Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2008, 07:15 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times

Advertisements

I'll give gem a call this afternoon and check on her.

ksurvivor, good luck with the job interview.

Old 07-20-2008, 07:32 AM

15,205 posts, read 12,073,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
I'll give gem a call this afternoon and check on her.

ksurvivor, good luck with the job interview.
Thanks Smoky, hope she didn't decide to move to new england....

So where are y'all going to move to when you sell your house.... the makeover sounds really beautiful.....

HGTV can get to be very expensive.

Old 07-20-2008, 09:41 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,350,104 times
Mornin everybody,
KSurvivor- welcome to Tn. and lots of luck with that interview.
Bones- you mean HGTV isn't where you get your ideas????
BeBette- that outing at the winery sounded great and I like "Kool aid" wine. LOL
Hi Fall Fanatic, and SMG.
Seems Knoxville has recently gotten some new residents. Ksurvivor, Mystic Fire. Eliza and Suzanne... you? Welcome everybody.
Pam

Old 07-20-2008, 09:44 AM

2,700 posts, read 3,682,748 times
You are a busy couple of newly retired folks! Love to hear you are enjoying each day to the fullest. Glad to hear from you and take care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebette View Post
Hey Suzanne!! I'm here....!! Sounds like you are really having a fun time! Hubby and I are finding so many things to do and places to see that we are staying busy all the time! We went to the Rodeo in Clinton last week and that was fun too!

By the way, count me in as another HGTV Addict!!!! I can't get enough of all of the decorating shows!!

Hubby and I love catfish - we might have to venture over to Allison's one day!

We went to Lake City yesterday for the Mead Festival! If you like sweet wine, or as my brother refers to it - koolaid wine - then you will like Mead. It is wine made from honey! They had tastings and a band playing and food like BBQ ribs, burgers and wings on the grill! It was a relaxing afternoon and the view from the back deck of the winery is absolutely awesome!

Old 07-20-2008, 10:23 AM

Pam, no....they aren't doing what I'm remodeling with.....
I've got my own ideas and that's $$$ enough......

Suzanne1945, I don't have time to be retired with this honey-do list......

Old 07-20-2008, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
Pam, no....they aren't doing what I'm remodeling with.....
I've got my own ideas and that's $$$ enough......

Suzanne1945, I don't have time to be retired with this honey-do list......
Bones, if you need help with ideas and spending money, I'm available. I'll do the ideas and planning, you do the work and come up with the $$$$$. Works for me, how about you?
Pam

Old 07-20-2008, 10:40 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Default Yeahhhhh!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam& Bill View Post
Bones, if you need help with ideas and spending money, I'm available. I'll do the ideas and planning, you do the work and come up with the $$$$$. Works for me, how about you?
Pam
Can I get in on this I just adore spending someone else's cash. Bones you do know 2 heads are better than one

How are you doing Pam, busy packin up yet. Ive been to Ashville, quite pretty there. I didn't get to stay, was on my way to the markets in High Point. Ohhh that's a good place to spend lots of cash

Old 07-20-2008, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Can I get in on this I just adore spending someone else's cash. Bones you do know 2 heads are better than one

How are you doing Pam, busy packin up yet. Ive been to Ashville, quite pretty there. I didn't get to stay, was on my way to the markets in High Point. Ohhh that's a good place to spend lots of cash
Painter- Hey! Sure, the more the merrier. I'm supposed to be packing and sorting....sigh, but I can't get motivated. Aren't the markets in High Point where all the furniture is? Is that near Asheville??? Yee Haw! Asheville just went up a few notches if that's the case! Accumulating "stuff" Here I come!

Painter, what have you been up to? You've been quiet lately...everything OK?
Pam

Old 07-20-2008, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post

No,no,no,no......Toooo many chiefs and not enough Indians.....

Pam you can take off the 31st if you want, that's the only day Pat has free before your move.....

Old 07-20-2008, 11:58 AM

Bones,
I'm always a chief, never an Indian
The movers are coming at 8 a.m. on the 31st. The 30th is the last appointment at the knee Dr. Another time, we'll get together.
Pam
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville