Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson
 [Register]
Jackson Includes Jackson, Madison, Canton, Clinton, Byram, Pearl, Brandon, Richland
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 10:27 AM

1,031 posts, read 1,350,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuit_head View Post
Don't a lot of White Southern Baptists and Pentecostals in Mississippi, Alabama, etc. still believe in the Curse of Ham and how Blacks are a cursed race? I had a white hallmate in my dorm from Northeast Mississippi who told me how his church and many others taught that, and how God put Blacks on earth as "Beasts of Burden" to serve the master races. If that's true, probably explains a lot about things.
I had a roommate from New York who was arrested for molesting a child. Do all New Yorkers molest children??? Why do all New Yorkers molest children!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaddeus_Hewitt View Post
LOL you will look like a fool too..Atlanta was the first southern city if not the only city to realize racism is bad for growth and business. Look at the two cities today, Jackson and Atlanta you tell me which one has dealt with their racism in an effective manner.
Why would I compare Atlanta to Jackson? They don't compare.

Old 02-28-2017, 04:34 PM

155 posts, read 206,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison2013 View Post
Why would I compare Atlanta to Jackson? They don't compare.
Exactly same reason you shouldn't go in the Atlanta thread talking about a racist past because you said it THEY DONT COMPARE.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:42 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Obviously there is a math and science school that teaches some of Newton’s lesser known theories and laws. For example, every action creates a reaction…..except if the action is rooted in racism. Every cause produces an effect……except racism. Graduates of these schools of thought, therefore, can simultaneously hold the contradictory belief that there was racism, but no effects or reaction born from racism. I mean, yes, there were a lot of racist whites in Jackson, history shows that. However, you cannot say white flight, segregation, discrimination or anything, manifested as a reaction or consequence of it, following their theories.

Some people would dispute the fact that you standing out in the open, in a rain storm, explains why you are wet. They will try to tell you that it’s because you are sweating profusely. Rain, although known for being water, is not responsible for producing any “wetness” or "Effect/Reaction", like racism, at least not on black people. If black people are wet, it has to be self-created wetness….like sweat. Metaphorically, black people existing under the thunderstorms of racism……are not wet because of the storm…..but because our genes make us sweat more.

What is the number one reason given for the problems in Africa? Is not the usual answer “corrupt and incompetent leaders and people”. If you want to know how black people are seen in America, look to how people see Africa. Africa is the root of how African Americans are seen. In fact, many people don’t even understand why black Americans complain about racism and their history in this country, because they feel, all in all, that blacks were better off here than in Africa. However, I digress. Black leadership, of a black majority, is nearly always seen and viewed as corrupt and incompetent…..and then those traits are said then to explain the conditions of poverty, crime, unemployment etc, taking the blame away from the thunderstorms of white racism, colonization and imperialism. The black masses are “wet”, not from these thunderstorms that have created floods, but rather, because black leadership makes black people sweat more.

Here is the bottom line……strait with no metaphor. Black people are seen as inferior. As long as black people are seen as inferior, racism produces no effect or reaction upon blacks that is not overridden by the inferior nature of black people. In other words, racism will never be linked to the inferior condition of blacks as long as people believe that the nature of being black will always render an inferior condition relative to whites, collectively. Hence, higher poverty, higher unemployment, more crime…….not a consequence or legacy of centuries of racism, but rather, the natural racial predisposition of irresponsibility, laziness and violence endemic to black people. Of course, you cannot come out and say that these days, without consequence, so people don’t say that…..they just reject all other potential causes except racial inferiority.

Old 03-01-2017, 12:44 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,774,235 times
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sophistry

"Definition of sophistry for English Language Learners
  • : the use of reasoning or arguments that sound correct but are actually false
  • : a reason or argument that sounds correct but is actually false "
I really don't think that certain parties need to go poking-at us Mississippians. Don't try shaking Bibles in our faces. And don't try your tired, old cut-and-paste Think-Tank Sophistry, either.

Mississippians can out-Bible-talk ANYBODY. And we've had SOPHISTRY hurled at us, for so long, that recognizing and dismissing it, is second nature to us.

You're really out of your depth, here. And if you don't quit, you're about to get your feelings hurt, and your NARCISSISTIC SUPPLY irreparably damaged.

Capisce?

Old 03-01-2017, 01:37 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sophistry

"Definition of sophistry for English Language Learners
  • : the use of reasoning or arguments that sound correct but are actually false
  • : a reason or argument that sounds correct but is actually false "
I really don't think that certain parties need to go poking-at us Mississippians. Don't try shaking Bibles in our faces. And don't try your tired, old cut-and-paste Think-Tank Sophistry, either.

Mississippians can out-Bible-talk ANYBODY. And we've had SOPHISTRY hurled at us, for so long, that recognizing and dismissing it, is second nature to us.

You're really out of your depth, here. And if you don't quit, you're about to get your feelings hurt, and your NARCISSISTIC SUPPLY irreparably damaged.

Capisce?
You forgot one thing....that Mississippians have been racist for so long.....that you don't even recognize it and hence dismiss it as sophistry when others point it out.

Old 03-02-2017, 12:39 AM

155 posts, read 206,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison2013 View Post
Hopefully he's finished telling everyone how great Atlanta is and how horrible Mississippi is and will slither away to the next city forum. I bet he is really popular at parties
I know it's hard for some of you to read and comprehend because all you know who is get or done or rebels and muddying or whatever that stupid crap is but I said Mississippi is a great state it's the racism that puts it in such a negative light. It's like we are in 2017 but Mississippi as great a state it is is stuck in Jim Crow still. I bet you and D Washington are popular at your local meetings at the campfire with your bed sheets to huh..Anyone that is offended by the things I said are racist I spoke truth nothing I said shouldn't have been taken out of context unless you're again racist or just ignorant

Old 03-02-2017, 06:10 AM

Quote:
I know it's hard for some of you to read and comprehend because all you know who is get or done or
lol

Old 03-02-2017, 08:57 AM

1,717 posts, read 1,988,353 times
Quote:
White people have been a problem since they were mutated from the Most Highs original design for the world(You can do your own unbiased research). White people came and corrupted the sacred word and took a culture and claimed it for themselves and created a new culture what we would call(Christianity,Judaism,Islam,etc) to divide and conquer the world. They placed the false chosen people of the Most High in current day Israel(Which is why there hasn't been any peace since it was founded).Adolf Hitler,most hateful man in that time period had realized the truth about whom America had in its possession and Egypts second president even said Israel would never have peace because the true people left black and came back white; when the messiah said HE would gather the Nation of Israel and the Tribe of Judah that's scattered in the four corners and bring them back to their homeland..They also input their false images of "GOD" and their own deities in the word to have control over the so called African Americans and the world not realizing that it's prophecy but it's also prophecy that when the end does come that the TRUE messiah will not be coming back to sing kombayah but he is coming back with a mighty vengeance..Trust me all of those slavemasters in the days,Those "Confederate Heroes",KKK,etc etc will burn in the lake. Someone also pointed out the fact that their young child basically wouldn't pay for their ancestors sins another thing I forgot to mention is how the Most High killed all of Pharoahs first born. When it comes to the Most Highs chosen, His jewels,his people he will not have any mercy whatsoever least we forget his son came from the same people that was hung on trees,killed by savage white men,harassed raped,and beaten and to this day the same thing..The reason why there's going to be a change now because more and more people are waking up and going back to the Most High after all they do have a standing covenant with him that he says sticks FOREVER. Instead of trying to be all in denial white people that haven't seen the truth yet or emancipated their mind its best you seek it out soon if you want to be grafted into the new kingdom because you too were deceived by the devil just like the whole world currently is being deceived.
If this isn't blatant racism, I don't know what is. Good grief.

Old 03-02-2017, 11:12 AM

1,351 posts, read 2,131,585 times
Quote:
Truth is the new hate speech..What's a vivid imagination is a blue eyed blonde haired jesus and a white GOD that the elite created to feel some type of superiority over the real superiority nation.
Renaissance artists painted Jesus and God ( and even Roman and Greek deities) in accordance with the people they knew and interacted with on a daily basis. If you've seen Jesus and God and Adam & Eve portrayed in artwork as Europeans, understand that's because the artists used the model of "people" that they understood and knew best. It is unlikely that most European artists of that Golden Age ever traveled to the Middle East, nor did they encounter actual Semites in their day to day lives.

Had Africans created artwork on a par with European Renaissance artwork, they would have no doubt portrayed Christian/Judaic deities as African. Alas, there is no artistic equivalent to the Renaissance in African culture, and no visual artwork of such a high standard and realism.

Quote:
That's a vivid imagination it's also blasphemy. You people claim you're Bible savvy then you tell me where East Asians fit in at but I'm deading this convo because I realize that not everyone has an emancipated mind and you like your cousins or whomever want to continue to believe the lies. Just a head start East Asians came from a Black man..You can do your own research if you need assistance on reading I can help you with that as well.
While I must admit, wading through your muddled posts is challenging, it sounds as if you believe the "out of Africa" hypothesis of the Theory of Evolution (which are all "creations" of European minds and European science). If that is what you are clumsily trying to express, then yes, you can surmise that all "peoples" evolved from a parent-group of hominids who initially came about in Africa. Europeans, east Asians, Native Americans, Australian aborigines, Polynesians, ALL share a common ancestor with Africans. East Asians and many other Asian and Polynesian groups count Denisovians and Neanderthals in their ancestry. Europeans also generally carry Neanderthal DNA. Evolution has suited different people-groups to different climates and selected for different propensities, depending upon which traits provided survival advantages in each given climate and environment. There are animals (and some might even suggest people groups) who are more broadly either "K-selected" or "R-selected", depending largely on which evolutionary pressures their ancestors encountered over time. This, of course, is according to European scientific theory, which you obviously don't abide and does not factor in to your understanding of the world, because Science itself is racist. (An aside, Science also led to the creation of the glowing contraption you are using to clumsily type out words in responding to these posts).

Quote:
I told you truth for you to come out of the deception. You have been warned so I guess we will really see who has the vivid imagination when that special day comes. However, remember knowledge will start to become plentiful as the end nears and most people are awakening. Your leader Adolf Hitler knew whom the real chosen were so do several rabbis in current day Israel. But don't take my word for it you can burn with the rest of the world
Black Israelite "theology" is an interesting, or should I say, "entertaining", theory. It ranks right up there with "Black Egyptian" theology. Despite their adherents' exuberant ability to embrace the most ludicrous fiction in their attempt to provide an "alternative world history", neither can manage to explain how one group "steals" culture and knowledge from another group. Sure, groups throughout history "borrow ideas" and "borrow technology" from one another.

If my neighbor teaches me how to set up my Wi-Fi at my house, I have "borrowed his knowledge". He didn't give it to me, and my neighbor is still fully capable of setting up his own Wi-Fi at his house. I haven't "stolen" that ability or knowledge from him, so that he is no longer able to use it himself. Most Afrocentrist fiction is premised on the idea that other groups have "stolen" the formerly glorious abilities, technology and knowledge of Sub-Saharan African people, thereby crippling them and "holding them down". If I, as a blonde-haired, blue-eyed white devil, inherently possess this ability, I'd like to know more. The ability to take knowledge and skills from others, while depriving them of their former abilities would come in mighty handy in all sorts of arenas. Do you know the spell? Is there a secret potion? How do we do this?

I look forward to more of your angry rantings and entertaining, however ridiculous, insight into how you believe the present world came into being.

Last edited by Rock Climber; 03-02-2017 at 11:27 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson