Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 12:59 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,296,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
by "clubs," i mean places to drink and dance

yall know any good places that plays hip hop and top40? I'm from Houston and all the clubs in Houston plays hip hop and top40 so that's what i'm use to. I remember the last time I went to Vegas...most clubs play House music.
I'd like to know which ones play hip hop/top 40, too...so I know which ones to avoid!

Where are the rock clubs in Vegas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demoknite View Post
At some point in your life you were going to stop going out every weekend anyway. Nothing says you cant go out every weekend, but Las Vegas is a world class city, Houston is not. Locals would rather not pay $40 cover charges every weekend to hang out with someone from Peoria on their once in a lifetime vacation.
And when would that be? And who made that rule? I'm not there yet.

Old 06-13-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
My wife had a closer encounter with a member of Quiet Riot: she had her breast autographed at a concert.

But that was back in the day, lol.
I could have been closer! LOL

My ex's band opened for QR at a local show YEARS ago. The lead singer's roadie came up to me in the front row to let me know it was requested I join the band backstage. I told him I was married to a guy in the opening band and the response was "So? It's Quiet Riot!"

Yeah, I didn't go.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:08 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
I could have been closer! LOL

My ex's band opened for QR at a local show YEARS ago. The lead singer's roadie came up to me in the front row to let me know it was requested I join the band backstage. I told him I was married to a guy in the opening band and the response was "So? It's Quiet Riot!"

Yeah, I didn't go.

Suuuure you didn't. My Mom says she never went backstage at KISS concerts, but my son looks an awful lot like Nick Simmons.

Last edited by NLVgal; 06-13-2012 at 02:08 PM.. Reason: smiley.

Old 06-13-2012, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Suuuure you didn't. My Mom says she never went backstage at KISS concerts, but my son looks an awful lot like Nick Simmons.
No way. The lead singer was too old for me and not at all cute. (May he RIP!)

Old 06-13-2012, 05:29 PM

460 posts, read 988,321 times
Quote:

Old 06-13-2012, 05:50 PM

700 posts, read 1,329,928 times
Quote:
I dont know youre demographic, but what I meant was going out every weekend the the hip hop/top 40 club dropping $100 bucks eventually comes to and end, even if its temporary. If you are a female, do you have kids? Did you go out every weekend when you were pregnant or when your kids were young? There is nothing more tragic and pathetic than seeing a 40 year old in Ugg boots, skinny jeans and a belly button ring trying to stay relevant. Not that I wouldnt move in on that though...

Old 06-13-2012, 06:18 PM

542 posts, read 986,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by demoknite View Post
I dont know youre demographic, but what I meant was going out every weekend the the hip hop/top 40 club dropping $100 bucks eventually comes to and end, even if its temporary. If you are a female, do you have kids? Did you go out every weekend when you were pregnant or when your kids were young? There is nothing more tragic and pathetic than seeing a 40 year old in Ugg boots, skinny jeans and a belly button ring trying to stay relevant. Not that I wouldnt move in on that though...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Easy pickins!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas