Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2020, 12:14 PM

2,045 posts, read 1,890,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 562026 View Post
Violent? Waving flags from trucks and yelling is violent? Gatherings of Trump supporters has never been violent unless BLM/Antifa showed up and made it so. But that's okay with you, right, because BLM has "legitimate concerns." The end justifies the means, eh? Notice how businesses don't need to board up their storefronts for gatherings of Trump supporters? You know, the way they've had to for BLM/Antifa? And btw, people gather not just to protest, but also to support. I'm sure you'd like for everyone who disagrees with you to just shut the he!! up and get out of the way. How American.

As for being against a smooth transition of power, that's laughable considering the Dems have been guilty of that for the last 4 years.
An embarrassment for Bellmore. The people these “people” support are going to be in court fighting for their freedom soon enough. The last administration conceded on election night. This cult is a stain on our country’s history.

Old 11-22-2020, 01:25 PM

226 posts, read 129,142 times
Quote:
As for being against a smooth transition of power, that's laughable considering the Dems have been guilty of that for the last 4 years.
Nice bothsidesism try, but no. Butterymales Clinton gave her concession speech the morning after the election. Barack Hussein Obama II invited Trump to the White House 2 days after the election.

Trump the Manchild is still refusing to admit that he lost bigly. Too much covfefe, I guess.

Old 11-22-2020, 02:26 PM

874 posts, read 728,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by long isle View Post
An embarrassment for Bellmore. The people these “people” support are going to be in court fighting for their freedom soon enough. The last administration conceded on election night. This cult is a stain on our country’s history.

it will be all over soon, we are witnessing the end of trumpism

Old 11-22-2020, 02:28 PM

5,521 posts, read 7,112,574 times
And then Hillary says to Biden: " Do not concede under any circumstances"!!!

Old 11-22-2020, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by broke&30 View Post
it will be all over soon, we are witnessing the end of trumpism
The damage is done. Too many impressionable children have been maligned. We need these court trials to be televised like the OJ hearing. If they PPV it we can pay back the huge increase this administration added to the national debt.

Old 11-22-2020, 08:08 PM

1,107 posts, read 552,769 times
Quote:
Violent? Waving flags from trucks and yelling is violent? Gatherings of Trump supporters has never been violent unless BLM/Antifa showed up and made it so. But that's okay with you, right, because BLM has "legitimate concerns." The end justifies the means, eh? Notice how businesses don't need to board up their storefronts for gatherings of Trump supporters? You know, the way they've had to for BLM/Antifa? And btw, people gather not just to protest, but also to support. I'm sure you'd like for everyone who disagrees with you to just shut the he!! up and get out of the way. How American.

Quote:
And still you ignore the points of my post that point to the fact that these people are just exercising their constitutional rights without violence, unlike the BLM/Antifa movement that you fully accept. I'd rather have a bunch of non-violent loudmouths in my neighborhood than a bunch of violent looters and arsonists any day, regardless of their cause and the legitimacy thereof.

Old 11-22-2020, 08:28 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,359,123 times
Quote:
Losers are what most people call them but, conspiracy theorists are their official title. Anyone that has any hope of the election being reversed must seek immediate help. Maybe if these people didn’t waste their life they could afford decent siding for their bungalow. Poor Bellmore!
Election does not need to be reversed. No one declared Biden the president other than the news. He is gonna look like a moron next month.

Old 11-22-2020, 08:35 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,359,123 times
Quote:
Yes it bothers me that there is a surge of violent white nationalists running around this country. What are they protesting against? At least the BLM crowd has legitimate concerns. BLM doesn’t promote conspiracy theories either. The people congregated at the train station are against a smooth successful transition of power. Very un democratic. Very sad for the Bellmore community.
BLM has no legitimate concerns. There is nearly no excessive police force on blacks. Every single black that was killed by cops this past year, with the exception of a Floyd, deserved to be shot. You resist arrest. You get shot. If these clowns want to live, they should stop committing crimes and resisting arrest when the get caught. Problem solved.

Face it. All BLM is is an attempt to get treated with kid gloves when they break the law or loot to get free TVs and washer machines. No one takes their cause seriously. They get what they deserve.

Old 11-23-2020, 05:36 AM

Quote:
And still you ignore the points of my post that point to the fact that these people are just exercising their constitutional rights without violence, unlike the BLM/Antifa movement that you fully accept. I'd rather have a bunch of non-violent loudmouths in my neighborhood than a bunch of violent looters and arsonists any day, regardless of their cause and the legitimacy thereof.
Wake me up when BLM runs people over with cars or shoots people. Bellmore didn’t ask for their train station to be occupied by conspiracy theorists. These losers believe in crazy BS and the FBI is very concerned about them. You should too!

Old 11-23-2020, 06:15 AM

5,056 posts, read 3,957,808 times
The people whining most loudly about Trump not ‘conceding’ are the same ones who were wailing and sobbing ‘Russian Collusion’ for four years to explain Hillary’s loss. Let ‘em whine.

On the bright side, there are 70+ million disappointed Trump voters and there’s been no looting and burning.

Imagine the media-inspired violence and destruction if Biden had lost? This summer’s lefty and media-inspired riots and looting would seem like child’s play in retrospect. The nation’s cities dodged a bullet on this one. Whew!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island