Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Kauai
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 09:42 AM

7 posts, read 105,852 times

Advertisements

We're moving to Kauai at the end of April/beginning of May and will have room in our container. We have two choices about departure point: either we'll load in Santa Fe and move from there, or drive our stuff in a U-Haul to the San Francisco area and load the container there. Anyone else going at that time?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2010, 10:46 PM

1 posts, read 3,164 times
Aloha! I'm looking to share a container from Cali to Kaua'i. I'm trying to furnish my house and want to get stuff online but nobody ships here, so I need a container. I was planning on ordering everything to go to my inlaws in Lancaster and having them bring it all to a container to be shipped here. Would that work for you? When exactly will you be shipping? And can you give me an estimate of what my half would be? Thanks!

Old 05-09-2010, 10:59 PM

1 posts, read 2,983 times
Default Share a Container

My daughter and her family are joining us on Kauai and we would like to find someone who might be willing to share a container. They do not have enough stuff for one by themselves. They would depart Oakland/SF. Anyone have any leads of someone who might be interested?

Old 05-29-2010, 04:05 PM

1 posts, read 2,906 times
Hi. We're planning on moving to Kauai at the end of June. Is anyone interested in sharing a container?

Old 06-02-2010, 10:32 PM

1 posts, read 2,926 times
I am looking to share a container from Long Beach, Ca to Hilo, Hi anytime from now till end of July if anyone is interested please let me know.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:04 PM

2 posts, read 5,608 times
Hello,
I am thinking of moving back to Kauai in August or September. Would you be interested in waiting. I have also done this before so I can be of help too!
Thanks!

Old 06-23-2010, 08:06 PM

2 posts, read 5,608 times
Hello,
I was planning on moving back to Kauai in either late August or early Sept. Are you still interested in sharing a container? Is it with Matson? I have done this before too so I could possibly help with advice if you need it.
Thanks!

Old 03-29-2012, 01:09 PM

1 posts, read 2,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyaguha View Post
We're moving to Kauai at the end of April/beginning of May and will have room in our container. We have two choices about departure point: either we'll load in Santa Fe and move from there, or drive our stuff in a U-Haul to the San Francisco area and load the container there. Anyone else going at that time?
Greetings, my name is Flip and I'm moving at the same time from California to Kauai. My girlfriend and I are circus performers who have some equipment and household supplies we need to ship. If you still have plans to ship your items in an container, we don't need much space and would love to know more details about your container. We would want to ship out of San Francisco or Oakland, and I would be happy to collaborate with the planning process. If this interests you, please DM me.[mod]Please do not post your e mail addy here.[/mod] I wish you the best with your move and hope to connect on the island regardless. Cheers and aloha

Last edited by 7th generation; 03-30-2012 at 06:16 AM..

Old 03-29-2012, 01:16 PM

12,120 posts, read 18,026,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillseeker88 View Post
Greetings, my name is Flip and I'm moving at the same time from California to Kauai. My girlfriend and I are circus performers who have some equipment and household supplies we need to ship. If you still have plans to ship your items in an container, we don't need much space and would love to know more details about your container. We would want to ship out of San Francisco or Oakland, and I would be happy to collaborate with the planning process. If this interests you, please DM me. I wish you the best with your move and hope to connect on the island regardless. Cheers and aloha
Unless you are a time traveler - this happened 2 years ago.

Last edited by 7th generation; 03-30-2012 at 06:17 AM..

Old 01-27-2013, 11:58 AM

1 posts, read 1,698 times
Aloha - I have a few items in storage (a bed frame, a couple of dressers and some misc. items) in Oakland I would love to get over here. They wouldn't take much space. If you have room, please let me know. I'd be happy to meet you in Oakland to load my stuff. Mahalo. Matt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Kauai