Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 10:03 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColombianMan View Post
Blacks are a protected class as far as the media is concerned. The media loves to portray them as wonderful humans who would never hurt anyone. Facts state otherwise but the media is working overtime in brainwashing everyone. It is working as no one can criticize this group without being called the R word. Blacks in the U.S. are extremely lucky to live in the USA because in my home country of Colombia we would not put up with their crap.

Wow! Disturbing post. You are lucky to live here. Do you know how VERY MANY think of you as a "COLUMBIAN"? (You know to what I refer.) Just by virtue of where you come from? You should understand being 'other'. Your obvious racism is deflection.

No need to worry. The media won't brainwash you as you seem to be singularly lacking in that area of physiology. The R word? YOU are frequently called the C word by those same people whose racism you espouse. So, you are telling us that THIS is how you treat black people in Columbia? Nice... There are many there as, of course you know. I pity them if you represent even an ounce of that sentiment in Columbia.

And the truth that you are so fiercely trying to deny is that as a Columbian, you are most likely upwards of 13% African in heritage. Your self hate is revealing.

Here's a thought:

"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us." ~ Anonymous (but I'd say he hit the nail on the head)

Y en espanol, para que me entiendas bien:

"Si odias a una persona, odias algo en el que es parte de ti mismo. Lo que no forma parte de nosotros mismos no nos molesta."

!Ya, basta!
Because what you write is founded in hate, your posts are beyond debate.

Thank goodness I have had the pleasure of knowing other Columbians who have shown me what wonderful people could POSSIBLY come from that place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2015, 07:17 AM

1,011 posts, read 976,883 times
Doesn't appear to be a random act of violence....

LA Times

Condolences to her family.

Old 07-26-2015, 08:43 AM

1,596 posts, read 2,059,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3shipguy View Post

LA Times

This is just a horrible story. This poor, determined, super hard working girl, with dreams on their way to fruition, was brutally murdered by scum that she shouldn't have been associated with in the first place. Only a person with gang mentality and experience would execute her like this.

Old 07-26-2015, 08:51 AM
PDF

11,395 posts, read 13,422,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3shipguy View Post

LA Times

Wow. Very horrible.

Old 07-26-2015, 10:05 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,011,473 times
What's up with the uptick in crime?

Old 07-26-2015, 10:15 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
"A onetime security guard with a fledgling clothing line and civic ties, Obioha, 31, had contracted with Melvin's newly launched social media company to market his business, LAPD Lt. John Radke said. A dispute erupted when Obioha wrote her a check that bounced and she threatened to take him to court, authorities said. She never received the several hundred dollars she was owed, police said."

Sad that life is valued so little by some people .
From reading the article the guy sounds like a deadbeat thug that would rather just kill someone versus paying a few hundred dollars owed .
Pretty scary that he was supposedly on the LAPD Advisory Board .

Old 07-26-2015, 01:35 PM

94 posts, read 147,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Wow! Disturbing post. You are lucky to live here. Do you know how VERY MANY think of you as a "COLUMBIAN"? (You know to what I refer.) Just by virtue of where you come from? You should understand being 'other'. Your obvious racism is deflection.

No need to worry. The media won't brainwash you as you seem to be singularly lacking in that area of physiology. The R word? YOU are frequently called the C word by those same people whose racism you espouse. So, you are telling us that THIS is how you treat black people in Columbia? Nice... There are many there as, of course you know. I pity them if you represent even an ounce of that sentiment in Columbia.

And the truth that you are so fiercely trying to deny is that as a Columbian, you are most likely upwards of 13% African in heritage. Your self hate is revealing.

Here's a thought:

"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us." ~ Anonymous (but I'd say he hit the nail on the head)

Y en espanol, para que me entiendas bien:

"Si odias a una persona, odias algo en el que es parte de ti mismo. Lo que no forma parte de nosotros mismos no nos molesta."

!Ya, basta!
Because what you write is founded in hate, your posts are beyond debate.

Thank goodness I have had the pleasure of knowing other Columbians who have shown me what wonderful people could POSSIBLY come from that place.
He is right though. If you can't see what he is talking about about then you're already brainwashed. Explain how black people are on 13% of the population, but commit more that half of the crime in the whole country. Stop being a SJW and start looking at the world for what it really is.

Old 07-26-2015, 02:26 PM

411 posts, read 992,727 times
For what it's worth we just moved to Hollywood from living 20 years in Minneapolis. I don't feel the slightest bit nervous walking around our neighborhood at night.

The odds of this type of thing happening to you are slim to none. You have a better chance of being run over by someone blowing through a red light.

Old 07-26-2015, 10:00 PM

3 posts, read 2,612 times
Is this about the 100 days 100 nights thing???

This is crazy as all get out.

Old 07-26-2015, 10:24 PM

3,004 posts, read 6,275,645 times
Wow. Sad for all involved.

Usually, unless crime is really bad, there is no thing as a random act of violence.

Most acts are by people you know unfortunately.

Still doesn't negate the fact that the killer was/is a psyco. Again, very sad story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles