Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 11:26 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,146,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
No it didnt.

Thats the crapmagnet of Coram.

Crooks
If you want me to go into specifics it was the fights at Nathans.The sexual attacks in Caldor parking lot and alot of drug issues in the heights and the surrounding streets.Since then the drug issue has cleaned up slightly ;but sex offenders housed on homestead dr close to norfleet are the killer for that neighborhood.You also have isolated incidents by Marie Dr with a murder a few years back.Medford and middle island are not any better either in these specific areas but the nicest parts of Coram are much better then the other 2 towns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 05:56 AM

7,658 posts, read 19,175,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
If you want me to go into specifics it was the fights at Nathans.The sexual attacks in Caldor parking lot and alot of drug issues in the heights and the surrounding streets.Since then the drug issue has cleaned up slightly ;but sex offenders housed on homestead dr close to norfleet are the killer for that neighborhood.You also have isolated incidents by Marie Dr with a murder a few years back.Medford and middle island are not any better either in these specific areas but the nicest parts of Coram are much better then the other 2 towns.

That is true.

Theres a little pocket of Middle Island Horse country that pretty nice but otherwise I agree.

Medford is sandwiched between Gordon Heights and Farmingville and has lost ground too

Crooks

Old 06-02-2010, 01:33 PM

39 posts, read 129,865 times
i just bought a house on the W section north of the rt 25 school district is the middle country school district the neighborhood look pretty nice for what i saw on the work day and in the afternoon,

i know is too late to ask but how is the North of Rt25 is? by old Town Road?

Old 06-02-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardomreyes View Post
i just bought a house on the W section north of the rt 25 school district is the middle country school district the neighborhood look pretty nice for what i saw on the work day and in the afternoon,

i know is too late to ask but how is the North of Rt25 is? by old Town Road?
Most of Terryville seems fine.

Good luck

Crooks

Old 06-02-2010, 01:45 PM

Thanks Crook.

Old 06-02-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookhaven View Post
Most of Terryville seems fine.

Good luck

Crooks
Crooks that isn't Terryville. That's well south of there. Much closer to bicycle path,and dare road. The area over there is perfectly fine. My opinion though is to avoid going by Jayne blvd and the lake streets. Wing Wah kitchen by that corner is very good for chinese though.

Old 06-02-2010, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
Crooks that isn't Terryville. That's well south of there. Much closer to bicycle path,and dare road. The area over there is perfectly fine. My opinion though is to avoid going by Jayne blvd and the lake streets. Wing Wah kitchen by that corner is very good for chinese though.
My apologies...I thought it was.

That area is fine all the same.

Crooks

Old 06-02-2010, 09:40 PM

9,341 posts, read 29,688,177 times
Default A map of the Hamlet of Terryville in the Town of Brookhaven, Suffolk County

A map of the Hamlet of Terryville in the Town of Brookhaven, Suffolk County:

Terryville is one of those many villages and hamlets on Long Island where none of the places in the community have the hamlet name in their mailing address: places in the Hamlet of Terryville have a "Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776", "Coram, NY 11727" and "Selden, NY 11784" mailing address.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:10 AM

is actually by Wedgedwood Dr, 1 block where terryville end.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardomreyes View Post
is actually by Wedgedwood Dr, 1 block where terryville end.
The W section is categorized by the streets in the Wedgewood section and the side streets that branch off of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island