Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 06:33 PM

349 posts, read 379,790 times

Advertisements

I really dig the food selection here. It's awesome. You'll never run out of choices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2013, 09:50 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,958,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bledsoe3 View Post
I think she wants a picture of Danny Koker (sp?). He has a reality show. He also owns Vamp'd.
Yep, that's him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderman View Post
He's there most nights, actually. He normally is in the kitchen or at the sound booth. Occasionally he will go out on the patio. Super nice guy. And if she's a biker, I probably know her LOL
Lol...from Mi? If you know her, you know me! My biker days are in the past but I sure had a blast!

Old 08-22-2013, 08:30 AM

5,314 posts, read 7,795,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
Yep, that's him!

Lol...from Mi? If you know her, you know me! My biker days are in the past but I sure had a blast!
I'm not sure where everyone is from yet in our group, but perhaps. Quite possibly a bar acquaintance if she frequents Vamp'd. That's "home base" for my group of friends, so if I don't know her, one of the crew knows her LOL

Old 08-22-2013, 01:07 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure where everyone is from yet in our group, but perhaps. Quite possibly a bar acquaintance if she frequents Vamp'd. That's "home base" for my group of friends, so if I don't know her, one of the crew knows her LOL

Oh, well, no, she lives in MI. She hasn't been to Vamp'd, just watches the TV show. That is why she wants me to go there and take pictures. I keep trying to tell her to get her man and ride out here and take pics for herself!!!

Old 08-22-2013, 03:25 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,840,836 times
Quote:
He's there most nights, actually. He normally is in the kitchen or at the sound booth. Occasionally he will go out on the patio. Super nice guy. And if she's a biker, I probably know her LOL
I'll be there next week. I going to check it out one night.

Old 08-22-2013, 03:48 PM

Wednesday night is always fun.. John Zito's Electric Jam.. you never know who is going to show up! We'll be there Wed next week, as a friend of ours is flying in from New Hampshire to try getting some exposure prior to his move out here. If you want to see a guitar magician (other than Stoney Curtis, who is a local phenom), check out Wednesday. Everything kicks off by 11p.

Old 08-22-2013, 04:12 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,312,665 times
I cannot stand jam bands. Good to know to avoid Wednesdays!

Old 08-22-2013, 04:17 PM

Sounds fun! I wish it didn't start so late....early morning calls make it difficult! How are the weekends?

Old 08-22-2013, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
Sounds fun! I wish it didn't start so late....early morning calls make it difficult! How are the weekends?
Can't quite get used to the late starts myself. Weekends vary depending on who's playing. There's a charity show this Saturday that will have them at capacity.

Elle, depends on the band.. a lot of national acts go through there on Wednesdays, and I find it enjoyable to see people who I normally can only see in arenas playing in a local bar. Not everyone's cup o' tea, though.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:08 AM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,128,330 times
The, almost, complete lack of rain. I moved here last month from North Carolina. I love it so far except for the job search.
Anyway, in NC it rains constantly. When it's not raining it's oppressively hot and humid or freezing cold.
The job search there was about as fruitful as it is here.
I love that there is stuff to do 24 hours a day. I love seeing mountains no matter where I look. In nc it was tree, tree, tree, car, tree, big swarm of bugs, tree etc.
This place is great and I finally have a job starting next week.
There are so many things I want to do in and around Las Vegas. Even my kids love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas