Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 12:08 PM

4,530 posts, read 8,865,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha_Dog View Post
I'd have to disagree with you - bringing in Syrians, who are predominantly of Muslim background, is a very bad idea. Most Muslims are Muslim first, before they're Americans. The kids you know are probably in High School or attending one of the local Colleges. Most adult Muslims over the age of 25, do not follow the trend you speak of. First Amendment: “Congress shall make no law… abridging freedom of speech.” Qur’an: “Allah likes not the uttering of unseemly speech in public, except on the part of one who is being wronged…” ) And, what about the free speech expressed in the form of Cartoons of your Muslim friend of their Prophet Muhammad - Ask your Muslim friends out there if they remember the attacks in North Texas a few months ago by radical Muslims over a cartoon contest. Most people are clueless to the desires, doctrines, and ultimate goals of Islam.

As you have seen in Iraq and many other Middle Eastern Countries, Christian American's have been beheaded, tortured, & raped for not believing in Islam. Ask your immigrant Muslim friends how they feel about those attacks. Hopefully they will disavow their religion.

Muslims do not believe in the separation of religion from the state, Islam has politics & religion completely intertwined. Sharia law doesn’t work in the west and will never work in the US/Kansas because we already have our own rules. Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. Tell your "Cafeteria Muslim" friends who aren't serious about Islam to disavow Islam and Mohammed - let's see what they say.

The Qur’an allows for violence against one's fellow man.....if he’s not a Muslim. The control and enslavement of women, the execution of gays and Christians, the notion that all infidels must die who aren't part of Islam, is all injected into the Muslims culture. Does that sound like a something that would work in Kansas Matt?

The vast majority of Muslim countries do not allow women to vote, they also don’t allow them to drive, or be educated, they can't even get a job in the Muslim owned Government offices. Muslim countries would never grant refugee status to displaced Christians, would they...but then who in their right mind would want to go there.

The 9/11 Airline Hijackers were Muslims.
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The Paris Attackers were Muslims.
Je Suis' Charlie attackers were Muslims.
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims.
The Underwear Bomber was a Muslim
Beirut U.S Embassy Attack was by Muslims
Irving / Dallas TX Cartoon contest attackers were Muslims.

Gallup: 38.6% of Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were justified
(2011 pew poll): 49% of Muslim-Americans say they are "Muslim first" (26% say they are American first)
MacDonald Laurier Institute 2012: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada
Pew Research (2009): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified.

Enjoy your new neighbors Matt!
Alpha Dog your point about MOST Muslims being Muslims first before being Americans first should be examined more closely. I am a Christian and I put being a Christian ABOVE being an American.

How does this make me different than the Muslims that put being Muslim over being American? For one thing I see absolutely NO CONFLICT in following the guidelines set out in our Constitution as a Christian. It is obvious that there are conflicts between the Koran (sic?) and our Constitution. however I do see a conflict between my Christian beliefs and dictates by TYRANTS that just happen to be elected officials that are NOT following the Constitution.

Old 11-30-2015, 12:37 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Alphadog and so many others are exhibiting a natural trait of the unsure mind always says no!
'

' Gun haters that don't know any responsible gun owners act the same way.Until logical ones go to a gun range etc and see and learn for themselves.
ETC ETC ETC.

But!HATERS ARE GOING TO HATE! No matter the logic in their faces.

Old 11-30-2015, 01:20 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
AGREED. The Haters are going to Hate! Some seem to thrive on hate. If not at foreigners then the guy that just moved in next door. Stupid is as stupid does! You can't fix stupid!

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness-- Mark Twain
And those that want to remain ignorant, remain ignorant. I guess they hate knowledge.

SHARIA LAW - Islamic Sharia Law Explained List of Islamic Terror Attacks in America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
LOL.....

We had a poster point out that these refugees have for the most part deep seated views that are anti-woman, anti-gay and anti-other religions (as well as a host of racial prejudices).

Then you roll in here saying we are the hating bigots for not wanting them?

You really haven't thought this out have you?

Based upon past history, you just see some Republicans (several people posting here aren't reps though) against something and have lined up on the other side of the argument. It's going to be pretty funny when Obama quietly limits the refugees to a great extent because then you'll agree with it.
Gay under Islamic law (sharia) | Pamela Geller If someone wants to see "gay" go away, sharia law will get it done and it is already seeping into our legal system. We should be able to see a decrease in adultery: Islamic Voice I was reading the Islamic laws and a man can marry an infant and consummate the marriage when the girl is 9 years old. Now, if ever there was a reason to chop off heads, anyone involved in that, the man and the parents of the child and anyone else that has knowledge would qualify if I were writing the rules.

Some of the these people don't have a clue and comparing Islam to many other religions is like comparing a dandelion to a Mercedes Benz.

Quote:
You may be good at numbers but you sure are not a Psychic! No one has even talked to these new refugees at all. How can little children and women that cannot even read hate like you say? These are people that want to stay in Syria but know that if they stay they will die. You would pull your family out of there in a minute i assume and smartly so!
They simply follow the sharia law. You need educate yourself on that. How many of those women and children see the glory of dying for the promotion of their sick cult that they call a religion. You just don't get it. What is a sin for a Christian gets works out after their death and that same thing in the Islam faith is considered a crime and is harshly dealt with.

Quote:
Alphadog and so many others are exhibiting a natural trait of the unsure mind always says no!
'

' Gun haters that don't know any responsible gun owners act the same way.Until logical ones go to a gun range etc and see and learn for themselves.
ETC ETC ETC.

Educate yourself on the Islamic religion and come back and comment after that. All this "hate" crap is wasted on people who have actually have a clue.

Old 11-30-2015, 01:37 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
You may be good at numbers but you sure are not a Psychic! No one has even talked to these new refugees at all. How can little children and women that cannot even read hate like you say? These are people that want to stay in Syria but know that if they stay they will die. You would pull your family out of there in a minute i assume and smartly so!
Wow, you didn't realize that one of the recent Paris suicide bombers was female?

10-year-old girl kills 16 people in Nigerian suicide bombing - NY Daily News

Lol...if these were white rednecks from rural Georgia driving pick-ups with confederate flags and NoBama bumperstickers wanting refugee status in your town you'd be singing a different tune.

The only difference is that the Syrians are another 100 years of equality behind even those guys.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
And those that want to remain ignorant, remain ignorant. I guess they hate knowledge.

SHARIA LAW - Islamic Sharia Law Explained List of Islamic Terror Attacks in America

Gay under Islamic law (sharia) | Pamela Geller If someone wants to see "gay" go away, sharia law will get it done and it is already seeping into our legal system. We should be able to see a decrease in adultery: Islamic Voice I was reading the Islamic laws and a man can marry an infant and consummate the marriage when the girl is 9 years old. Now, if ever there was a reason to chop off heads, anyone involved in that, the man and the parents of the child and anyone else that has knowledge would qualify if I were writing the rules.

Some of the these people don't have a clue and comparing Islam to many other religions is like comparing a dandelion to a Mercedes Benz.

They simply follow the sharia law. You need educate yourself on that. How many of those women and children see the glory of dying for the promotion of their sick cult that they call a religion. You just don't get it. What is a sin for a Christian gets works out after their death and that same thing in the Islam faith is considered a crime and is harshly dealt with.

Educate yourself on the Islamic religion and come back and comment after that. All this "hate" crap is wasted on people who have actually have a clue.
I think i have a good education about them. i know quite a few and they are all hard working up standing people. i even knew one that got executed by militants . i don't think you can teach me much more but i am willing to listen.
You hate all Muslims even those peaceful ones that have family members murdered by extremists.

HATERS ARE GOING TO HATE! No matter the logic in their faces.

Old 11-30-2015, 04:01 PM

455 posts, read 771,716 times
Quote:
'

ETC ETC ETC.

*Yawn* That's it? Your analogy is completely irrelevant, but you do seem to be very good at distorting logic in order to keep your false narrative alive.

