Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 07:25 PM

2,148 posts, read 2,925,869 times

Advertisements

When I visit my friends in the valley I chose to stay at Woodland Hills hotels. Often Woodland Hills hotels are often booked up and high priced. When I found a vacancy at the Best Western Woodland Hills I was very very excited and decided to book a room. The Best Western Woodland Hills was a big disappointment.

Here are links to my yelp.com and trip advisor reviews.

https://www.yelp.com/user_details_re...bwDN5Jn5qHwnPg

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...OW_USER_REVIEW

I almost slipped and fell in the shower because the groating was decentegrating. The manager of the best western Woodland Hills called me and said rudly thank you for helping our hotel loose thousands of dollars. This is no way to treat a customer.

For my future visits to Woodland Hills does anyone know of any hotels that they have stayed at and would recommend?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 08:37 PM

4,795 posts, read 4,823,491 times
First and last time you will ever hear someone say they were very excited to get a room at the Best Western in Woodland Hills

Old 06-07-2016, 08:43 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,142,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous0381 View Post
When I visit my friends in the valley I chose to stay at Woodland Hills hotels. Often Woodland Hills hotels are often booked up and high priced. When I found a vacancy at the Best Western Woodland Hills I was very very excited and decided to book a room. The Best Western Woodland Hills was a big disappointment.

Here are links to my yelp.com and trip advisor reviews.

https://www.yelp.com/user_details_re...bwDN5Jn5qHwnPg

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...OW_USER_REVIEW

I almost slipped and fell in the shower because the groating was decentegrating. The manager of the best western Woodland Hills called me and said rudly thank you for helping our hotel loose thousands of dollars. This is no way to treat a customer.

For my future visits to Woodland Hills does anyone know of any hotels that they have stayed at and would recommend?
I hate it when the groating is decentegrating.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:41 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,930,229 times
Book ahead of time at the Marriott or the Hilton.

Old 06-08-2016, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
Book ahead of time at the Marriott or the Hilton.
That's what im going to do next time. Either marriott warner center,courtyard marriott or hilton woodland hills

Old 06-08-2016, 01:14 AM

2,914 posts, read 2,688,464 times
If you ever stayed at the Extended Stay America in Woodland Hills you would have BEGGED to come back to the Best Western! That Extended Stay America reeks of some strange smell. I once got a tour of a room. I couldn't have lasted 2 hours in that smell. Not sure what it was. Cigarettes, spilled food and who knows what else.

If you don't mind driving then I'd say that the Homewood by Hilton in Agoura Hills is the best deal for the money. It's a bit off the beaten path though.

Old 06-08-2016, 01:23 AM

4,627 posts, read 3,395,314 times
Yeah, OP, for better quality go for the Courtyard on Ventura. Also, there is a Holiday Inn Express on Ventura near Fallbrook. Probably a step below the Courtyard but a step above the B.W.

Old 06-08-2016, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
Yeah, OP, for better quality go for the Courtyard on Ventura. Also, there is a Holiday Inn Express on Ventura near Fallbrook. Probably a step below the Courtyard but a step above the B.W.
How is that holiday inn express near fallbrook and ventura?

Old 06-08-2016, 11:34 AM

4,627 posts, read 3,395,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous0381 View Post
How is that holiday inn express near fallbrook and ventura?

I am not sure. It was a conversion from an independent motel a few years back. Never stayed there but I assume based on the brand it would be decent but nothing great.

Old 06-08-2016, 11:34 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
"This hotel has tons of prostitutes in the hotel parking lot. That's gross for a hotel that almost charges $200 a night.

To make a long story short this hotel needs to remove the prostitutes and brush up on customer service skills."

LOL

I saw that the manager responded to your yelp review

I think I have stayed there once before and it wasn't too bad.

Staybridge suites is nice in Chatsworth , the rooms are suites so they have a living room and kitchen too which is nice.

Look into Priceline bidding you should be able to stay at a place like the Hilton for less than $200.

As the economy has 'improved' , hotel prices are pretty high now in general.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles