Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 09:42 AM

68 posts, read 199,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
It is said the ricky kasso killed a boy in the aztecca woods in northport in suffolk county, ny for human sacrifice and that he told the boy to say he loved satin when he killed him. Do you know about this? I think that this is very upsetting and it makes me worry. you know about similar stories? I never thought about asking the diocese before and I will send them an email about it.
That happened in the summer of 1984, 29 years ago. It wasn't a human sacrifice. It was payback for a previous drug theft. The so-called "Aztakea Woods" apparently don't exist anymore due to a development being there now. Can't confirm that, nor do I know where those woods were / are. More details here: Ricky Kasso - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2013, 11:29 AM

5,072 posts, read 9,144,775 times
Are any of the homes in the new development haunted? I'd expect some kind of bad energy being there that could be unleashed.

Old 09-01-2013, 03:11 PM

225 posts, read 317,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkStreetKid View Post
Are any of the homes in the new development haunted? I'd expect some kind of bad energy being there that could be unleashed.
Do the people know about this? This is something they should be told. Do people here know people who live in the houses in the aztecca woods? What happens there?

Old 09-01-2013, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
You need to stop being so paranoid. If you are that concerned why not move to LI and be near you family.
I cant move there. I can visit though but I dont like going. I wish they could move.

Old 09-01-2013, 03:25 PM

162 posts, read 383,413 times
there is no thing as bad energy, just go to ground zero, hiroshima, or the holocaust. or any corner a kid got hit by a car, or stray bullet. go visit alcatraz....maybe the ghosts might pinch you, blow wind on you, or yell boo...and please be carefull halloween is coming shortly, activity at that time is on the rise.

Old 09-01-2013, 09:39 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,715,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywed1 View Post
there is no thing as bad energy, just go to ground zero, hiroshima, or the holocaust. or any corner a kid got hit by a car, or stray bullet. go visit alcatraz....maybe the ghosts might pinch you, blow wind on you, or yell boo...and please be carefull halloween is coming shortly, activity at that time is on the rise.
Been to the African Burial Ground National Memorial in lower Manhattan with someone who is paranormally sensitive. She was picking up all sorts of vibes. There was one entity that caused her to leave an area at the Burial Ground museum, but overall most of the energy she reported was benevolent.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
Been to the African Burial Ground National Memorial in lower Manhattan with someone who is paranormally sensitive. She was picking up all sorts of vibes. There was one entity that caused her to leave an area at the Burial Ground museum, but overall most of the energy she reported was benevolent.
How did she know it was bad and why did she go there? What happens there? Why did the entity want her to leave? Was she worried that it would follow her? Why is there a african burial ground in manahattan in the middle of a city?

Old 09-01-2013, 11:06 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,715,420 times
Quote:
How did she know it was bad and why did she go there? What happens there? Why did the entity want her to leave? Was she worried that it would follow her? Why is there a african burial ground in manahattan in the middle of a city?
Google to learn why it is there. Amazing historical story.

We went there on a daytrip into Manhattan. Nothing happens there other than tourists visiting to learn about slavery in colonial Manhattan.

The entity made her uncomfortable and she felt she should leave that area of the museum. No further details were offered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Old 09-02-2013, 11:39 AM

I read about it and in google they showed there skeletons. I will not go there. They shouldnt have disturbed those peoples rest and that is probably why the entity wanted your friend to leave. Do you think they were practicing voodoo or the occult?

Old 09-02-2013, 03:28 PM

20,935 posts, read 28,420,556 times
Quote:
I read about it and in google they showed there skeletons. I will not go there. They shouldnt have disturbed those peoples rest and that is probably why the entity wanted your friend to leave. Do you think they were practicing voodoo or the occult?
Do you stay up day and night thinking about this stuff? You are driving yourself crazy. Have you spoken to your family about your concerns? What do they think? Are you from LI originally? Seriously there is nothing to afraid of in Suffolk County. A Lot of it is urban legends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island