Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 09:49 AM

1,103 posts, read 1,996,673 times

Advertisements

Drug selling in Nassau County that is a shocker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2012, 01:07 PM

573 posts, read 1,242,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean sean sean sean View Post

Here's how I finally got rid of him and what I suggest you do as well - ask him if you can get a bag of marijuana, pay for it and after he sells it to you take it right down to your local police precinct and show the officers on duty. Tell them you JUST purchased this bag of marijuana from a major drug dealer in your neighborhood and would like to report it as a crime. They will drive right back to the scene and throw him in jail. Showing them the drugs is irrefutable evidence of a crime! You just have to take some initiative if you really want to deal with the issue. We haven't had any problems since!
Tried this, got arrested for possession

Old 01-27-2012, 04:21 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,246,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 View Post
What are you, an extra from The Wire? Yo dawg lemme get some of dem red tops! 2 gets you 3, buleedat!
One of the best shows ever (at least in my opinion).

Old 01-28-2012, 06:46 AM

12,766 posts, read 18,381,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellmore-5 View Post
It was heroin the choice drug. Sells up at JFK High during lunch or the kids come puring down during their lunch to purchase. We see maybe 50-70 deals per day. Once caught a cab from the Nautical mile home and cabby said "oh you live on the block of the big drug dealer." We suspect someone is tipping off drug dealer. Every time you mention a manner or place, they switch a few days later to another manner/location. Someone who knows him claims he is a middle level dealer. Some people have said NCPD are protecting him. Do not believe that myself but there has been resistance to doing something about it. Something is going on!!!
This was all over Mepham a decade ago. Bellmore is really falling apart...and it's sad. So much potential ruined by a bunch of idiots.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:42 AM

909 posts, read 1,837,694 times
In my experience the more affluent the public school the more expensive and more available the drugs. It's all the parents though. If your kid is asking for 20$ a day for lunch guess what they are most likely buying.

Old 02-13-2012, 08:46 AM

7 posts, read 13,788 times
Guy selling drugs in bellmore was caught selling in January 2012. Goes on trial in a week or two after jury selected. Got to keep at it folks. Guy still selling drugs just moved his stuff to his Merrick Location. Always sells, made bail with drug money. He has been selling heavy stuff, illegal medications, and just plain old pot. Until people step up, we are going to be over run with these drug dealers.

Old 02-13-2012, 08:50 AM

4,698 posts, read 8,762,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellmore-5 View Post
Guy selling drugs in bellmore was caught selling in January 2012. Goes on trial in a week or two after jury selected. Got to keep at it folks. Guy still selling drugs just moved his stuff to his Merrick Location. Always sells, made bail with drug money. He has been selling heavy stuff, illegal medications, and just plain old pot. Until people step up, we are going to be over run with these drug dealers.
I admire your vigilance however as long as there is demand another dealer will likely pop up at some point.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:33 PM

You are correct, but the dealer was kind enough to lay enough tracks to his supplier. Without saying how, technology is great. May take a lot longer to take down the one supplying the junk, but the hunt is now on. Has a legit business to cover the illegal business. Seems like a nice way to flush the cash. Only makes way to much money in his legit business. Police have over 75 plate #'s of the buyers and are watching to see where they are going now. They have seen at least 2 other sellers from same supplier now. Never throw in the towel and always stand by what is right.

Old 06-18-2012, 12:56 PM

Is this same person who goes around whaleneck in Merrick near marina?

Old 06-18-2012, 01:28 PM

3,939 posts, read 8,974,680 times
I am just super glad I don't have my neighbors spying on me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island