Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 05:48 PM

634 posts, read 913,303 times

Advertisements

//www.city-data.com/forum/long-...e-feature.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2015, 05:58 PM

20,937 posts, read 28,432,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
Many many people here have said they go to this house and it is in suffolk county, ny. Many also have been and some went a long time ago and some went more close to today. Why would people go to this house and what do they do when they are there? What happens there and do people go inside it and what is inside it. After people go do things happen and do they worry about it. Do the people that dont go worry about it? People have said it in here so I want to know.

If you look in a map in google it says it is 12 miles from mt. misery but it is in a straight line to there and it is a lineup. Do people do to both places and why do they go? Is it same people that will not go to both? Is what happens related? What do people in here know and think?
Stop bumping up old threads, there's a reason no one has posted in this one for awhile. No one cares and it's old news.

Old 09-28-2015, 06:46 PM

10 posts, read 10,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelzLuv View Post
Many many people here have said they go to this house and it is in suffolk county, ny. Many also have been and some went a long time ago and some went more close to today. Why would people go to this house and what do they do when they are there? What happens there and do people go inside it and what is inside it? After people go do things happen and do they worry about it? Do the people that dont go worry about it? People have said it in here so I want to know.

If you look in a map in google it says it is 12 miles from mt. misery but it is in a straight line to there and it is a lineup. Do people do to both places and why do they go? Is it same people that will not go to both? Is what happens related? What do people in here know and think?
I wish! It is a private home and one cannot enter unless they know the owners. I have been outside the home many times though and you can feel the evil presences there. One time I heard a voice telling me to "get out!" and I saw strange lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
Stop bumping up old threads, there's a reason no one has posted in this one for awhile. No one cares and it's old news.
Speak for yourself. I care.

Of course it's old news. The murders happened 41 years ago! That means people shouldn't discuss it!? The most recent movie related to the Horror is from this year with a follow-up in 2016: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amityville_Death_House

Old 09-29-2015, 06:24 AM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
And somehow the mods do NOTHING about this frankly disturbing pattern of behavior. MANY MANY people find these threads vexing and MANY MANY people have to wonder if some posters are no longer (if they ever were) honestly looking for information or are instead just using this as a forum to have some fun by littering it with inane scare theories.

I believe that's called trolling, isn't it?

And the people who suddenly appear to chime in on these threads to lend some support to those parties? Seems odd that someone so anti-occult apparently has a coven of their own.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:32 AM

20,049 posts, read 20,861,844 times
I actually tried to buy this house the last time it went up for sale a few years ago.
Just couldn't raise the funds. I was a lunatic for about a month trying to come up with 900k.
I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:34 AM

1,418 posts, read 2,808,045 times
I installed cablevision in the house. The demons told me they were fios fans so I left.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz Crazy View Post
I installed cablevision in the house. The demons told me they were fios fans so I left.
Taz....remember the bad old days when you used to swear you didn't work for Cablevision but just believed in their service?

Ah, the memories.....

good luck with the new owners.

Old 09-29-2015, 09:43 AM

1,418 posts, read 2,808,045 times
I didn't work for cablevision, but I installed it.

Old 09-29-2015, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz Crazy View Post
I didn't work for cablevision, but I installed it.
Semantics? Unless you were stealing cable from the pole, I'm assuming you were contracted by them to work on their behalf?

Old 09-29-2015, 10:00 AM

10 posts, read 10,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
And somehow the mods do NOTHING about this frankly disturbing pattern of behavior. MANY MANY people find these threads vexing and MANY MANY people have to wonder if some posters are no longer (if they ever were) honestly looking for information or are instead just using this as a forum to have some fun by littering it with inane scare theories.

I believe that's called trolling, isn't it?

And the people who suddenly appear to chime in on these threads to lend some support to those parties? Seems odd that someone so anti-occult apparently has a coven of their own.
I enjoy "these" threads. In fact I joined these boards so I could participate. The paranormal and occult is huge on Long Island but there is very little public discussion about it. Our community is underserved. It's good that this is being discussed in the mainstream! Also, how is this any different than the endless threads about black families moving next door, police salaries, corrupt teachers, et al?

If you don't like "these" threads don't read them

ᚲᚢᚱᛋᛖ᛫ᛃᛟᚢ᛭ᚨ᛫ᛈᛟᛪ᛫ᛟᚾ᛫ᛃᛟᚢᚱ᛫ᚺᛟᚢᛋᛖ᛫ᛁᚾ᛫ᛋᚢᚠᚠᛟᛚᚲ᛫ᚲᛟᚢᚾᛏᛃ᛬ᚾᛃ ᛭ᛒᛃ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛈᛟᚹᛖᚱ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᛗᛟᚢᚾᛏ᛫ᛟᚠ᛫ᚨᛚᛚ᛫ᛗᛁᛋᛖᚱᛃ᛭
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island