Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 06:20 PM

3 posts, read 21,048 times

Advertisements

i think spktrader has some serious issues. and that whole thing about mohammad atta boarding the plane in boston.. what if he had boarded that plane from manchester airport? you can stop blaming our state for everything now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2007, 11:32 AM

88 posts, read 251,737 times
Interesting post for someone like me who is considering moving to New England somewhere in NH or MA. Things to consider!

Old 04-24-2007, 11:37 AM

7 posts, read 19,045 times
I live in Weymouth, MA and I go up to Lowell and Salem NH all the time. I have never experienced any kind of problem between MA & NH people. Did you have a bad experience?

Old 04-24-2007, 11:38 AM

702 posts, read 3,010,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Couture View Post
i think spktrader has some serious issues. and that whole thing about mohammad atta boarding the plane in boston.. what if he had boarded that plane from manchester airport? you can stop blaming our state for everything now.
Actually, he boarded through security in Portland, Maine. He just connected in Boston. So, spktrader is ignorant of the facts.

Old 04-24-2007, 11:39 AM

7 posts, read 19,045 times
dnbnv:
I have lived in MA for 13 years, do you ahve any questions about MA and what area you are looking for?

Old 04-24-2007, 02:16 PM

20 posts, read 80,563 times
SpkTrader does mention a few things that are a problem with Mass. But, alot of them are just untrue. Massachusetts elected a pedophile? I dont think he ran on the pedophilia ticket did he. He ran,won,and was found out later to be a pedophile. C'mon dude, get your facts straight.

Old 04-24-2007, 06:41 PM

10,006 posts, read 15,653,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massquatch View Post
SpkTrader does mention a few things that are a problem with Mass. But, alot of them are just untrue. Massachusetts elected a pedophile? I dont think he ran on the pedophilia ticket did he. He ran,won,and was found out later to be a pedophile. C'mon dude, get your facts straight.
You are right, but maybe he meant that he was re-elected after it was found he was a pedophile.

Old 04-24-2007, 07:30 PM

20 posts, read 80,563 times
You may be right. Suppose I should go back and reread what he wrote. Thanks Casey

Old 07-07-2008, 03:19 PM

2 posts, read 5,027 times
the reason i don't like mass is because they crowd up my state. for new hampshire residents like myself, we don't like mass people because you think NH is part of mass. every time i go do anything on the weekend be it skiing, hiking, fishing, camping, rock climbing, motor boating, etc. there are always a million stupid m*******s thinking you own the place. every time i drive north on 93 i notice that there are mostly mass plates. i know that the north country's economy relies mostly on tourism but its very dissapointing to see that the place i go to find solitude will most likely have someone from mass already there. whenever i'm out enjoying my day off i'll ask people where they are from and 9 out of 10 respond that they are from the boston area. now for people like me i imagine what my weekend would be like if there weren't anyone from mass at the places i go and enjoy and realize that i would probably be by myself. call me selfish or whatever but it pisses me off that mass thinks that they are part of this beautiful state. don't mass up new hampshire.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:29 PM

3,292 posts, read 4,473,126 times
Yeah those people from MA bringing their dirty money to your state. What a bunch of jerks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts