Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2022, 09:47 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,782,679 times

Advertisements

I was mocked here on CD when I predicted Trump would lose the general to Biden. Kamala on the ticket was all she wrote. 1/6 is a bad look for the GOP and they should distance themselves from anyone associated with that. Look at those images. YIKES!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2022, 10:15 PM

93 posts, read 42,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I was mocked here on CD when I predicted Trump would lose the general to Biden. Kamala on the ticket was all she wrote. 1/6 is a bad look for the GOP and they should distance themselves from anyone associated with that. Look at those images. YIKES!
Biden "won" due to post-COVID voting practices. It had pretty much nothing to do with Kamala (or were you being sarcastic?) and everything to do with ballot distribution and collection.

Old 11-13-2022, 05:30 AM

226 posts, read 130,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracksuit View Post
Biden "won" due to post-COVID voting practices. It had pretty much nothing to do with Kamala (or were you being sarcastic?) and everything to do with ballot distribution and collection.
Indeed. I was one of the 2000 Mules responsible for stealing the election in 2020. This year my services were called upon again. You might catch a glimpse of me if that Dinesh fella wants to do a sequel.

Because it's truly strange how ballots just kept appearing out of nowhere in Nevada, isn't it? You tried to stop the steal, but you failed. Twice. The conspiracy runs, shall we say, deeper than you could have ever fathomed. That is why I can confess this to you, and you can't do a goshdarned thing about it.

Old 11-13-2022, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracksuit View Post
Very sarcastic. She is a horrible VP who is in over her head but she exited the black electorate. Biden played that well . Desantis can win in a landslide if he brings in a Republican Latina running mate.

Old 11-13-2022, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renifer Erop View Post
Indeed. I was one of the 2000 Mules responsible for stealing the election in 2020. This year my services were called upon again. You might catch a glimpse of me if that Dinesh fella wants to do a sequel.

Because it's truly strange how ballots just kept appearing out of nowhere in Nevada, isn't it? You tried to stop the steal, but you failed. Twice. The conspiracy runs, shall we say, deeper than you could have ever fathomed. That is why I can confess this to you, and you can't do a goshdarned thing about it.
I was one as well. I voted. Shocking isn't it.

Old 11-13-2022, 07:58 AM

983 posts, read 732,039 times
The Senate is democrat and I feel like celebrating

Old 11-13-2022, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpepelepeu View Post
The Senate is democrat and I feel like celebrating
Go for it!!!! We shut off the spigot and stopped the red dribble .

Old 11-13-2022, 08:28 AM

226 posts, read 130,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I was one as well. I voted. Shocking isn't it.
What I find interesting is that when I write those posts, they know I'm mocking them. They know I didn't actually engage in voter fraud. To put it bluntly, they know it's BS.

But when Dinesh D'Souza or Mike Lindell or whoever else screams about ballot harvesting or Doeminyun or whatever, all of a sudden, they can't tell it's BS anymore.

Old 11-13-2022, 09:08 AM

Quote:
What I find interesting is that when I write those posts, they know I'm mocking them. They know I didn't actually engage in voter fraud. To put it bluntly, they know it's BS.

But when Dinesh D'Souza or Mike Lindell or whoever else screams about ballot harvesting or Doeminyun or whatever, all of a sudden, they can't tell it's BS anymore.
For MOST it's a political strategy. For the Low IQ few they really believe it. I watch left wing shows and i knew right away that refund the police was BS. Lol. Some goobers in our party actually believed it. Same nonsense.

Old 11-13-2022, 10:07 AM

5,310 posts, read 4,811,424 times
Quote:

Ballot harvesting isn’t voter fraud, and it 100% legal in a bunch of states. The democrats have exploited it since COVID with great effect. In every red state that hasn’t already there is going to be more pushing to outlaw or restrict ballot harvesting and eliminate no excuse vote by mail. In the blue states where it’s legal the GOP has to adapt and respond in kind with their own harvesting operations, they’ve already started to in CA but it takes time and money
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island