Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 06:37 AM

24,559 posts, read 18,259,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post
Well, what he said gets twisted all the time by corrupted American media, which currently is on Wall St payroll, Hillary's sponsor - banks want to take control again. Please Hillary voters, help the "poor" banks to rip you off hard again.
Trumpkins. Fox News will rot your brain, you know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2016, 06:51 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,813,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
Trumpkins. Fox News will rot your brain, you know.
Lol, so says the kool-aid drinking moonbat.

Old 08-29-2016, 07:22 AM

15,799 posts, read 20,504,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post
No kidding, twice? Ever thought of taking driving improvement training?

I was sitting stopped in both cases.

Old 08-29-2016, 07:32 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
I was sitting stopped in both cases.

What I think is funny is how you were hit by an illegal alien who should not be here and should not be driving and some how it is your fault.

That is true liberal moonbat thinking.

They would ban tall buildings to keep idiot terrorists from flying planes into them.

They are the ones who said in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings that "we didn't show them enough love" and that is why they chose to blow up innocent people.

They are the ones who will disarm the law abiding American citizen while doing next to nothing to fight the real problem of criminals with guns.

They would have us all become dependent on Government for everything.

Healeys Gun Grab was just the start if Hillary gets elected.

Old 08-29-2016, 08:42 AM

15,799 posts, read 20,504,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What I think is funny is how you were hit by an illegal alien who should not be here and should not be driving and some how it is your fault.

I was scratching my head over the same thing....

Old 08-29-2016, 09:20 AM

3,808 posts, read 3,139,335 times
Quote:

That is true liberal moonbat thinking.

They would ban tall buildings to keep idiot terrorists from flying planes into them.

They are the ones who said in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings that "we didn't show them enough love" and that is why they chose to blow up innocent people.

They are the ones who will disarm the law abiding American citizen while doing next to nothing to fight the real problem of criminals with guns.

They would have us all become dependent on Government for everything.

Healeys Gun Grab was just the start if Hillary gets elected.
The Limbaugh is strong in this one.

NRA supporters have been claiming gun grabs for 8 years of Obama and, despite his views of gun control, nothing notable has changed. Why? Because despite populist views (ignorance), our president isn't an authoritarian dictator. Do you really think Hillary, a politician who has historically been far more hawkish and conservative, will somehow have the political will to pursue and achieve what Obama could not? Doubtful.

All this "moonbat" calling is doing little to help independent voters, such as myself, to warm up to the conservative movement in its current form. By modern standards, the ultra-right would be claiming Reagan is a progressive.

Last edited by Shrewsburried; 08-29-2016 at 10:19 AM..

Old 08-29-2016, 09:41 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrewsburried View Post
All this "moonbat" calling is doing little to prevent independent voters such as myself warm up to the conservative movement in its current form. By modern standards, the ultra-right would be claiming Reagan is a progressive.
Reagan absolutely is a democrat, and more on the progressive side than the current GOP. No doubt about that.

Old 08-29-2016, 09:47 AM

1,203 posts, read 1,813,014 times
Quote:

NRA supporters have been claiming gun grabs for 8 years of Obama and, despite his views of gun control, nothing notable has changed. Why? Because despite populist views (ignorance), our president isn't an authoritarian dictator. Do you really think Hillary, a politician who has historically been far more hawkish and conservative, will somehow have the political will to pursue and achieve what Obama could not? Doubtful.

All this "moonbat" calling is doing little to prevent independent voters such as myself warm up to the conservative movement in its current form. By modern standards, the ultra-right would be claiming Reagan is a progressive.
While new gun control laws have failed (thankfully) on the national level, they absolutely have happened on the state level. New York passed the so-called "Safe Act" which made sporting rifles illegal unless registered before a certain date and a similar law was passed in Connecticut. These laws basically banned rifles that had a military cosmetic appearance. Then, of course, we have the AG's rogue action here in MA to basically accomplish the same thing, though without any legislative action I suspect it may be overturned in the the years to come (yeah, I'm guessing years)

I think gun control will continue to pass in some states, and not at all in others. This is amongst the reasons while I will be leaving MA, at least as a legal resident, even if I must spend time here for business reasons. I believe gun control will remain a very hard sell in Congress. The vast majority of the country is not anti-gun and want the Second Amendment respected. If you take a look at the anti-gun states, it's actually not many...MA, NY, NJ, MD, CT, CA, HI and to a lesser extent IL and maybe RI. So you have perhaps 9 "anti" states. Not bad out of 50. That said the SCOTUS is hugely important and that is where a Hillary presidency could be devastating to our freedoms. Very concerning.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:25 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:

Yeah I do listen to Rush here and there for about 15 minutes before flipping the station. I can only take so much of him. I actually listen to NPR more and as far Right that Rush goes NPR goes further Left. Thank goodness that football is starting up so I have something interesting to listen to on Sports radio.

There is always a threat from the Left to convert the second amendment. Obama did promise us that he was going to fundamentally change America and to many he has done just that but not for the better.
I'm sure if he could he would ban guns. There is a bill coming forth soon that he may or may not sign that would essentially bring the rules of the UN small arms treaty to America.
This treaty is not in line with the Second amend. and would alter our nation.

Hillary has actually said that she wants to dismantle the second amendment.

What is it with the Dems who see law abiding citizen gun owners as the problem while they the gun grabbers turn their backs on the people who die everyday at the hands of criminals with illegal guns?

What we should all fear is Hillary getting elected and placing her super liberal supreme court picks on the bench.
Healey sent all legal gun owners scrambling into a mess of regulations by a stroke of her pen. We are all still in limbo whether it is legal to buy or sell a gun that was legal and now, overnight is not and if you make a mistake and violate this shady move you are a felon subject to arrest and prison time.

With super liberal Hillary appointed justices on the Supreme court who carry an anti gun agenda we could see some serious changes coming our way that will fundamentally change America.

We wouldn't have a First Amendment without the Second to back it up.

The NRA takes such a hard stance on any gun control measures because they know if the gun grabbers get an inch they will take a mile.

I think Mass. took a step backward in democracy when one persons signature could cause such an uproar to law abiding citizens. What took seconds will take months or years to sort out and along the way concessions will be made that violates gun owners rights.

It really is insane how the actions of murdering terrorists can cause restrictions on our rights.
The terrorists have won when the elected don't trust their people.

Old 08-29-2016, 10:36 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
m
With super liberal Hillary appointed justices on the Supreme court who carry an anti gun agenda we could see some serious changes coming our way that will fundamentally change America.
Ok, this has to be a joke account. Hillary is super liberal? In what world?

She's a pro corporate centrist. One the biggest complaints about her is that she is NOT liberal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts