Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2007, 08:17 PM

259 posts, read 939,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Dont you mean "Have Proven"?

I smell a Klan rally.

C
Sorry to have to correct you Clamboy but not all whites are members of or are admitted to the Klan! Catholics and Jews are not allowed to join the Klan even if they are White!
Quote:
This has proved to be an exercise in ignorance.
Yes Clamboy indeed it has!

Last edited by Dee62; 08-11-2007 at 08:31 PM..

Old 08-11-2007, 08:18 PM

289 posts, read 1,140,643 times
nbres, the flaw in your chess game are the areas south of Montauk Highway in Babylon, W. Islip, Brightwaters, E. Islip and yes even Bay Shore.

Those have always been and always will be too highpriced to "fall" to minorities.

Also, you forget that the Brightwaters (true Brightwaters, not Brightwaters Farms) serves as the buffer between Bay Shore (which is on the upswing, not the downward spiral) and W. Islip.

Minorities are not going to be able to afford homes in high-property (school) tax communities like West and East Islip. Perhaps in the north sections, I grant you that. Possibly eventually in the areas between Sunrise Hwy and Union Blvd. MAYBE even on some streets and certain houses (especially rentals) between Union and Montauk.

But south of Montauk Highway? With all due respect, hell no. The "moneyed strip" along the shoreline from Babylon through Great River will remain intact.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:19 PM

1,876 posts, read 2,678,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbres View Post
Clamboy.

What you have to realize is that those "poor Whites" are your buffer. Let me explain it to you this way. Do you remember the Domino Theory. Lets apply it to Long Island. When one white neighborhood falls to non-whites the next one will also fall then the next. The first piece in the set, the poor White neighborhood, is often the most vulnerable. When it goes then the contagion will spread to the next host.

Example #1: Wyandanch to the west and Brentwood to the east- then Deer Park and North Babylon - Babylon and will be isolated and picked apart. West Islip wil be out flanked on the east side by Bayshore and isolated- Checkmate.

Example #2: Brentwood and Central Islip to the north with Bayshore to the west will put pressure on the northern sections of Islip and Islip Terrace - when these areas go the rest of Islip and East Islip will be isolated - Checkmate.

Example #3: Central Islip and Islandia in the west with farmingville in the east will collapse the Ronkonkoma pocket of resistance - forming a brdge for further encroachments in every direction. Perhaps linking with northern Medford.

I don't think I need to go on - you get the point.

Just look at western Nassau to see what the game strategy is. Franklin Square is holding out and of course the bastion Garden City will resist until the end even though it now faces imminent encirclement.

The game is up. There will be no further retreats eastward - Riverhead, Coram, etc..awaits. To the west is Queens. Dare to hold out in isolated pockets of resistance will only extend the inevitable end.

I hate being the optimist.
Sorry Nbres

Its not race...its economics.

I'd take Gordon Heights over Mastic anyday.

Best

C

Old 08-11-2007, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee62 View Post
Sorry to have to correct you Clamboy but not all whites are admitted to the Klan! Catholics and Jews are not allowed to join the Klan even if they are White! Yes Clamboy indeed it has!
I was disappointed when they turned me down for not being white enough,having poor grammar and for reading Maya Angelou.

I smell a Nascar race.

C

Old 08-11-2007, 08:31 PM

1,058 posts, read 3,488,785 times
Ahh. You think they will not be able to afford those areas, but you are mistaken. Affirmative Action plus special loan guarantees for minority groups will give them the economic muscle. Combine this with the simple demographic fact that more whites are leaving the Island than moving here or being born here - the white population is declining. Who is going to replace the decllining White population on Long Island?

As far as Bay Shore is concerned the areas south of 27A will be ok, but North Bay Shore is definitely MS-13 country.

I agree with you that there will be pockets of resistance as I call them all along the south shore. These areas will hold out for a longtime, but they will be isolated and subject to numerous incursions.

The north shore redoubt will be in a better position to holdon, but even there there are insurgents ready to emerge.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:33 PM

Gordon Heights Clamboy? Don't make me laugh. You know the score - don't be dishonest with yourself.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Ahh. You think they will not be able to afford those areas, but you are mistaken. Affirmative Action plus special loan guarantees for minority groups will give them the economic muscle. Combine this with the simple demographic fact that more whites are leaving the Island than moving here or being born here - the white population is declining. Who is going to replace the decllining White population on Long Island?

As far as Bay Shore is concerned the areas south of 27A will be ok, but North Bay Shore is definitely MS-13 country.

I agree with you that there will be pockets of resistance as I call them all along the south shore. These areas will hold out for a longtime, but they will be isolated and subject to numerous incursions.

The north shore redoubt will be in a better position to holdon, but even there there are insurgents ready to emerge.
Race Race Race

Oh no its the "THEY" coming to take over my town.

Well Hoo-Ray for fear!!!!!!!!!!

Who cares who replaces the Whites as long as they have the money to due so.

Isnt that the mantra of free market capitalism being sold from the Right?

Come North Nbres youd be better suited here.

C

Old 08-11-2007, 08:38 PM

My Dear Clamboy:

Tolland County, CT is 89% White as of 2006 (latest census numbers). Hmm...Me thinks you really know the score.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Gordon Heights Clamboy? Don't make me laugh. You know the score - don't be dishonest with yourself.
Race Race Race!!!!
Drive through the Heights ...or are you too afraid Nbres?

Its respectable....Its just Black.

Hard working Black people in Tidy/Modest homes that have been there for generations.

Ill tell ya its cleaner than the White surrounds of Middle Island and Coram.

Spend and hour in WalMart with the NASCAR fans... you'll agree.

Fear of a Black Planet

C

Last edited by clamboy; 08-11-2007 at 08:53 PM..

Old 08-11-2007, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4StanleyCups View Post
nbres, the flaw in your chess game are the areas south of Montauk Highway in Babylon, W. Islip, Brightwaters, E. Islip and yes even Bay Shore.

Those have always been and always will be too highpriced to "fall" to minorities.

Also, you forget that the Brightwaters (true Brightwaters, not Brightwaters Farms) serves as the buffer between Bay Shore (which is on the upswing, not the downward spiral) and W. Islip.

Minorities are not going to be able to afford homes in high-property (school) tax communities like West and East Islip. Perhaps in the north sections, I grant you that. Possibly eventually in the areas between Sunrise Hwy and Union Blvd. MAYBE even on some streets and certain houses (especially rentals) between Union and Montauk.

But south of Montauk Highway? With all due respect, hell no. The "moneyed strip" along the shoreline from Babylon through Great River will remain intact.
Agreed on Bay Shore!
Upswing indeed.
C
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island