Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with this plan for Louisiana?
Absolutley! 3 17.65%
I like it. 0 0%
A bit extreme. 2 11.76%
I do not agree with any of this! 12 70.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 01:21 AM

2,311 posts, read 4,944,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_himself View Post
Do we keep the Saints and LSU football?
You're talking crazy now.

LSU would go away, as anything having been touched by Nick Saban would be grounds for a lawsuit based on the principle of "once an ass, always an ass". This would be prosecuted in the Louisiana Internet Court by E.R.R. Armoneaux.

We would keep the Saints, though in a backhanded fit of irony, the NFL would put us in the AFC- the American Football Conference, and we would play the Broncos every single game because Peyton Manning is from New Orleans. This would serve as punishment to Peyton for not being drafted by the Saints in the first place, when everybody knew all along that Louisiana would one day rule the world because of our dominant position in the menhadden and propeller beanie trade.

Happy Memorial Day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2012, 05:10 AM

1,837 posts, read 4,352,662 times
Go ahead , make jokes . You'll get sued too AND be labelled a troll .

Old 05-29-2012, 11:12 AM

114 posts, read 302,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_himself View Post
Do we keep the Saints and LSU football?
LSU is a state institute team so yes and its in Baton Rouge which would become apart of the ORL but the Saints are privately owned, that would be up to Mr. Benson, or rather whoever is owner, or even if the team exist post formation.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neworleansisprettygood View Post

LSU would go away, as anything having been touched by Nick Saban would be grounds for a lawsuit based on the principle of "once an ass, always an ass". This would be prosecuted in the Louisiana Internet Court by E.R.R. Armoneaux.

We would keep the Saints, though in a backhanded fit of irony, the NFL would put us in the AFC- the American Football Conference, and we would play the Broncos every single game because Peyton Manning is from New Orleans. This would serve as punishment to Peyton for not being drafted by the Saints in the first place, when everybody knew all along that Louisiana would one day rule the world because of our dominant position in the menhadden and propeller beanie trade.

Happy Memorial Day!

-------------------

LOC Dubois: PO

I can't say I didn't laugh.

Old 05-31-2012, 10:59 AM

16,507 posts, read 26,285,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neworleansisprettygood View Post

Happy Memorial Day!
Lmao

Old 06-22-2012, 11:43 AM

Exclamation Commencement of Campaignment

The ORL under the CPB's deciding will be exiting campaigning efforts here on City-Data.com for the time being.

Structurally and Administratively we are readjusting.

----------------------

For those with questions or concerns you may contact support at the following E-mail:

- Lwizyan@gmail.com

Old 09-10-2012, 10:26 AM

19 posts, read 56,686 times
To be honest, we don't need to be our own Republic. There are just too many benefits that come with being Americans. However, I do believe that we should do more to preserve our culture, and the only way that can be done is to preserve our francophone languages. Sociologists have shown that the first step to destroy a culture is to destroy the language and gradually the culture will die out. We need to preserve our languages. I take French courses and try to speak when possible, but now that I'm living in Shreveport, well it doesn't do me much good. But yeah, I try to speak to whomever is willing in French. My family members could care less about speaking French which is really a shame. Without saying, they honestly don't take pride in our Afro-creole heritage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana