Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2009, 05:22 PM

471 posts, read 625,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjameson922 View Post
If that's the question you wanted answered Lexusman, I'd have to say yes, you pretty much have type A and B figured out. You admitted to what type you are attracted to, surface type/party girls and since they have put all their emphasis on their bodies, they know they do not have the job skills or intellect to support themselves in the style they want, age will soon take over and they are looking for "anyone" who will take care of them. Otoh, do you think any together, talented, educated woman would give that old rock star Brett a second look?

Thank you! That's what I've been noticing a lot and I'm glad that that seems to be correct otherwise Id believe I'm just talking nonsense.

Ok now that that's pretty much the case and I know it's pretty much true, I can better judge WHY a girl I hardly know is SO into me. I mean I'm not stellar looking or blessed with immeasurable eloquence.

Now I know it's b/c I want to be a doctor. Geez they act as if I WAS a doctor.

I've heard of such shallowness but have never experienced it like this at this level.

Honestly, it's kind of a turn off when a girl is so into you like that I mean I'm not a fool I know their antics.

I just needed to confirm if what I was thinking might be true.

After all Im sure Jenna Jameson would know of a lot of these women. The ones who couldn't score a 30 million dollar deal with Hef.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:19 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
maybe you just presented yourself as an easy target? In Las Vegas, there are many good-looking girls with other agendas, to which they present themselves as really into a guy.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
maybe you just presented yourself as an easy target? In Las Vegas, there are many good-looking girls with other agendas, to which they present themselves as really into a guy.

Probably the case. I had NO clue I had to protect myself in this way so if anything I'm trying to impress the girl (without sounding stupid of course). When she's responds to me like she likes me I feel great, but then when she's totally over doing it I get very suspicious.

Hence I come on the forum to discuss it an see what's going on.

Gah vegas is a CRAZY place but I mean that in the best way possible. Viva Las Vegas haha.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:52 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
You certainly act immature always whining about stuff. Man up, take responsibilty, and work hard. You act like getting a babe is SUCH a big deal it's quite pathetic. I've been with hot babes ALREADY in Vegas. One which all you guys can go watch on tv. Although I'm not revealing her identity so don't even ask. DID I ask about girls a lot before like how to get them? Of course. Did I sound pathetic? Yes. But now I'm discussing something else.

My OP was discussing how they treat men - that's all. nothing more. Nothing less. NOW can we stay on topic with the OP?
The only person whining around here is YOU. And you are definitely not for real. Just someone with too much time on their hands, pretending to be an immature little kid wanting to move to LV.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:59 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
And furthermore lexus, if you don't get the answer you want, you insult us all. Just like several other aliases you've used in the past. Just pick one and stay with it. And you can shove your insults right back into that tiny brain of yours.

Old 01-25-2009, 08:15 PM

I'm so glad I now know a little bit more about Vegas. Guys think about it I'm so naive I thought the girls
I'm attracted would be my GF because maybe they thought I was a "good catch" sure no one wants to date a loser but also bc they actually care about me.

Now I know it's ALL business so the next time I'm talking to a girl that is into me I can't take with a grain I salt. I've been warned.

Gah let me tell you Vegas is so so different it's almost like a different world. Money money money that's what it's aaalllll about with these kinds of women.

I guess the ultimate moral of this dialogue is:

1. a rose may be beautiful but don't let her steal all your money. Don't be her cash cow.

2. don't be her long term investment bc even if she moves in with you and doesn't necessarily drain you of your cash all at once, all she wants is for you to provide her with a nice life and doesn't really care about you as a person

I think jjameson was SPOT ON with her earlier post.

Very interesting guys very interesting. Another successful and productive dialogue.

Last edited by lexusman199; 01-25-2009 at 08:41 PM..

Old 01-25-2009, 09:25 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,995,060 times
spot on pinky! he comes on and insults the best of the board....

Old 01-25-2009, 09:39 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,946,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjameson922 View Post
If that's the question you wanted answered Lexusman, I'd have to say yes, you pretty much have type A and B figured out. You admitted to what type you are attracted to, surface type/party girls and since they have put all their emphasis on their bodies, they know they do not have the job skills or intellect to support themselves in the style they want, age will soon take over and they are looking for "anyone" who will take care of them. Otoh, do you think any together, talented, educated woman would give that old rock star Brett a second look?

Lex-I would like you to show where anything was said that this is just the women in Vegas.

How can you go on and on about how bad it is that a woman would be interested in you just because you SAY you are going to be a dr. and actually care or be surprised, when all you say you want is some fake chick anyway? C'mon, you think men are the only shallow idiots out there? Nope, plenty of women are too. Play that game, pay that price, guy. Simple. The fact that you even have to ask about it says alot. You should have seriously posted this thread in the Relationships forum. It is not about Vegas, it is about women.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:24 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
To all...if you haven't already...don't forget to vote in the rediculous and outdated poll at the top of this thread!!!???!!! (why is it still there???)

Old 01-25-2009, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
Lex-I would like you to show where anything was said that this is just the women in Vegas.

How can you go on and on about how bad it is that a woman would be interested in you just because you SAY you are going to be a dr. and actually care or be surprised, when all you say you want is some fake chick anyway? C'mon, you think men are the only shallow idiots out there? Nope, plenty of women are too. Play that game, pay that price, guy. Simple. The fact that you even have to ask about it says alot. You should have seriously posted this thread in the Relationships forum. It is not about Vegas, it is about women.

EXACTLY. In Vegas that's how it is with a lot of girls as JJ was saying unlike from the area I'm from. I have mixed feelings about it.

On one had I am attracted to a woman like that but on the other hand its like DANG this girl is ALL business SHEESH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas