Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 09:25 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,280,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysfan23 View Post
I am from Wichita, KS a city with a population of 380,000 people a lot smaller then Los Angeles. I decided to post this in the LA forum because I feel like I will get more answers here then somewhere else. Anyways I have been reading some things on this website and other sites that describe Surenos as being racist and hating Black people. Well this is kind of a suprise to me because my Girlfriend is Mexican and her brother is a Sureno and I get along with him fine as well as his friends.I also work with two Hispanic guys who are Surenos as well and I get along with them also.I asked my girlfriend's boyfriend if it was true that alot of Surenos don't like Black people and he said that was not true.I told him about what I had read online and he said every place is different.So I was wondering if anyone who has dealt with Surenos could claify. IS it just a LA thing or do most Surenos dislike Black people?
I would say no, they have other things to do than concentrate on a small percentage of the population. If they really want to, they could exterminate blacks or any other race. Otherwise, mostly media hype and people being people.

Old 08-18-2012, 01:36 AM

9,197 posts, read 16,845,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruthIsHere View Post
Liberals will still blame it on Whites though lol
Stormfront alert.

Old 08-28-2019, 06:58 PM

1,045 posts, read 759,658 times
Who cares whether gang members are racist or not? They're all a bunch of losers. I also don't care about being liked or hated by Latinos either since I'm not into that culture. TBH, I don't give a darn who accepts me as long as I love myself. Got more important things to do & think about.

Old 08-29-2019, 08:56 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,286,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screenwriter70 View Post
Who cares whether gang members are racist or not? They're all a bunch of losers. I also don't care about being liked or hated by Latinos either since I'm not into that culture. TBH, I don't give a darn who accepts me as long as I love myself. Got more important things to do & think about.
Let's see if the original poster, with one post count from 7 years ago, will come back to read this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles