Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2020, 02:21 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorebirdie View Post
So there is medicine that insurance pays for to cure Covid? Wow. What are these medicines?
And what insurance companies are being defrauded?

This is my last freaking post on this. (anything related to covid, aka as the plague or the apocalypse.) The post you quoted me from was my sister's experience trying to fill a prescription for something that had nothing to do with the plague virus. They put the word "Covid" in her paperwork and she became angry. I would too. Nice to briefly meet you, goodbye and good luck and I am out of here.

Old 07-12-2020, 11:11 AM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
According to a few nurse friends, yes, they have to write up everything as Covid. This way the hospital receives more money and the state as well. You can even just go and pick up a prescription at some pharmacies, and they write Covid into your paperwork. But you don't have Covid. They say it's a code word and means nothing and they laugh.
Actually for a hospital to receive the 20% enhancement, the physician has to document the COVID diagnosis. For reimbursement purposes, nursing documentation means little. I will tell you from experience that all the extra payments the government is paying out to hospitals will eventually trigger audits. In a few years, Medicare and Medicaid will be reviewing hospital records and if the treatment rendered along with tests that don’t match the diagnoses billed on the claim, they’ll take the money back. This happens everyday, even way before COVID.

Old 07-12-2020, 12:04 PM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
At least your answer was nicer than a friend of mine Ive known for decades. Yes, I know you cannot catch it from standing next to someone, I was just merely stating a fact that everyone is going nuts about something that does not kill as many people. Now, I can't be talking about this any more. I have to get back to making people laugh and reading more books. And sleeping more. I love sleep. When I grow up, I want to sleep for a living.
Movie time! That's what I call sleeping! Watching one movie after another with no choice of the movie you're going to watch! I wish I could sleep 12 hours every day!

Old 07-12-2020, 04:39 PM

10,609 posts, read 5,639,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
I just read in the most recent Economist magazine that 130,000 have been arrested in the Philippines for not wearing a mask. So! You round them up, put them in a detention facility, and? The virus spreads!

Keep them in the detention facility for 3 months, and then you only have 100,000 people -- but they all carry antibodies and contribute to herd immunity.

Old 07-13-2020, 01:39 AM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times
Are you Duterte's wife? He even gives the police authority to shoot drug dealers/users! He's the Trump of SE Asia!

Old 07-13-2020, 01:46 AM

355 posts, read 213,143 times
^ Your TDS is showing more than ever. Seek help.

Old 07-13-2020, 03:06 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Movie time! That's what I call sleeping! Watching one movie after another with no choice of the movie you're going to watch! I wish I could sleep 12 hours every day!

As tired as i was yesterday, i kept falling asleep while trying to watch Nos4A2 on AMC. Granted, the writing is getting more dull, but still, I almost fell into a hundred year sleep. I like watching some movies, but I do not like to focus just on a movie. Or I will fall asleep. I like to put together a jigsaw puzzle at the same time. I can multi-task pretty well. I have been doing this for at least 100 years.

Old 07-13-2020, 06:54 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times
lvmensch - I love your response. I wish you the best in the future. I am making my farewell posts on here. I truly think that China is launching end of the world chemical warfare on the U.S. If you don't believe me, get your haunch in to gear on and go look in to YouTube.

One can learn a lot on YouTube. For instance, the current Paul McCartney is not the original Paul McCartney. The original Paul McCartney was replaced on November 9, 1966. True story. Do your due diligence. If you're on State Industrial Disease and have all the time in the world, don't contest me. Look in YouTube. For this one, look up Mr. John Halliday. He is the current Paul McCartney - or, playing Paul McCartney. You see, the same talent that you find in the British playing electric guitars is the same talent you'll find in solving mysteries. You'll need to have an interest in the Beatles and patience. Lots of patience. But it pays off very nicely.

Paul McCartney would no longer work for an organization that slaughtered babies. IOW's - the Illuminita. You get it yet? The Beatles were an Illuminati band. They worked for the Devil. John Lennon made a deal with the Devil in 1960 to make The Beatles famous. And look what happened. They got hellishly famous. It was a 20-year pact with Satan to make The Beatles famous. And look...open your eyes. Who got so famous that the girls pissed their dresses in excitement in the early 60's? It was a 20-year deal that ended in the year 1980. In 1980 the Devil would call his own to come home. In this case it was Mr. John Lennon. They "hired" or, used their powers of hypnotism to hypnotize Mr. Mark David Chapman. Don't believe me? Prove me wrong, then. It's all true. I've looked it all up. Satan exerts strong power on the earth. The earth is his to do as he wants with it. Prove me wrong. You won't be able to prove. The spiritual world is open and alive. Believe me, people. I know.

The Beatles. Now do you believe me? Again. Don't believe me. Don't blame me. Go to YouTube and see for yourself. It's all true. It's Satan vs. Jehovah God. Oh, now you're REALLY GOING TO BLOW SOME 2020 GASKETS. Who wants a challenge?

Truth is...sometimes...stranger than fiction. Start reading. I got so interested that I read for 4 months on this subject. You have to educate yourself before you can tell someone they're wrong. I can painstakingly teach any one of you ta do this if you like.

Longtime fans of the original Paul McCartney noticed the "new" Paul McCartney didn't look the same. He "new" Paul McCartney was taller and didn't have all of the same facial features that plastic surgery couldn't alter.

It was announced shortly after 5:00AM on November 9, 1966, that rockstar Paul McCartney died at 5:00AM. 15 minutes later a new announcement came out that completely negated the first message. Whoa. Do you realize what that means, people? This is a mystery that I'll save you time on, if you like: the original Paul McCartney was replaced on 11/9/1966. After watching at least 50 YouTube videos, comparing the subject of the replacement, I have come to the conclusion that Paul was replaced by a William Shears Cambell on November 9, 1966. Who truly loves a mystery? That's right...the British.

Last edited by elkotronics; 07-13-2020 at 07:29 PM..

Old 07-13-2020, 08:05 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1wR...&start_radio=1

This is a Canadian rock band headed up by Gordon Downie. Mostly unknown in the U.S. because the U.S. is...well, kind of clueless to truly good music.

Old 07-13-2020, 08:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4yg...&start_radio=1

Try and top this one. Eat your heart out. Foghat is the best band in the history of rock music. Listen ta that piano, dudes! Oh, don't forget the dudettes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas