Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2020, 12:54 PM

81 posts, read 68,082 times

Advertisements

Guys I think this off topic and not what the OP asked. The real question was "Are Bellmore property values taking a nosedive?" and now this just turned into politics. I don't care who you voted for and who you like and blah blah blah. We should actually answer the OP's question instead of ranting about Clinton, Trump, Biden, Kamala whoever. I know you guys were talking about the Trump protesters but that was the max, no more politics, let's actually stick to the question. Now as for what the OP asked, who knows maybe there is increasing quality of life issues?

Old 12-13-2020, 01:32 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,359,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
Didn’t you hear, Hunter’s laptop is Russian disinformation. Facebook, Twitter, The New York Times, WAPO, and CNN, and the Dems all said so before the election. Nothing to see here.
Oh yeah. I forgot about Russia being involved in this, just like in 2016. I gotta watch CNN a more so I can be in the know.

Old 12-13-2020, 09:00 PM

5,292 posts, read 4,771,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassaucounty28 View Post
Guys I think this off topic and not what the OP asked. The real question was "Are Bellmore property values taking a nosedive?" and now this just turned into politics. I don't care who you voted for and who you like and blah blah blah. We should actually answer the OP's question instead of ranting about Clinton, Trump, Biden, Kamala whoever. I know you guys were talking about the Trump protesters but that was the max, no more politics, let's actually stick to the question. Now as for what the OP asked, who knows maybe there is increasing quality of life issues?
It was a typical vapid troll post by the OP suggesting bellmore property values would take a nosedive because a few people were waving trump flags on sunrise and it triggered his fragile snowflake ego. It’s was political from post 1.

Last edited by peconic117; 12-13-2020 at 09:32 PM..

Old 12-13-2020, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
It was a typical vapid troll post by the OP suggesting bellmore property values would take a nosedive because a few people were waving trump flags on sunrise. It’s was political from post 1.
Tbh I'm sorry if I offended you, I tried to be as nice as possible. I got confused when I heard that question because of Bellmore properties were taking a nosedive, then ppl from bad neighborhoods would flop right to Bellmore. Thank you peconic for the reply, I appreciate it because I didn't know that the trolling situation on the forum was so bad.

Old 12-13-2020, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassaucounty28 View Post
Tbh I'm sorry if I offended you, I tried to be as nice as possible. I got confused when I heard that question because of Bellmore properties were taking a nosedive, then ppl from bad neighborhoods would flop right to Bellmore. Thank you peconic for the reply, I appreciate it because I didn't know that the trolling situation on the forum was so bad.
No offense at all. Unfortunately the OP is a massive troll lately, just look at his last mental case post on re-education camps..

Old 12-13-2020, 09:48 PM

2,045 posts, read 1,890,258 times
Excuse me ladies. If my concern for the hamlet of Bellmore doesn’t seem sincere to you than so be it! Does anyone know if that clown show still goes on there?

Old 12-13-2020, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
No offense at all. Unfortunately the OP is a massive troll lately, just look at his last mental case post on re-education camps..
The OP seems to have a high approval rate for BLM, interesting how they so calledly have "legitimate concerns" lol I'm in Syosset so I already have to deal with this crap all the time but u just can't escape it

Old 12-14-2020, 02:14 AM

11,025 posts, read 7,840,537 times
Does anyone know if the Russians or the FBI are still involved in any demonstrations in Bellmore?

Old 12-14-2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by long isle View Post
Excuse me ladies. If my concern for the hamlet of Bellmore doesn’t seem sincere to you than so be it! Does anyone know if that clown show still goes on there?
Take a look In the mirror. Now there’s a clown show troll!

Old 12-14-2020, 09:23 AM

2,045 posts, read 1,890,258 times
Actually the biggest trolls in this country right now are Trump supporters. From day one they only cared about triggering libs! What losers!!!!!Go home Bellmore doesn’t want you there!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island