarket in Friendship, IN. Southeastern Indiana just a few miles south of route 50. Two huge fleamarkets on the banks of Laughery Creek, historical reenactors, tipi's, camping, and it goes on the second weekend through the third weekend in June and September. Check out their website at:

Welcome to Friendship Flea Market in Friendship, Indiana - Owned and Operated by Tom Kerr

Cara
Thanks for this; a coworker told me last week about this gigantic flea market in Friendship, Indiana. My husband and I love flea markets (I love saving $$ and he loves the variety) . The website didn't give too much info on what kind of wares are sold. Is there any interesting food? Do they sell pets, clothing, exotic/international items...?

Old 04-11-2011, 05:13 PM

4 posts, read 9,183 times
There are many fun things to do in the Indianapolis area. The Indianapolis Children's Museum, The Indianapolis Zoo, The IMA (Indianapolis Art Museum), The Lilly House, Tour of The Lucas Oil Stadium (Home of the Colts), Victory Field (Home of the Indianapolis Indians-farm league to The Pittsburgh Pirates), NCAA Museum, White River State Park, and Eiteljorg Museum are just a few places to name. There are many other seasonal events that are a lot of fun too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana