Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 05:15 PM

31 posts, read 24,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
It is true that our countries are allies.

However, many of us do not have a good understanding of Israelies. I appreciate you coming to this forum to share your views.
There are many bad rumors on us throughout the world. They are not correct. Tel Aviv City one of the loveliest in the world like New York Minor. Studs Men and beautiful womans . S charming. Regional leaders in the world. And spectacular views. And I can assure you Israelis are people who loves and embrace. And Antiftim as in Europe . I emphasize the Tel Aviv that the central city. But if you want to see Heaven? You have showcased the North of Israel. You like snow? Ski Resorts? As Canada. Hermon located in north Israel perfect for you: D

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
The definition of terrorism is the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims. Beating someone with the cooperation of your community is far more than "religious coercion". The Haredi residents of Beit Shemesh have thrown rocks at those who disagree with them, even going so far as to egg and throw excrement on CHILDREN going to school. That spreads terror. It is terrorism. One does not need to kill to be a terrorist.

As a child, we had a cross burned on my lawn and rocks thrown through our windows when displaying a menorah (separate occasions). I feared for my life when I was just 5 years old living in American in the 1990s. Was that religious coercion or was it terrorism? I vote the latter.

When you say that you hate Muslims, it makes you no better than those who say they hate Jews. There is more pain and misfortune down the road of hatred than there are gifts in acceptance and understanding.

Please don't mistake Agam's views for that of the average Israeli. While there are sadly many bigoted Israelis who share the views Agam spews (I'm sure courtesy of her parents, unfortunately), they are far from all. Plenty of Israelis (though clearly not enough) make an effort to understand and befriend Israeli Muslims. Many work with Muslims on a daily basis. Still others protest the demolition of Palestinian homes, understanding that this IDF-based violence is punitive and plants seeds of terrorism by leaving people with nothing left to lose.

What violence are you talking about? are you delusional or what? We protect our borders . what do we have jealous about?
I do not know who is lying to you., But they launch missiles at us endlessly. And attack our soldiers at the borders. What do you want to keep quiet?We will not hesitate to respond to all aggression against us. you can move in to live in southern Israel by Hamas shoots all the time no reason . then you have right to criticize ok?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

14 countries against one little small one? and we won
is it enough to prove god belongs just for Jewish state?

Charming Saturday for all Jews and Americans

GN=]

Are you kidding aren't you?
You're contradicting yourself. That you look just what barbaric Arabs are
You can see by yourself that they are attacking soldiers without reason.
Accidents happen and soldiers try to protect the country's borders. And themselves. '' They total about children. Different army would shoot them all. For example Russia. This shows how the IDF'' to moral army vs Arab barbarism small difference that we are not trying to hurt innocent people. And all the time looking for killing Jews especially Israeli . they are Firing missiles at innocent civilians. Attacks. Attempt to murder Jews worldwide. Prove that Arabs are Terrorism

You think you can make peace with them? We brought them to the Gaza Strip. They established a military terrorist organization. They do not stop to fire missiles and make the lives of our citizens miserable
English translation -with beautiful song in Hebrew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbhAvI6WhoU

Since they received the Gaza Strip. "Peace agreements" that what happened biggest mistake Israel ever Our Air Force should destroy them and put an end to

Last edited by Agam; 03-28-2014 at 06:43 PM..

Old 03-28-2014, 10:13 PM

4,612 posts, read 4,895,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agam View Post
Our Air Force should destroy them and put an end to
Yes, that would work if Israel can pull it off. It is called the "Final Solution".

Old 03-29-2014, 04:48 AM

We are not looking for war. We will not hesitate to respond to any aggression against us. And in recent decades they commit serious crimes against our citizens. Attacks. Missiles nonstop. It's time to end do not you think? IDF'' to can destroy them several hours. And another country like Russia would do it . IDF'' have not made it yet . He shows how moral army he is .

For all of you /
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2LpCCuseP4

Old 03-29-2014, 05:22 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,758,648 times
Quote:
We are not looking for war. We will not hesitate to respond to any aggression against us. And in recent decades they commit serious crimes against our citizens. Attacks. Missiles nonstop. It's time to end do not you think? IDF'' to can destroy them several hours. And another country like Russia would do it . IDF'' have not made it yet . He shows how moral army he is .

For all of you /

&#x202b;
I guess you didn't notice that the last person who spoke in your clip spoke in ARABIC.

Old 03-29-2014, 05:34 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Are you right? Let me give you my short perspective. Previous to moving to the US my family lived around Yerushalayim for hundreds of years. They own hundreds of dunams of land to the East and and North as each lineage were farmers/shepherds (my father had a lineage of Rabbi's) . We lived alongside the Arabs as if they were cousins and shared crops. Under the Ottomans there were no real issues. Even when the European Jews arrived in the area in the late 1800's there were few problems. Even when the early Zionists arrived there were few problems. After WW2 the Non-Jewish Europeans and Arabs (from other countries) arrived in the area is when problems started. They each brought their hate with them and each instigated issues. If you read the history of the Mandate, you will find quote after quote of Jewish leaders telling people not to listen to the outsiders and that they should get along. But with the British in the Mandate, they instigated numerous issues not only within the Mandate but also with the surrounding Arab nations. The British made the same promises to Jews as well as Arabs. To add to this Germany also stuck its hands into the mixture by befriending the Grand Mufti and feeding him with the glory of the Nazi party and made many promises to him that through the years carried to the Arabs of the Mandate which included all the negative propaganda from Europe. Hitler promised the Grand Mufti that once the Jewish problem was finished in Europe that he would take care of the Jewish problem in the Middle East and the Grand Mufti and Arabs he lead would become rich by gaining all that the Jews owned. That's when the problems started. From there you should know about the Arab League sending people across the border to attack Jewish villages and the Jews creating their own armies to fight back. But for the most part it wasn't the internal Arabs who had been there for generations that were the problem. The rest is history. Keep in mind that all the signs in Israel have Arabic on them and all the money also has Arabic on it too and its been like since Israel was created. So are you right? It depends on your perception and the information passed to you from your family and friends. From my perspective you aren't.

