Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 04:59 PM

1,616 posts, read 2,490,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
A tourist explains the CCSD to us.
I imagine tourists have to explain a lot of things to you two.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2019, 05:36 PM

1,286 posts, read 1,481,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quixotic59 View Post
(despite the fact that you wouldn't stand a fart's chance in a tornado of surviving, especially for the thirty years I did), and knowing that EVERY SINGLE DAY of my job I added value to society that was more than what I took out.
Your responses are witty and a few of them made me laugh aloud. Thanks for the posts.

Old 05-16-2019, 08:53 AM

2,413 posts, read 2,029,998 times
Quote:
I imagine tourists have to explain a lot of things to you two.
There is only one of me. The correct word is 'too'.

Old 05-16-2019, 11:27 AM

28,803 posts, read 47,694,717 times
EA, I owe you an apology. Once again I forgot to stop posting on the Internet when my pain is bad. I have to take some medicine that really screws me up and I become stupidly aggressive. I've cut back now and reread the garbage I posted to you.

I wish I could apologize in person, but this is the best I can do.

I need to tell my wife to hide my computer when I'm taking this crap.

Again, my apologies.

Old 05-16-2019, 11:34 AM

755 posts, read 399,437 times
Quote:
But, he added value to society.

Old 05-16-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
There were TWO of you spouting your BS.

But then again how could anyone expect two self absorbed geniuses to be aware of anything but themselves.

Old 05-16-2019, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander666 View Post
But, he added value to society.
Yeah, unlike the moron in chief you, and your fellow Kool Aid drinkers, support. But then your kind never will understand what being a productive member of society is about. You're too busy trying to convince everyone that you're not a bunch of knuckle dragging waste products barely surviving as the world leaves you behind on a daily basis.

MAGAts are always angry and lash out because the rest of the world recognizes that your color is not enough to entitle you to anything, and that not being your color does not make one the enemy. You strive with every fiber of your being to hold the world back from any kind of progress so that you feel secure, when in reality you were left behind long ago and are becoming more inconsequential every day as you struggle to keep your heads above water.

When your bully tactics don't work, you resort to the same insults that middle schoolers use every day because that is where your arrested development stopped.

The truth is people like you, and your buddies on this forum, are trapped because of your irrelevancy. That is why you are so miserable and full of hatred against those that represent progress.

Done with you.

Old 05-16-2019, 07:59 PM

2,413 posts, read 2,029,998 times
Quote:
Done with you.

And yet there will be 10 more whiny posts just like all the others.

Old 05-16-2019, 08:52 PM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,116,365 times
Quote:
Yeah, unlike the moron in chief you, and your fellow Kool Aid drinkers, support. But then your kind never will understand what being a productive member of society is about. You're too busy trying to convince everyone that you're not a bunch of knuckle dragging waste products barely surviving as the world leaves you behind on a daily basis.

MAGAts are always angry and lash out because the rest of the world recognizes that your color is not enough to entitle you to anything, and that not being your color does not make one the enemy. You strive with every fiber of your being to hold the world back from any kind of progress so that you feel secure, when in reality you were left behind long ago and are becoming more inconsequential every day as you struggle to keep your heads above water.

When your bully tactics don't work, you resort to the same insults that middle schoolers use every day because that is where your arrested development stopped.

The truth is people like you, and your buddies on this forum, are trapped because of your irrelevancy. That is why you are so miserable and full of hatred against those that represent progress.

Done with you.

Apparently they don't teach logical fallacies in your school because you are throwing out red herrings like crazy.

Old 05-16-2019, 08:58 PM

755 posts, read 399,437 times
Quote:
There were TWO of you spouting your BS.

But then again how could anyone expect two self absorbed geniuses to be aware of anything but themselves.
Nice try, hater. Very good syntax from such a valued member of society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas