Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2023, 03:11 PM

23,577 posts, read 18,722,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
His kids were in a private school that didn't wear masks. He also got busted at an NFL game partying in a club house without one too. Like the same day one of his stupid mask mandate speeches.
Wrong forum.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/california/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2023, 04:31 PM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
It's not a lazy argument they wanted us to follow the rules but they themselves did not like the California governor going out to eat. It was Nancy pelocy getting her hair done without a mask. The hypocrisy and motive was obvious.
His kids were in a private school that didn't wear masks. He also got busted at an NFL game partying in a club house without one too. Like the same day one of his stupid mask mandate speeches.
The French Laundry is not an "NFL game...clubhouse." Was he bused elsewhere?

Old 05-11-2023, 04:33 PM

Quote:
One of the most important rights is a right NOT to put something into your body. In the UK vaccines for children for instance are recommended but not required. Health care is never one size fits all and nothing is completely safe for everyone.

As Dr zelenko said about the COVID vaccine" if you come to my house with the shot I got a different kind of shot for you" I love it!
What about vaccines generally? I.e. polio et. al.

Old 05-11-2023, 06:20 PM

12,873 posts, read 22,040,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
You're the one spinning stuff with your 100 million shots article. That was first shot for nearly all of them. There was tons of uncertainty at the time. And yet you continue to insist that it was "a good point to start looking at changing gears in how restrictions were handled". That's like warming up your closer in the 3rd inning.
I really admire how hard you’re trying lol, but what I posted was as straightforward as can be. It was meant to be taken entirely at face value - 100 million doses is 100 million doses. I haven’t implied “fully vaccinated” (you are the one fixated on that), and I even elaborated about March of 2021 being when vaccine production and distribution started to ramp up in a big way which is what I was illustrating with the stat. Anything more you extrapolated from it is on you.

Old 05-11-2023, 07:26 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,552,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
What about vaccines generally? I.e. polio et. al.
Some vaccines are safe but it's still a persons right not to take them .

Old 05-11-2023, 07:37 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,552,399 times
Quote:
Don't forget about beatjuice too aka the Chicago mayor when people could not go out she got her receding hairline done.sge said because she was in the public she had too while everyone else had to stay home. In Michigan the strangest rule was they stopped selling seeds. They did this nonsense all over the world like it was planned. The draconian rules were wide spread across the globe it was so bizarre

Old 05-11-2023, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Some vaccines are safe but it's still a persons right not to take them .
Not always. Sometimes a certain saturation needs to be achieved to protect society. Smallpox and poliomyelitis are examples.

On another note, you are ideologically consistent. I am not. I am pro-vaccine, anti-lockdown and anti-mask. We will have to agree to disagree a lot of the time.

Old 05-11-2023, 09:40 PM

17,748 posts, read 9,202,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
You're the one spinning stuff with your 100 million shots article. That was first shot for nearly all of them. There was tons of uncertainty at the time. And yet you continue to insist that it was "a good point to start looking at changing gears in how restrictions were handled". That's like warming up your closer in the 3rd inning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrfox View Post
I really admire how hard you’re trying lol, but what I posted was as straightforward as can be. It was meant to be taken entirely at face value - 100 million doses is 100 million doses. I haven’t implied “fully vaccinated” (you are the one fixated on that), and I even elaborated about March of 2021 being when vaccine production and distribution started to ramp up in a big way which is what I was illustrating with the stat. Anything more you extrapolated from it is on you.
Whether taken at face value or not, your argument lacks merit.

And it's misleading to say "100 million doses is 100 million doses" when those 100 million doses were first shots and didn't provide protection.

50 million people getting 2 shots is very different from 100 million people getting 1 shot.

Old 05-11-2023, 09:47 PM

50,316 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
The French Laundry is not an "NFL game...clubhouse." Was he bused elsewhere?
He's running for potus..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHdoawgyHOg

Old 05-11-2023, 10:27 PM

17,748 posts, read 9,202,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Life has to go on for people.
Yes, but the problem is that it is now May 12 and the gov't is no longer paying for covid treatment.

It's disgraceful. Nothing is different from a year ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts