Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 09:15 AM

8,155 posts, read 21,012,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma12006 View Post
1but the problem between Isreal and Plasenin who will live and whoe will die. now imagen if you live in your home in U.S and came some one from U.K and he wanted to take you out and live i your home what will you do ????? that is same between isreal and plasten the land for plasten and isreal came from diffrent countries like US ....ect and take their land and left them out so as your openion who want to dstroy otherssorry for my wrong spelling
Israel returned to their own country which they were forced out of by the Romans. They did not take land that was not theirs - they took back what WAS theirs. The Palastinians are squatters, not the Israelis.

I understand how the Palastinians would be upset. But Israel offered them to live peacefully with them time and again. The Palastine wants nothing of it. For Palastine, it's all or nothing and that's simply not realistic.

Old 12-30-2007, 09:30 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,873,705 times
Quote:
1- suna nad shia the problem between them, every one hate the other and the reson for that heat, we had people convert to islam when our prophts pece be upon him and all of massangers and phrofts like abo baker . omer . uthman take the authorty afterprophtsdie when muslims at that time appoved them but shia said no ali the cousion of prophts he must be a leder after prophts die so they say to suna all 3 leader non muslims and from that suna hate shai and shai hate suna.2- about isreal , frist one we did not agree with haspallah in lebnon abou the war and i think haspallah the responspal. but the problem between Isreal and Plasenin who will live and whoe will die. now imagen if you live in your home in U.S and came some one from U.K and he wanted to take you out and live i your home what will you do ????? that is same between isreal and plasten the land for plasten and isreal came from diffrent countries like US ....ect and take their land and left them out so as your openion who want to dstroy otherssorry for my wrong spelling
Moderator cut: rude and offensive

The question I have is, does your Quran say anything about the homeland for Israel and what it should encompass? It says in our Bible that the land of Israel belongs to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The descendants of Ishmael belong in the vast areas east of Israel (Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc) If you study history, Jews were driven out of the land God gave them since the days they were enslaved by Egypt, so why shouldn't they live in their land now?

Last edited by Alpha8207; 12-30-2007 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: fixed bracketing

Old 12-30-2007, 10:32 AM

32 posts, read 73,412 times
My Freind For Exampli :when You Took From Your Country And Get Out To The Other Home And Some One Come After Years And Find Your Home Empity And Bulit It Or Sold It From Others , It Is Ok To Your Son To Come After 30 Or 40 Years And Say Theis Is My Home And I Want You To Leave Or I Will Kill You>second: Why Isreal Killing Children If Isreal Want To Defence Itself The Can Fight Hamas Or Jahad Action. Why They Kill Children Like Mohmmed Al Doura. Isreal Kill Him And His Age Lesss Than 5 Years.do Not Forget Isreal Kill All Plastenan , Muslim And Chrastian If Isreal Fight Hamas Why They Fight Crastian Inside Charchtry To Here News From Ohter Us Maida

Old 12-30-2007, 03:52 PM

364 posts, read 766,124 times
Quote:
My Freind For Exampli :when You Took From Your Country And Get Out To The Other Home And Some One Come After Years And Find Your Home Empity And Bulit It Or Sold It From Others , It Is Ok To Your Son To Come After 30 Or 40 Years And Say Theis Is My Home And I Want You To Leave Or I Will Kill You>second: Why Isreal Killing Children If Isreal Want To Defence Itself The Can Fight Hamas Or Jahad Action. Why They Kill Children Like Mohmmed Al Doura. Isreal Kill Him And His Age Lesss Than 5 Years.do Not Forget Isreal Kill All Plastenan , Muslim And Chrastian If Isreal Fight Hamas Why They Fight Crastian Inside Charchtry To Here News From Ohter Us Maida

The bottom line its God who made the promise that these lands belong to Israel forever.

God said in last days I will bring my people from the east west south north to be in their land.

Think about this if you would force to leave your home and somone else toss all your belongings away and set up their home would you not be upset?

Think how God feels that people are fighting over israel to try to make it stop geting their homeland back.

Old 12-30-2007, 09:33 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,072,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JViello View Post
Israel returned to their own country which they were forced out of by the Romans. They did not take land that was not theirs - they took back what WAS theirs. The Palastinians are squatters, not the Israelis.

I understand how the Palastinians would be upset. But Israel offered them to live peacefully with them time and again. The Palastine wants nothing of it. For Palastine, it's all or nothing and that's simply not realistic.

Too funny.. I'm guessing all the good southerners will allow the Indians the forced out of their lands to come back one day and take away their "squatting" houses..

Old 12-30-2007, 10:48 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,331,418 times
Who is the God of Islam? I mean who is Allah? Is Allah a direct translation for GOD? If Islamic men get virgins in the after life what do the women get? And why would a man need so many virgins?

Old 12-31-2007, 06:27 AM

6,712 posts, read 13,463,034 times
What is the Muslim stance on those who do not believe in Allah or God such as myself? Does the Islamic point of view consider one who believes in the Christian God any better or worse than one who denies god altogether?

Old 12-31-2007, 07:59 AM

32 posts, read 73,412 times
dear GCSTroop IN QURAN WE HAVE COMPLITE CHAPTER CALL IT ( SURAT AL ROOM) MEANS ROMAIN CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER TALKE TO MUSLIMS ABOUT ROMAIN ARAMY WHICH DEFEETED BY PARISHIA ARAMY AND QURAN SAID ROMAIN ARAMY WILL WON IN FEW YEARS AND QURAN SAID MUSLIMS WILL BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT.DO U KNOW GCSTroop WHY QURAN SAID THAT TO MUSLIMS ? BECAUSE, QURAN CONISDER CRASTIAN AND JEWS (AHL AL KATTAB) MEANS THEIR RELION COME FROM ALLAH (GOD) AND PARISHIA IS UNBLEAIVE (KAFER)

Old 12-31-2007, 10:33 AM

6,712 posts, read 13,463,034 times
Quote:
dear GCSTroop IN QURAN WE HAVE COMPLITE CHAPTER CALL IT ( SURAT AL ROOM) MEANS ROMAIN CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER TALKE TO MUSLIMS ABOUT ROMAIN ARAMY WHICH DEFEETED BY PARISHIA ARAMY AND QURAN SAID ROMAIN ARAMY WILL WON IN FEW YEARS AND QURAN SAID MUSLIMS WILL BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT.DO U KNOW GCSTroop WHY QURAN SAID THAT TO MUSLIMS ? BECAUSE, QURAN CONISDER CRASTIAN AND JEWS (AHL AL KATTAB) MEANS THEIR RELION COME FROM ALLAH (GOD) AND PARISHIA IS UNBLEAIVE (KAFER)
Well, I'm a bit confused, but I do know you tried your best. I assume what you mean is that the Jews, Christians, and Muslims all share the belief in the same god. I am aware of that... at least in the sense that it is the god of Abraham. However, I'm curious though... why is there such a push to eliminate Christian or Jewish influence in the Middle East? I'm also under the impression that by what you're telling me, that the Islamic religion actually believes that Christians and Jews are just as well off as Muslims themselves in the afterlife even if their practices are different. Very interesting.

Old 12-31-2007, 10:38 AM

10,203 posts, read 27,126,326 times
Mohammed, the Prophet, was very much ahead of his times. He had few prejudices, and extended full rights to those with differing beliefs. He lived among Jews, and Christians, but more Jews as they were already well established in the area.

Also if folks don't realize it, the Prophet spoke but did not codify Islamic law. One of the primary differences, and arguments between and among sects within Islam is the interpretation of the Prophet's word(s).

I believe the first written Koran was several decades after the Prophet's death, and has been re-interpreted many times since the first written version.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam