Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2019, 05:52 PM

1,086 posts, read 745,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeton1990 View Post
You can’t go wrong anywhere in Summerlin. I also like the higher elevation portions of Summerlin best. Spectacular views and very quiet.
Yes, love the higher elevations. Obviously west of 215 is higher than east. Is it also higher up toward Lake Mead Blvd like near Reverence Homes by Pulte?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
I like a couple of Summerlin locations though the area around Downtown is lower end Summerlin mostly.

I like the area adjoining TPC particularly Tournament Hills though there are three or four other tracts on the course that are nice as well. The Ridges is very nice. Parts of Red Rock are nice. And I like some of the tracts around Town Center and Tropicana. Hidden from view but very nice.
Thanks. That's great input. I am making a list of the nicer neighborhoods and keeping track of amenities, pros/cons, etc.... Fun stuff. We have time to plan so hopefully can make an educated choice. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2019, 04:05 AM

158 posts, read 174,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longviewJoe View Post
Yes, love the higher elevations. Obviously west of 215 is higher than east. Is it also higher up toward Lake Mead Blvd like near Reverence Homes by Pulte?

Thanks. That's great input. I am making a list of the nicer neighborhoods and keeping track of amenities, pros/cons, etc.... Fun stuff. We have time to plan so hopefully can make an educated choice. Thanks again!
Yes, the further north and west you go the higher the elevation. I am a Reverence resident and it is a SPECTACULAR community. First class views and amenities.

Old 05-28-2019, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Yes, the further north and west you go the higher the elevation. I am a Reverence resident and it is a SPECTACULAR community. First class views and amenities.
We love the look of Reverence and, in particular, have our eye on several of the model homes. Serious question, as my wife and I are both wimps, do you get much wildlife in the neighborhood? It seems like the homes are right up against the mountain. What about freeway noise? Thanks.

Old 05-28-2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:
We love the look of Reverence and, in particular, have our eye on several of the model homes. Serious question, as my wife and I are both wimps, do you get much wildlife in the neighborhood? It seems like the homes are right up against the mountain. What about freeway noise? Thanks.
In the guard gates section of Reverence freeway noise is non-existent. The only wildlife we have observed is birds, rabbits and the occasional coyote.

Old 05-28-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
In the guard gates section of Reverence freeway noise is non-existent. The only wildlife we have observed is birds, rabbits and the occasional coyote.
Thanks Princeton. We would be looking at the guard's gate section but, the one thing we didn't like, is they have regular (non-guard) gate into that part of the neighborhood also. It seems if you are paying for a guard there is no sense in having a regular gate which anybody can get into by driving through the exit when the gate opens. Having said that, the neighborhood looks great and the gym/rec center looks like a great central hub for the community. It is definitely high on our list.

Old 05-28-2019, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Thanks Princeton. We would be looking at the guard's gate section but, the one thing we didn't like, is they have regular (non-guard) gate into that part of the neighborhood also. It seems if you are paying for a guard there is no sense in having a regular gate which anybody can get into by driving through the exit when the gate opens. Having said that, the neighborhood looks great and the gym/rec center looks like a great central hub for the community. It is definitely high on our list.
The secondary gate is being used as a construction entrance so as not to interfere with residents using the main gate. Once construction complete that gate will be closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas