Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 08:32 PM

32 posts, read 26,655 times

Advertisements

Hi Everybody
Thank you all for your advice. Many of you have given me some great sound ideas.
Update: My attorneys have found The Low Life deadbeat Fugitive Religeous Husband and Wife team that caused
well over $30K in damages to my former house.
But before I tell you the outcome, Let me tell you first I had to sell the house for way below market value. Just to pay off
my home equity line of credit. And endless repairs just to sell her.
Both Mr&Mrs each have a $50K judgement attached to their credit reports.They were found living in Suffolk renting yet another poor souls house. You know I'm OK with the judgement.
And I also beieve What Goes Around Comes Around. Hopefully They Will Suffer For What They Did.

Last edited by Mr Nice; 02-17-2018 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: add
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island