Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 05:57 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,388,688 times

Advertisements

If those two KFI loudmouths ever find out about an illegal alien, who belongs to a public employees' union, AND who is a child molester- do you think their heads would explode?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2010, 06:09 PM

7,226 posts, read 22,199,581 times
i'm not sure that's physically possible

Old 07-14-2010, 08:24 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,350,015 times
So John and Ken, a show that I listen to often, talk about illegal alians, or people that have broken the law to enter this Nation, meaning that they are criminals. They talk about the State Employee Unions, the same ones that have placed us near bankrupsi, they talk about perverted individuals that have committed some of the worse crime on children and how the state has not done what is should do to put those people away and you seem to have a problem with them. They also talk about corrupt elected officials and how we the people should do everything we can to get rid of them, people that have gone against their word and voted for additional taxes when they were elected on the premise that they would not vote in higher taxes, people that were elected with the benefit of the State Employee Unions giving them money in exchange for voting with the Union, and you have a problem with John and Ken for doing that? I applaud John and Ken for getting the word out. We need more people like them that will question our elected officials, question the people that are supposed to protect us, and question the ideas and ideals of those who say it is ok to do that which is against what the law abiding populace wants.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:36 AM

380 posts, read 1,114,297 times
John and Ken are a joke. Two morons who normally would be doing one of those morning zoo things, but discovered there is a market for being right-wing reactionaries.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1newyorkguy View Post
John and Ken are a joke. Two morons who normally would be doing one of those morning zoo things, but discovered there is a market for being right-wing reactionaries.
The liberal media isn't talking much about it. Why is that? What is the liberal plan to reduce illegal immigration? What is the liberal plan for getting corrupt officials out of office? Oh wait most of them are liberal. Guess we know what the Liberals are doing there. What about their plan for keeping sexual predators in jail? Sorry we have the liberal plan, it is called early release into society. Wouldn't want to take away the pedophiles civil rights and all. Heck yea their is a market for being in the right. Liberals can't sell their muck that they call media. The reason that the liberal media is dying a slow death is because main stream America can't stomach what they put out while the conservative media is growing.

Old 07-15-2010, 11:58 AM

7,226 posts, read 22,199,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
The liberal media isn't talking much about it. Why is that? What is the liberal plan to reduce illegal immigration? What is the liberal plan for getting corrupt officials out of office? Oh wait most of them are liberal. Guess we know what the Liberals are doing there. What about their plan for keeping sexual predators in jail? Sorry we have the liberal plan, it is called early release into society. Wouldn't want to take away the pedophiles civil rights and all. Heck yea their is a market for being in the right. Liberals can't sell their muck that they call media. The reason that the liberal media is dying a slow death is because main stream America can't stomach what they put out while the conservative media is growing.
sore subject, eh? anyways, the reactionary party is true, they're political shock jocks, a local version of glenn beck if you will. regardless of their message, the way they convey said message is so annoying to me that i would never give them the time of day. The same can be said for left leaning radio talk show hosts as well, I can't stand Bill Maher for the same reasons.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:05 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,950,586 times
I agree with their immigration stance, but I can't take them. They annoy the hell out of me, as do the ridiculous amount of commercials on KFI.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:05 PM

291 posts, read 752,535 times
Listen to NPR and get an education. Stop wasting your time getting brain washed.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:19 PM

1,084 posts, read 3,288,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittNewbie View Post
Listen to NPR and get an education. Stop wasting your time getting brain washed.
Please enlighten us all with what NPR has educated you on.

Old 07-15-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittNewbie View Post
Your kidding me right? NPR educational? I have head some amusing shows on NPR that are as fictional as SpongeBob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles