Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2011, 11:13 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
Ok. as long as you wrote this,that means, you saw to one side

I said more than once here, I have no problem with Jews ,I knew some Jews and treat them with respect, I did not say one day, I hate the Jews, neither here nor anywhere but Jazzymom, More than once said I hate Muslims, islam here, Without regard for the feelings of Muslims here

anyway,I Do not want to turn it to court
weaam, do you know the saying, "two wrongs don't make a right"
Jazzymom is expressing her opinion and feelings towards a belief other than her own and has the right to do that in this country. Expressions and opinions are just that and yes some people's feelings are going to be hurt but that does not mean that everyone is going to agree with those expressions and opinions, their individual and there are times that individuals are going to say things that are going to hurt others' feelings and they may not realize that that is what they're doing, so rather than respond in a disrespectful way on your side, be respectful and asked them to do the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2011, 11:19 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,302 times
Quote:
yes, I know what hearsay is , but al-hadith totally is not hearsay, I do not know if I find a stuff explains this point well in English but I will try.

i wanna to ask if she can consider OT to be hearsay if it was proofed to her that many chapters of it were written after moses's death ?

can we consider everything were written about moses to be herasay if moses (pbuh) didn't read it by himself ?

Old 06-28-2011, 11:37 AM

617 posts, read 696,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
weaam, do you know the saying, "two wrongs don't make a right"
Jazzymom is expressing her opinion and feelings towards a belief other than her own and has the right to do that in this country. Expressions and opinions are just that and yes some people's feelings are going to be hurt but that does not mean that everyone is going to agree with those expressions and opinions, their individual and there are times that individuals are going to say things that are going to hurt others' feelings and they may not realize that that is what they're doing, so rather than respond in a disrespectful way on your side, be respectful and asked them to do the same.

yes, but If I expressed my opinion and feelings here, and said I hate Jews or Christians,I hate the West ...etc all will reply " Islam was learnd you Hatred , muhammed learnd you ....etc, But when a non-Muslim says this would be expressing him\her opinion

Old 06-28-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
i wanna to ask if she can consider OT to be hearsay if it was proofed to her that many chapters of it were written after moses's death ?

can we consider everything were written about moses to be herasay if moses (pbuh) didn't read it by himself ?

yes. you are right, but she may see her torah written by men

Old 06-28-2011, 11:43 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post

Of course the OT is hearsay, so is the new testament, the Qur'an and the hadith...They were all written by men telling stories about other men.

Old 06-28-2011, 11:53 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
weaam, can you comment on this story in this mornings new's...I found it quite surprising, but Saudi is one of the leading offenders in human trafficking. I thought that as the seat of Islam such things would not exist there....How do you explain it?

Washington (CNN) -- Human trafficking is flourishing in the Democratic Republic of Congo, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and Iran, with little effort by the countries' governments to combat it. State Department report ranks countries on human trafficking - CNN.com

Old 06-28-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
weaam, can you comment on this story in this mornings new's...I found it quite surprising, but Saudi is one of the leading offenders in human trafficking. I thought that as the seat of Islam such things would not exist there....How do you explain it?

Washington (CNN) -- Human trafficking is flourishing in the Democratic Republic of Congo, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and Iran, with little effort by the countries' governments to combat it. State Department report ranks countries on human trafficking - CNN.com

well, Simplest comments that many people whether Muslim or non-Muslim could think that Saudi as the seat of Islam have no Problems or offenders in human trafficking, I say,On the contrary Saudi Arabia has a mixture of all nationalities and cultures and come to a lot of African countries and Expats, Furthermore This is what happens when a person does not comply with the principles of Islam, as for the government itself, they are not competent to lead the country at all

Old 06-28-2011, 02:08 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
Quote:
Ok. as long as you wrote this,that means, you saw to one side

I said more than once here, I have no problem with Jews ,I knew some Jews and treat them with respect, I did not say one day, I hate the Jews, neither here nor anywhere but Jazzymom, More than once said I hate Muslims, islam , Without regard for the feelings of Muslims here

anyway,I Do not want to turn it to court

I don't hate muslims, I have muslim friends. I don't hate Islam, I hate the violence that comes out of Islam.

And Weaam the same disreguard has come from you also.

So maybe at this point you and I need to just agree that we both have been disrespectful of each other and move forward.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:18 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
Quote:
yes, but If I expressed my opinion and feelings here, and said I hate Jews or Christians,I hate the West ...etc all will reply " Islam was learnd you Hatred , muhammed learnd you ....etc, But when a non-Muslim says this would be expressing him\her opinion
You have expressed you opinion here and its been full of your dislike of the west and Jews, and of me.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:32 PM

563 posts, read 929,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
I don't hate muslims, I have muslim friends. I don't hate Islam, I hate the violence that comes out of Islam.

And Weaam the same disreguard has come from you also.

So maybe at this point you and I need to just agree that we both have been disrespectful of each other and move forward.
That's good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam