Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2022, 10:39 AM

186 posts, read 68,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
Any place not run by insane liberals and their nonsensical policies are having a real estate boom.
Everywhere is having a real estate boom, including liberal areas. CA house prices (especially the Bay Area) make LI look dirt cheap by comparison.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2022, 05:49 AM

13,069 posts, read 18,263,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeek117 View Post
Everywhere is having a real estate boom, including liberal areas. CA house prices (especially the Bay Area) make LI look dirt cheap by comparison.

And don't forget Ca has the highest gas prices too.

Old 04-17-2022, 06:36 AM

412 posts, read 293,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC.ONE View Post
Please tell us again how you are an Asian Dr. that cuts his own lawn. It's riveting and we haven't heard about it in the past few hours. The political stuff is boring and predictable.
I don't get how this guy can function as a doctor. Amazing he hasn't been sued for malpractice yet. I feel bad for folks who actually take his advice regarding something as important as their health.

He could be lying, or just be a bottom of the barrel doctor. The best doctors are brilliant people who actually use their mind and creativity to help people. The worst went to medical schools we never heard of and basically paint by number evert day, doling out standard treatments for standard ailments, following a recipe established by others. But they all get to call themselves doctor.

Old 04-17-2022, 01:27 PM

1,213 posts, read 573,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by isles08 View Post
I don't get how this guy can function as a doctor. Amazing he hasn't been sued for malpractice yet. I feel bad for folks who actually take his advice regarding something as important as their health.

He could be lying, or just be a bottom of the barrel doctor. The best doctors are brilliant people who actually use their mind and creativity to help people. The worst went to medical schools we never heard of and basically paint by number evert day, doling out standard treatments for standard ailments, following a recipe established by others. But they all get to call themselves doctor.
I know plenty of brain dead doctors. Plenty. Pretty much why I don’t utilize the healthcare system anymore.
Especially on Strong Island. The healthcare system and service is deplorable.

Old 04-17-2022, 01:32 PM

6,390 posts, read 13,206,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardstarkey View Post
I know plenty of brain dead doctors. Plenty. Pretty much why I don’t utilize the healthcare system anymore.
Especially on Strong Island. The healthcare system and service is deplorable.
Hahaha yeah ok.

Old 04-17-2022, 04:13 PM

1,213 posts, read 573,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocafeller05 View Post
Hahaha yeah ok.
No, haha on you. It’s terrible. Thing is, most just don’t know any better.

Old 04-17-2022, 06:37 PM

5,310 posts, read 4,811,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cablegeek117 View Post
Prices in CA are beyond out of control hence the massive housing crisis there.

Old 04-17-2022, 06:39 PM

5,310 posts, read 4,811,424 times
Quote:

Why? Because he isn’t a left wing kook like you he’s is somehow a “bad doctor”? Yeah ok.

Old 04-17-2022, 06:56 PM

690 posts, read 590,541 times
Quote:

So all brilliant doctors have the same political views as you? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? How many doctors do you personally know? I have worked with HUNDREDS of doctors on LI, Dumbo85 actually sounds like a highly intelligent, hard working, and self aware human being. If I had to venture to guess, this rolls over into his professional life as well.

You are the worst kind of keyboard warrior, making assumptions about someone that you don't even know, based off their political beliefs. You are the exact example, of what divides this country right now. I don't see how one's political views make them a "brilliant" , or a horrible doctor. There are PLENTY of MD's there, both side of the aisle, that are completely incompetent. My first concern when finding a "brilliant", highly qualified MD, isn't to ask what their political views are. Get a grip.

Oh, and PS- I hope you NEVER, need a cardiologist on LI. The best in Nassau county, is a STAUNCH conservative, and absolutely brilliant. HUGE Trump supporter too, so obviously he should have his license taken away, and be shot.

Old 04-18-2022, 04:20 AM

6,390 posts, read 13,206,797 times
^These people get dumber by the week, I don’t even entertain them anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island