Do I like Muslims? for the most part I do. I deal with others based on their actions and not their religions. And when I deal with Arabs outside of Israel they treat me with the same consideration.

They want to destroy my country. Kill as many Jews they can: If they got rid of Hamas, Fatah and the instigation of the Arab League many things would be different.

why i supposed to love them?: Do you love every Israeli? Love is not the opposite of hate.

they are Terrorists That's a fact.: Sorry but no. A few hundred are, but keep in mind that many of them have been fed the same bad information as you've had.

If you want to go where the actual hate lives, then go to Hebron. Better yet when you go into the IDF request Hebron.
The Golden Age of Jewry...When everybody got along...I thought the sons of Isaac and the sons of Ishmael WERE cousins?...

Old 03-29-2014, 05:38 AM

Quote:
you all wrong .
There are not Jews terrorist . I can bring you dozens of attacks by Islamic .Even the largest terrorist organization in the world is a Muslim. Al Qaeda . gaza launches missiles towards innocent innocent civilians .Israel responds to these crimes. And then they cry to the world.Who is the first religion? Judaism
All attacks by Muslims. They kill innocent people by religion and racism
Israel gave Gaza to the Palestinian Authority For peace. The result? They do not stop firing rockets at innocent civilians. They are hiding in schools and hospitals and then cry to the world that Israel is a criminal. The real truth is that you find it difficult to accept

Israel's ally the United States. Peace Alliance against Islamic terrorism

Terrorist states. Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Gaza
Coincidence. Or all of these countries. Islamic states?

it's very simple also support terrorism. Hezbollah controls Lebanon is a terrorist organization. Iran boycotted by the international community. Iraq attacks by Local terrorist organizationsall after it was bombed. Gaza terrorist state in every senseAnd all these Muslim countries surprisingly?Testament Biblical God told Moses to the Promised Land will always be wars. Israel always wins. Time after time that God with her. Billion Muslims encompass six million Jews and the Jewish people Conductor how? It makes no sense. The answer that God chose the nation of Israel! There will always be wars'' Testament and Biblical Israel always wins
Are you a Zionist???...

Old 03-29-2014, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
Jimmy Carter is a terrorist, and he's American. Not sure if that fits in this thread, but still worth pointing out.

Did he bomb Israel with peanuts???....

Old 03-29-2014, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
I guess you didn't notice that the last person who spoke in your clip spoke in ARABIC.
So?

And Arabs serve in the IDF . More proof that we want peace, not war. They want to destroy us.We have many citizens from different countries who serve us, Spaniards French. . Americans, You're ignoring the answers I give to you that you know I'm right. =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Are you a Zionist???...
I'm living in Israel I'm a Jewish i guess the answer is obvious .

Old 03-29-2014, 05:52 AM

Quote:
You compare religious coercion to Killing innocent people? are you ok?

You call that a terrorist WOW
I am against religious coercion. But from there and compare it to the killing of innocent people. This hallucinatory It is not terrorism . i'm a traditional girl I am against religious coercion . But obviously it's not terrorism

I'm sorry to let you down pal but Jews are not Terrorism . they don't kill innocent people they defend their country against them understood?
Arabs are trying to kill us every option they have. Thanks to GSS and IDF . We keep our citizens safe from them
They shoot missiles at us. Our Air Force Bomber them . They shoot from civilian places school. Hospitals. And then they cry to the world that Israel is killing innocent people. They themselves do. And do not mind the kids or people hurt. The fact they are hiding in civilian places prove it .
don't you see .
We have one of the strongest armies in the world. The strongest power in the world with us(U.S). We will not hesitate to respond to all aggression against us and destroy the enemy who wants to destroy us. No matter who it will be.
I believe Barak Obama is going to abandon Israel...He wants to make peace between Israel and the PLO by dividing Jerusalem into East and West, half to Muslims and half to Jews...I bet the Muslims get the half with the Dome of the Rock in it...There goes the re-establishment of the Temple...

Old 03-29-2014, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I believe Barak Obama is going to abandon Israel...He wants to make peace between Israel and the PLO by dividing Jerusalem into East and West, half to Muslims and half to Jews...I bet the Muslims get the half with the Dome of the Rock in it...There goes the re-establishment of the Temple...
United States needs Israel, Israel is a strategic objective in this area. Russia holds Syria. Without Israel and the United States will lose control completely in the area. Hurt her badly I'm sure Obama knows it. In the worst case we found other allies. We Always fought in front of everyone by ourselves
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism