Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 01:28 PM

68 posts, read 199,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
What about the woman in (NJ?) who was found in a steel drum in a crawl space 40 years after disappearing?
That was on Jericho, Long Island. Her name was Reyna "Angelica" Marroquin. There's a wikipedia article about it. Her actual killer committed suicide, but I still think his wife should be investigated / interrogated. She had to have known that body was down there and may have been complicit in the murder itself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2013, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Jimmy Hoffa -- still missing.
What about the woman in (NJ?) who was found in a steel drum in a crawl space 40 years after disappearing?

While I don't want anyone to be a victim of a crime, I feel for his wife. Imagine your spouse just disappearing and having no answer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by veryangry View Post
You would think right? Remember the wacko that tried to fake his own death last year? I am leaning towards something along these lines, but just maybe these people are smarter than that dope was.
OK, but if the SCPD knows something, such as credit card, E-Z Pass, ATM activity, him showing up on someone's surveillance, tell us so we won't keep looking for him. Just saying "we don't suspect foul play" with nothing else is like saying "we've never been to Japan, so we don't suspect it's there".

Old 08-13-2013, 01:44 PM

9,531 posts, read 15,886,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veryangry View Post
Where is the info about the car, if there were any other fingerprints in it? If he was that obsessed with the car, chances are he never let anyone else drive it (i'd be the same way), so where is any info about that?
Last I heard a couple weeks back (from the wife's words) the car was still awaiting forensic results. STILL. They are focusing on a missing lime green bicycle from their shed too.

Old 08-13-2013, 01:48 PM

414 posts, read 808,901 times
I'd like to know, of course we will never hear, was there any large sum of cash withdrawn recently? Was there ongoing problems at home, or some recent big blowout? If he didnt have his wallet with him, which I find REALLY strange, there would be no atm or credit card activity, same goes for ex pass since the car was at a train station. It just seems so perfect that he left the wallet home and I would assume then had nothing that would identify him on his person.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:00 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,722,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolling For Dollars View Post
That was on Jericho, Long Island. Her name was Reyna "Angelica" Marroquin. There's a wikipedia article about it. Her actual killer committed suicide, but I still think his wife should be investigated / interrogated. She had to have known that body was down there and may have been complicit in the murder itself.
She was from NJ is what I should have written, but her body was found in Jericho as you've indicated.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:03 PM

22,669 posts, read 36,804,509 times
Also - selling scrap from his job site - that strikes me as odd. That can't possibly be a legit thing if he's a union worker. The scrap belongs to whomever is paying for it.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:06 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,722,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twingles View Post
Also - selling scrap from his job site - that strikes me as odd. That can't possibly be a legit thing if he's a union worker. The scrap belongs to whomever is paying for it.

If he is paid to remove the scrap, the scrap is his unless otherwise specified.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:14 PM

4,698 posts, read 8,762,096 times
he was an electrician. Copper wire anyone?

Old 08-13-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
If he is paid to remove the scrap, the scrap is his unless otherwise specified.
Just tell him ta call 2 Brothers Scrap Metal!!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2013, 03:11 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
Several people I spoke to about this this, including myself, seem to think this was an "adult run-away". His bike is missing and everything was taken out of the car, if I'm not mistaken. And the car was found in a LIRR parking lot.

He may have just gotten fed up with everything and everyone. Like someone else mentioned, there's been nothing said about arguements or anything. He may have had a stash of money so he didn't his ATM card. There just seems to be a lot of loose ends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island