It also seems that Muslim apologists like yourself will defend Islam until the Muslim Prophet Muhammad himself has to literally cut off your hands to prevent you from typing such ridiculous comments.

One only needs to scratch the surface to see the ongoing pattern of violence and aggressive disregard for human suffering that is persistent in Muslim history. Why allow more of these unstable immigrants into the U.S. when we can't fix our own problems already.

Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim. Past Muslim leaders rank Christian's somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel" that has consumed impure food. The Quran dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as animals and beasts.

We know that not every Muslim holds extremist or Islamist beliefs, but enough do that we must criticize and severely punish those that who endorse violence and fundamentalist doctrines. The average Muslim immigrant may ignore the radical tenets of their religion, but if they fail to suppress the radicals among them, then they really shouldn't complain about being profiled when coming here to a new country. When Muslims get sufficient numbers in a country, they like to push for​ ​Sharia​....it's already happening all over ​Europe​, and in​ the UK where Sharia Law is currently applied for family law cases - Sharia law has no place in the civilized western world.

Islam a Religion of Peace, only a fool would believe such stupid nonsense.

Old 11-30-2015, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Wow, you didn't realize that one of the recent Paris suicide bombers was female?

10-year-old girl kills 16 people in Nigerian suicide bombing - NY Daily News

Lol...if these were white rednecks from rural Georgia driving pick-ups with confederate flags and NoBama bumperstickers wanting refugee status in your town you'd be singing a different tune.

The only difference is that the Syrians are another 100 years of equality behind even those guys.
You got this number wrong!

Hasna Ait Boulahcen, cousin of Paris attacks mastermind DID NOT blow herself up | Daily Mail Online

BREAKING NEWS: 'Cowgirl' cousin did NOT blow herself up... but died when third ISIS terrorist detonated suicide vest standing next to her in Paris siege apartment, police reveal

Old 11-30-2015, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
We have bucked the UN before and it is time to do it again. This should be up to the citizens.

And, in KS, I noticed the Salvation Army collecting in many more spots and it started a week ago. The stores are always collecting food for the "needy". The schools collect and have a plea in the newspaper every week for single serve packets of food for children that otherwise won't be eating on the weekend. The school sends them home in backpacks.

The VA in Topeka closed it's emergency room about 2 years ago.

KS continues to cut funding for its citizens. A lot of people making minimum wage. Lots of job loss. Yes, this is the new frontier, not!

Oops, I forgot, energy assistance is also asking for donations to help people with their gas and electric bills.

KS "most wanted": KBI - Kansas Bureau of Investigation - Kansas Most Wanted
You are just mad because Ks won't pay you to stay home and take care of your Developmentally disabled child!. You have posted this before! Deflecting your anger won't help you or your child. Take a break from these forums and you will see.

I agree with what Granitestater says in this next post.

You also get the government you deserve. The people voted for Brownback twice and the end result is an economy that is well worse than average, tax increases for the middle class and poor, and budget deficits due to tax cuts for the wealthy.

Old 11-30-2015, 08:27 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
2151 Syrian Refugees Have Entered the United States, Look What's True for 97.5% of Them...
Now, what do you have to say? I am sure you have another slanderous story to tell.
Of course most of them are Muslim. Only about 10% of the Syrian population is Christian, and most support Assad and he reciprocates that support. They would be the least likely of any Syrians to become refugees.

Old 11-30-2015, 08:34 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
You got this number wrong!

Hasna Ait Boulahcen, cousin of Paris attacks mastermind DID NOT blow herself up | Daily Mail Online

BREAKING NEWS: 'Cowgirl' cousin did NOT blow herself up... but died when third ISIS terrorist detonated suicide vest standing next to her in Paris siege apartment, police reveal
So I point out that women and children doesn't make them "safe" and your rebuttal is that the gal that took part in the Paris mass killing wasn't technically a suicide bomber....she just helped kill over 100 people and was involved in the general attack?

Ok, so now that we've cleared that up....and ignored the 10 year old female suicide bomber....

Tell us again that the women and children are safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas