Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 01:28 PM

58 posts, read 192,807 times

Advertisements

Can anyone provide me with a link to a Knox real estate site to search home listings that doesn't require me to put in my personal info?

All the ones I have found so far require personal info & I'm not ready to be contacted by an agent.

-OR-

A publication that can be picked up somewhere?

Thanks for the info!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2007, 01:52 PM

2,197 posts, read 7,393,698 times
Try kaarmls.com and use the public search feature. It's the best, since you can sort by price and home type, as well as search only those areas of Knoxville and environs that you're interested in. Good luck!

Old 10-17-2007, 02:15 PM

7,280 posts, read 21,323,591 times
There is also Realtor.com, it has most of the listings, it is supposed to have all of them as they are pulled directly from the MLS and no info required.

Old 10-17-2007, 02:24 PM

109 posts, read 451,841 times
Default another good one

Search Knoxville Real Estate Listings and surrounding counties

Old 10-17-2007, 03:19 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,294,239 times
Also, don't be surprised if you don't get contacted. I've been on some of the real estate listings for a few years, and none have ever tried to call me. And they don't know that I'm looking for a house for only about $125,000. They have no idea. I think maybe real estate agents around here just aren't that pushy.

Old 10-17-2007, 06:57 PM

58 posts, read 192,807 times
Thanks for all the info!

It's good to hear that real estate agents are pushy there! We had a really horrible experience with our move to our current location in 2005. We were contacted by about 6 realtors b/c I made the mistake of logging into all of these realtor sites! And then the one we finally went with tried to bully us over and beyond our price range...

The house hunt is officially on! Watch out Knoxvegas - here we come!!!

Old 10-17-2007, 07:36 PM

592 posts, read 2,135,297 times
I honestly don't know if they require info or not, but the two we used were

Moderator cut: sorry, individual Realtors site not allowed, only general, not one spacific Realtor, sites are allowed

and

Southland GMAC Real Estate: Knoxville, Maryville, Alcoa, Oak Ridge, Kingston, Clinton, Lenoir City, Tennessee Real Estate and Homes for Sale - Southland GMAC Real Estate

Last edited by mbmouse; 10-17-2007 at 08:30 PM..

Old 10-20-2007, 12:59 AM

74 posts, read 220,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellsNJam View Post
Can anyone provide me with a link to a Knox real estate site to search home listings that doesn't require me to put in my personal info?

All the ones I have found so far require personal info & I'm not ready to be contacted by an agent.

-OR-

A publication that can be picked up somewhere?

Thanks for the info!
you can go to www.homesandlandofthesmokies (broken link), they send out beautiful magazines for free, and they do not contact you, as far as east tn homes with no info needed from you, can try www.knoxvillemoves.com. www.gatlinburg-homes.com, www.wearsvalley.com. www.pamelaknightrealtor.com. www.peggysmelcer.com.www. east-tnhomes.com (broken link), and if you need the name of a terrific realtor, let me know, we have found the best realtor in all of Tennessee in my opinion, and no I am not a realtor! disclaimer....... you all know it... hope you find your dreams as well, best of luck! there are 3 major MLS listing areas for east tennessee, so you can also google, knoxville area association of realtor, lakeway association of realtors, and great smoky mountain association of realtors, hope this helps. Again, best of luck!

Old 10-20-2007, 01:08 AM

74 posts, read 220,821 times
they would not let me post all of links to you, so try www. knoxville moves.com, there ARE 2 other MLS areas that cover more if you want them, please jet me off an e-mail, but homesandlandofthesmokies.com is totally awesome!

Old 10-20-2007, 09:12 AM

20 posts, read 68,321 times
The best place to search is REALTOR.com - Real Estate Listings & Homes For Sale. This site will have all the listings currently on the market that are on the local MLS system. It is updated every few hours. Let me know if you need any help and good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville