Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 01:53 PM

43 posts, read 28,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Do you see her as less muslim or think less of her?

No ...i`m not God to judge on people.
Queen Rania is muslim , we all know that.
and only God who know who is better from the other coz God is the only one who know everything external and internal

Old 09-23-2010, 01:54 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by light beam View Post
Dowdy and ugly.

These on the other hand, are gorgeous and cover all the important bits:

Old 09-23-2010, 02:49 PM

12 posts, read 15,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghada elmoslma View Post
We are young people like you And live our lives as young people, This is not to be a Muslim To be hostile or sad or introverts
Surely my sister we all want that

Old 09-23-2010, 02:50 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Dowdy and ugly.

These on the other hand, are gorgeous and cover all the important bits:
Wow that gold one is stunning.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:52 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Wow that gold one is stunning.
Isn't it? Designer is Lebanese, name is Zuhair Murad. Google image search, he has some fantastic clothing.

I'd much rather wear something like this than a burka or a hijab!

Old 09-23-2010, 02:58 PM

12 posts, read 15,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
I'm not a muslim for the same reason I'm not a protestant or a mormon or a catholic or a wiccan or a satanist or any other religion that believes in false gods (which would be all of them).
But we are created to be slaves of God, and not to be so

Old 09-23-2010, 03:09 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,953,991 times
Interesting article concerning the wearing of the hijab by country. Apparently in some countries, it is mandated, some it's actually forbidden or frowned upon and in some it is up to the individual. It was interesting to see that for some it was a religious expression while for some it is considered simply a cultural item or fashion statement.

Hijab by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll say one thing for all these Islamic posts: they have led me to do more questioning about these people and their faith than I ever have before.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Interesting article concerning the wearing of the hijab by country. Apparently in some countries, it is mandated, some it's actually forbidden or frowned upon and in some it is up to the individual. It was interesting to see that for some it was a religious expression while for some it is considered simply a cultural item or fashion statement.

Hijab by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll say one thing for all these Islamic posts: they have led me to do more questioning about these people and their faith than I ever have before.
Good,,,i think gaining knoweldge is very great thing. it`s great to search for knoweldge about other`s culture or faith.
i can tell you also , i`m glad that i know a culure i never know that it present in USA, i`m now to read more and ask more to know about others.
i`m fan of that.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:18 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,953,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by light beam View Post
Good,,,i think gaining knoweldge is very great thing. it`s great to search for knoweldge about other`s culture or faith.
i can tell you also , i`m glad that i know a culure i never know that it present in USA, i`m now to read more and ask more to know about others.
i`m fan of that.
What culture is that? Native American (American Indian)? Yes, we are still around. Like ptsum, I am also an American Indian though of a different tribe. I am a Comanche.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
What culture is that? Native American (American Indian)? Yes, we are still around. Like ptsum, I am also an American Indian though of a different tribe. I am a Comanche.

yes i mean the culutre of Pastum....i`m glad coz i`m getting new knoweldge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam